Van Guard Accessories Reviews

Van Guard Accessories Ltd, Exeter Airport Business Park, Exeter, Devon

Click Here

Tell us how Van Guard Accessories made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Placed my order online. Was contacted next day by someone from Van Guard to check that I had ordered the correct parts before shipping. This is great customer service and makes sense to reduce returns. Rack parts arrive the next day - all present & correct. Fits my van (2014 Transit Custom) perfectly - all bolt holes line up and rear roller slots in place. Took a couple of hours to fit but was simply. My only criticism is the torque's stated for the bolts was in Nm's, and my torque wrench is in Lbs/ft, as it's old like me. An online conversion soon sorted it. And, very quiet when driving. Happy Customer."
"Great service and very suitable products for my vehicle."
"excellent quality"
"Very good as always"
"This is a much better engineered pipe rack than any other I've used before. It was very quick and easy to fit. There are no messy padlocks to loose or go rusty; the locks and latches operate smoothly."
"Fitted perfect very happy with your service."
"now fitted into van means we can keep reasonable tidy now and not lying on floor"
"I purchased the Ulti bar 3 bar kit for my vivaro. Excellent product, excellent price, excellent quality. Delivery to Jersey in 3 days, very happy customer."
"Excellent service from both Van Guard and the courier company."
"Delivered on time, easy to assemble"
"Brilliant service. Ordered it Sunday night, came 1st thing Tuesday and £10 cheaper then other sites. Spot on"
"Perfect fit for my Berlingo van. Well pleased and a great price. They say cheap is not always better but these were."
"Easy to order, fitting was simple and quick. Thanks"
"Awsome service"
"Great service, excellent product really can’t find any fault with Van Guard."
"Excellent roof rack. Very easy to fit and very strong"
"Excellent products and very friendly customer services. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Van Guard to anyone"
"I've just purchased 2 x ulti bars & roller for my Transit Connect. Very easy to fit. Tracy sorted my problem out straight away as the roller bar got lost in transit. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ» Thanks again."
"Fantastic product, very helpful staff , easy to fit and very reasonably on price but you have to buy through Van Guard direct to get the best customer service, Don’t use Budet roof racks as their customer service is terrible."
"Roof racks purchased for two of our company vans. Dealing with VanGuard first was quick & easy. Quality of product is good & easy to fit, well worth dealing with."
Van Guard Accessories is rated 4.84 based on 128 reviews