Van Guard Accessories Reviews

Van Guard Accessories Ltd, Exeter Airport Business Park, Exeter, Devon

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Van Guard Accessories made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Great product easy to fit done the job what more do you want"
"Good service"
"I recently purchased a steel bulkhead for my Peugeot Boxer van, very easy to assemble all the holes lined up very pleased with my purchase. Certainly would recommend friends and colleagues to Vanguard."
"Hey Guys. The roof rack is of the best quality. Just amazing value. Very easy to install and good fun- I did mine at night and it was still easy!! The clip together system is a triumph Well done gang - will always recommend your roof racks"
"fast delivery"
"I think the service was very good also the materials quality"
"Good communication, fast delivery, quality product."
"they have fitted four racks over the years from other companies and said that this one was the best of all of them , it fitted together the best and performs better than the others, would recommend these to all. very happy."
"They were delivered promptly and are great quality. I would recommend the roof bars and roller"
"Great customer service, great product."
"Very fast delivery, easy to fit & a smooth order process. Very impressed!"
"Nice and easy to fit and looks tidy"
"Very good products!! Easy to fit, and very good customer service. Thank you"
"Excellent quality and very helpful service who eventually sorted out a delivery charge problem we often encounter in the Highlands"
"My bulkhead was great product. From a good company. So happy"
"A good company to buy from, offering excellent products that fit perfectly. Delivery was very quick too. Highly recommend."
"Lost part for my rack so emailed customer service and they arranged for one to be posted within a day! Couldn’t ask for more."
"Excellent company. The roof bars for my van arrived in less than 24 hours but with the wrong brackets ( possibly my fault ?) This was dealt with very efficiently by the technical guy and girl answering the phone, these were also delivered the next day, free of charge. I would also add that the bars are of excellent quality."
"I got the wrong size off bars for van. So I phoned up the next day about it and had new bars at correct size the following day. Girl on the phone was so helpful and I will def recommend and use them again in the future"
"Great products delivered within a couple of days. Very happy."
Van Guard Accessories is rated 4.84 based on 128 reviews