Van Guard Accessories Reviews

08000 191930

marketing@van-guard.co.uk

Van Guard Accessories Ltd, Exeter Airport Business Park, Exeter, Devon

Tell us how Van Guard Accessories made you happy
Fantastic service, great product. Easy to install.
Excellent product and service, I would use again and highly recommend. Very pleased with my purchase.
Lovely ,friendly staff who were very helpful.I will be using again for a pipe tube in the near future.
Great customer service and accessories
An excellent roof rack! Got it assembled and fitted in no time, and I was really impressed by how solid it felt. Brilliant.
Great item, and very efficient with communication and delivery Thanks.
Brought roof bars excellent quality after sales very helpful will definitely youse again
Very helpful and good at keeping you informed about the delivery. Thank you
Excellent service and communication and ladder arrived in Australia within a week
Excellent fast delivery
very impressed with service received. efficient staff, speedy delivery, excellent product, and best of all made in Britain. well done.
Hi all Van Guard were brilliant in handling my order. I messed up originally with my order but the team were so helpful and put it right . The delivery service was fantastic and i have my roof bars now in place. Thanks guys.
top service ! good quality products
Tracey was very helpful when I phoned to order some additional fittings to change a roof rack from one van to another. Components arrived next day so the vehicle was in use straight away. Excellent service. Many thanks.
Prompt and efficient service - very impressed!
Great service, needed some brackets for ultibars and visited van-guard HQ in Exeter. Helpful and polite staff. Thanks
Very friendly and efficient help over the phone. The small parts I required were not listed on the website, but they were quickly ordered over the phone and very reasonably priced. They arrive the next day!
Excellent Service, Thank You
Best customer care I have had in years.
Hi Nicholas,
Wow, thank you so much. Myself & the Customer Service Team are passionate about providing great customer service so your comment means a lot to us.

All the best,
Laura Sugg - Sales Support Manager
Jade was great to deal with , she knew the products and was very professional and efficient at getting the product to me. I'm from Canada and she had the roof rails here in 4 days when I needed it. I like the quality of the rails and would buy your products again.
Hi Barry,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review & for highlighting what a great member of the team Jade is. She'll be pleased to hear that your experience purchasing Van Guard products was a positive one and that you are happy with the product received too.

All the best,