Van Guard Accessories Reviews

08000 191930

marketing@van-guard.co.uk

Van Guard Accessories Ltd, Exeter Airport Business Park, Exeter, Devon

Tell us how Van Guard Accessories made you happy
Had a call from Tracey confirming that everything on my order was correct, and that delivery would be next day, which it was. The product is excellent (3 van roof bars and rear roller) and came with clear and easy to follow instructions. Everything fitted as it should, and start to finish took me about an hour to complete. Follow up email from Tracey today (day after delivery), was as polite and friendly as the phone call had been, and I have no hesitation in recommending both the product and company to anyone looking for van accessories.
Thanks Tracey for providing customer service the way it should be done. Paul
I'm very pleased with my roof racks and easy to install did what I wanted perfect.
Bought a roof rack from Screwfix and a part was wrong for my model, rang van guard and they were more than helpful sending the correct part the next day
Tracey Sluman was very helpful and found the parts I needed for my roofrack which is 4 years old now.
Super Fast Delivery. Contacted by customer service to inform me when delivery was booked. Given tracking information. Arrived well packed. Great service and great product. Perfect.
very good customer service. took the trouble to check the model of the vehicle to ensure the accessories we had ordered would fit. Prompt delivery. not used product yet but pleased with order.
I’m very happy with my roof bars, fits perfectly. Excellent service after purchasing. Got a call 3 minutes after buying to check my address for delivery and it came a day early. Very good buy and good after sale help.
Firstly the communication from Van Guard was exceptional as I received a call from them about 20min after placing the order. The order was shipped very fast and I received accurate tracking information. The product was very easy to assemble and fit and feels like a quality product. VERY HAPPY
Fantastic service, great product. Easy to install.
Excellent product and service, I would use again and highly recommend. Very pleased with my purchase.
Lovely ,friendly staff who were very helpful.I will be using again for a pipe tube in the near future.
Great customer service and accessories
An excellent roof rack! Got it assembled and fitted in no time, and I was really impressed by how solid it felt. Brilliant.
Great item, and very efficient with communication and delivery Thanks.
Brought roof bars excellent quality after sales very helpful will definitely youse again
Very helpful and good at keeping you informed about the delivery. Thank you
Excellent service and communication and ladder arrived in Australia within a week
Excellent fast delivery
very impressed with service received. efficient staff, speedy delivery, excellent product, and best of all made in Britain. well done.
Hi all
Van Guard were brilliant in handling my order. I messed up originally with my order but the team were so helpful and put it right . The delivery service was fantastic and i have my roof bars now in place. Thanks guys.
Van Guard Accessories is rated 4.80 based on 147 reviews