Van Demon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Van Demon
Read Van Demon Reviews

Apollo Park, University Way, Crewe

Tell us how Van Demon made you happy
Very good customer service. Recently bought items were despatched and received promptly and before the date specified. The only minor point was that the armrest cover didn't fit well but still covers the arm of my Vivaro. That being said still very pleased with products and customer service.
Hey Keith, thanks for your 5 star review, we really appreciate it. We're pleased to hear you're happy with the service and your new seat covers, we hope the arm rest still serves you well! Thanks, Van Demon!
Great prices, technical details and quick delivery
Hey Dave, thanks for your 5 star review and comments - we really appreciate it! We hope to hear from you again soon. Thanks, Van Demon!
Although the website didn't work very well.the customer service was very helpful and sorted my order out on the phone. My item was delivered the next day. Thanks van demon. My vw looks great with its new sun visor.
Hi Val, thanks for your 5 star review, we really appreciate it. We're pleased to hear you're happy with your new sun visor and the customer service you received! We hope to hear from you again soon. Thanks, Van Demon!
Do NOT use this company. I returned an item a month ago and they are claiming they do not have the item back and are refusing to give me a refund. Not only that, they do not reply to calls/messages.
Good product and quality service easy to use will deal with them again
Hi Timothy, thanks for your 5 star review, we really appreciate it. We're so pleased to hear you're happy with your order and the service you received! We hope to hear from you again soon. Thanks, Van Demon!
Very good quality and speedy delivery. Well packed. Will definitely be using again
Van Demon 5 star review on 11th July 2019
Hi John, thanks for your 5 star review, and great photo! We're so pleased to hear you're happy with your new window and the service you received. We hope to hear from you again soon. Thanks, Van Demon!
Already purchased side windows and as they were excellent quality have bought rear windows which again delivered on time. A very good service.
Hi Deborah, thanks for your 5 star review, we really appreciate it. We're so pleased to hear you're happy with your new rear windows (and your previously bought side windows!). We hope to hear from you again soon. Thanks, Van Demon!
Bought 2 sliding privacy glass windows for my Transit Mk7.

Fantastic quality and exceptionally well packed.

Quick delivery, once in stock and a perfect fit.
Hey, thanks for your 5 star review. We're really happy to hear you're pleased with your sliding new windows and how they fit! We hope to hear from you again soon. Thanks, Van Demon!
Really pleased with our blackout curtains. Excellent customer service. Next day delivery. 5 *****
Hey, thanks for your 5 star review. We're really happy to hear you are pleased with your new blackout curtains and the service you received! We hope to hear from you again soon. Thanks, Van Demon!
Excellent service, speedy delivery, good quality items, seat covers and floor mats for my vivaro van
Hi Duncan, thank you for your 5 star review. We're pleased to hear you are happy with your new seat covers and mats, as well as the service you received! We hope to hear from you again soon. Thanks, Van Demon!
Really happy with them fit nicely & look great. Highly recommend!
Hi Oliver, thank you for your 5 star review. We're pleased to hear you are happy with your new seat covers and mats! We hope to hear from you again soon. Thanks, Van Demon!
Reliable, with prompt delivery
Great supplier
Hi Ian, thank you for your 5 star review. We're very happy to hear you are pleased with the service you received! We hope to hear from you again soon. Thanks, Van Demon!
We purchased these seat covers for our school minibus. We were very impressed with the quality and fit. We would certainly recommend.
Hey, thank you for your 5 star review. We're very happy to hear you are pleased with the quality of your seat covers - we bet your school minibus looks great! We hope to hear from you again soon. Thanks, Van Demon!
The prices are competitive but the customer service you receive if you have any issues will leave you wishing you'd paid a few pounds more at a proper company!!

And delivery is slow- don't believe the delivery dates given on the website at the time of ordering - these will bear no resemblance to the date you actually receive your order.

My advice - avoid Vandemon at all costs - you'll soon wish you'd paid a few pounds more elsewhere!!
Ordered 4 way stretch matrial and it arrived really quickly. Normally for scottish highlands delivery is slow and there is an increased delivery cost. Very impressed with the service .
Hi John, thank you for your 5 star review. We're very happy to hear you are pleased with your order and the delivery service you received! We hope to hear from you again soon. Many thanks, Van Demon!
I got recommended this site because I needed some heavy duty rubber mats for my T5 work van. After using theses mats in my van for the last couple of weeks I couldn’t be happier. They are high quality , fit great and very good value for money. I will definitely be using this site again in the future.
Hi Steve, thank you for your 5 star review and recommendation of our site. We're very happy to hear you are pleased with your heavy duty rubber van mats! We hope to hear from you again soon. Many thanks, Van Demon!
I recently bought some tailored 5mm heavy duty rubber van mats for a ford transit connect..
these are top quality, heavy and look even better in the van, plus they fit perfect.
I would highly recommend.
Hi Shaun, thank you for your 5 star review and great feedback on our products. We're very happy to hear you are pleased with your rubber van mats! We hope to hear from you again soon. Many thanks, Van Demon!
I am extremely pleased with my purchase (yaris 3 car mat set). I ordered the standard set and the quality is outstanding, as is the fit. The colour trim matches my car perfectly, thank you. I will recommend to anyone.
Thank you Debbie for your 5 star review and recommendation of our company. We're very happy to hear you are pleased with your floor mats! We hope to hear from you again soon. Many thanks!
Avoid buying anything from this company it’s a disgrace.... If you wanna refund on any product bought you would have to wait and wait and wait for the money to be returned !!!! I myself paid for something and cancelled it the same day. I’m still waiting for a refund it’s going into two weeks now disgusting .......
Hi Nigel, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate all feedback. We're sorry that you have not been happy with the service you received. We endeavor to provide our customers with the best experience possible and unfortunately on this occasion you have not had this. We understand that the issue has now been resolved, we just apologise once again for your experience. Kind regards, Van Demon
Ordered 2 luxury mats for my Caddy van at a cost of £29.99. Delivered on time but what a disappointment. There’s nothing luxury about these. Cheap quality rubbish. Avoid buying these at all costs. Not worth £14.99.
Van Demon is rated 4.61 based on 521 reviews