Van Demon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Van Demon
Read Van Demon Reviews

Apollo Park, University Way, Crewe

Tell us how Van Demon made you happy
Excellent customer service. Orderd some van seat covers and floor matts for my 2015 transit connect which fitted perfectly. Ordered monday and they came by Saturday.
Ordered van seat covers on Tuesday, arrived on Friday to north of Scotland. Covers fitted perfectly and appear to be very good quality. Worth the price in my opinion.
Poor service, delayed responses and took an order for an item that is out of stock. Poor descriptions of items too.
Poor customer service!
Brought a bonnet deflector for my L200. After a few days I got round to fitting it only to find one of the mounting clips was missing! Emailed and was assured that they would post me a new clip, after a week still no clip, emailed again, they apologised and said they would send another. 7 weeks later still no clip and they have stopped responding to emails. Think before you buy anything from this shoddy company!
Just taken delivery of premier van carpets costing £29-99 , which in my opinion are so overpriced, the drivers carpet doesn't even have a reinforced heel pad .I cannot envisage this product getting through one winter,so will in future buy more carefully, but not with van demon....
SHOCKING poor quality of service!! I paid for my order almost 2 weeks ago as it states 1-2 day delivery and only one part of 4 has been delivered. I've emailed on a number of occasions and they replied they will look into it with no further outcome. They won't answer phone calls and requested them to call me, with no call back. So I've had to go to the Rhino products themselves for assistance with this order. Be warned and expect no customer service if you place an order!
Bought a supposedly tailored rubber front floor mat for my work van delivery was spot on but definitely not tailored for my van doesn't fit very well at all curls up the seat legs and doesn't cover all the floor and also rubs on the steering column so definitely wish I had bought the cheaper ones off ebay
Hi I ordered windows for my fiat ducato, after i put in my credit card details a message came up saying, the following errors occurred, your payment details were not verified, I then tried again and got the same message. When I checked my Internet banking Van Demon had infact charged me twice, there phone lines are down and they are not responding to emails and my bank account is cleaned out.
Shocking! I've made order, have been charged but never received order confirmation, no mention actual delivery. Sent 3 emails and never heard back, phone lines are suspended too. I understand it's coronavirus lockdown but they should stop taking orders!
Despite numerous attempts to call, e-mail and use the contact form on the website to report my faulty item and request a refund, I have not yet had a response
Hi Nathan, thank you for your review. I'm really sorry that you are yet to receive a response. I have passed this onto our Customer Services team who should be in touch shortly. Thanks, Van Demon.
Good product for the money... delivered promptly, all good.
Hey! Thanks for leaving us a 5* review, we really appreciate your feedback! We're sure your van looks great with its new additions! Thanks, Van Demon
Utter bunch of Scheisters as far as I am concerned. If you have problems with deliveries or products beware. You won't get a full refund, just what they think they can get away with!
Don't buy their double window fitting kits either - they massively overcharge for the fittings kit which they advertise as "included" with the window kit. If your window is damaged and you report back to them, you will be expected to pay for the fixings kit you didn't use, and you may have to wait for 3 weeks to get a replacement window!!
Avoid like the plague!
Absolutely terrible.
Rang Wednesday asking for delivery on Friday. Told can't do that ring back Thursday.
I ordered anyway arranging someone to be in.
I received a fixing kit without the roof bars or ladder roller.
3 phone calls Thursday. Never replied as promised. Also answer phone message Wednesday. No reply. Eventually I got someone they blame rhino??? Delivery will be today Friday. Again no show won't answer their phones.
I think these are total scam artists. Will be getting refund Monday.
utterly appalled at the lack if communication made a purchase online with 2 hours left on the company's timer for next day delivery it didn't turn up rang them today 2 days after ordering to find out they hadn't even got it in stock but only to find this out after I'd contacted them will not be ordering from them again
Poor communication and delivery.
Quick to take payment but not so fast to send goods.
Hi Mick,

I am sorry that you have experienced trouble with your order, this is not what we expect and I can only apologise.

We are glad that you have now received your order and we are sorry for any inconvenience that this caused you.

Kind Regards,
Van Demon.
Very fast delivery. Took a day off work to fit the windows. Bought the fitting kit as well. Unfortunately when I opened the box there was no black primer in the box. Rang them up. Lady was helpful and promised to send some out. Wasted day and loss of money Please check your kits before sending them out.
Bought a bonded sliding side window which leaks through the rubber seals. Have sent photos and a video of the leak. Phoned & emailed many times over the past month, very rarely would someone phone back and the response is always "we are reviewing it". Really? One month to review a leaking window? Non-existent customer service. Instead of chasing the company I shall now spend my time ensuring the words "van demon" and "leaking windows" become ranked in the top spots on Google & YouTube. Instead of emailing the company I shall email every van conversion web site, every motorhome magazine and after market outfit I can find while I wait for my van to dry out. DO NO BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
Unable to contact; your telephone line dial turn will turn off after 4 seconds and the call is terminated.

No receipt sent for the purchase; luckily the purchase was made via Paypal.

Still seating the Tucson boot mat.

9 days and still awaiting; not sure what you have done with the order and the my money.
I got a window from vandemon it was the wrong 1 so I wanted to send it back so I phoned them and they were no help at all they told me I have to pay for return I was disappointed with that but I knew I had to if they weren't so I have been phoning parcel companies to return this so I can get my refund but with the size of the package the parcel companies want it on a pallet when it never came on 1 . I phoned vandemon back to see what we can do about this and they are saying it will cost me about £33 to send it back which is shocking and they would get back to me to get it returned and I still haven't heard a thing about it I am very shocked with what is going on so I will let you know what the out come is with this
Hi Stephanie,

We regret that you have felt it necessary to leave us this review. We understand that you ordered the wrong fitting window from us, and as stated in our returns policy, if a customer orders incorrectly they are responsible for the cost of returning an item to us.

I am sorry that you were dissatisfied with this, but can see that a full refund was processed for the order value, and we hope that you can understand.

Kind regards,
Van Demon.
Bought a transit Mk7 spoiler for a customer and collected. Upon opening the item it looked like it has been kicked around the floor for a month before packaging. To be fair the item was sealed in an opaque plastic bag and I'm pretty sure the damage was down to the original manufacturer.
I contacted support to try and negotiate a partial refund as it had to go to the body shop for painting before fitting to the customers vehicle, the call you back in 10 minutes turned into 4 hours and the final offer was 10% amounting to approx £11.50 or send it back, not much good when the customer is picking the vehicle up tonight! I have generously allowed them to keep the 10% as they must need it far more than i do. Avoid if you need any kind of customer support after your purchase.
Van Demon is rated 4.62 based on 521 reviews