Van Demon Reviews

Read Van Demon Reviews

Apollo Park, University Way, Crewe

Tell us how Van Demon made you happy
Poor customer service!
Brought a bonnet deflector for my L200. After a few days I got round to fitting it only to find one of the mounting clips was missing! Emailed and was assured that they would post me a new clip, after a week still no clip, emailed again, they apologised and said they would send another. 7 weeks later still no clip and they have stopped responding to emails. Think before you buy anything from this shoddy company!
Just taken delivery of premier van carpets costing £29-99 , which in my opinion are so overpriced, the drivers carpet doesn't even have a reinforced heel pad .I cannot envisage this product getting through one winter,so will in future buy more carefully, but not with van demon....
Ordered 2 windows over the last few weeks for my sprinter,came quick and very well packaged,highly recommended
SHOCKING poor quality of service!! I paid for my order almost 2 weeks ago as it states 1-2 day delivery and only one part of 4 has been delivered. I've emailed on a number of occasions and they replied they will look into it with no further outcome. They won't answer phone calls and requested them to call me, with no call back. So I've had to go to the Rhino products themselves for assistance with this order. Be warned and expect no customer service if you place an order!
Bought a supposedly tailored rubber front floor mat for my work van delivery was spot on but definitely not tailored for my van doesn't fit very well at all curls up the seat legs and doesn't cover all the floor and also rubs on the steering column so definitely wish I had bought the cheaper ones off ebay
Hi I ordered windows for my fiat ducato, after i put in my credit card details a message came up saying, the following errors occurred, your payment details were not verified, I then tried again and got the same message. When I checked my Internet banking Van Demon had infact charged me twice, there phone lines are down and they are not responding to emails and my bank account is cleaned out.
Excellent mats at a reasonable price. Too bad the ones that came were the wrong shape for my vehicle!
Very good quality fast delivery. Very pleased with sidebars
Excellent service and delivery, well packaged too. Our Relay is looking smart with glass supplied by Van Demon.
The sent me front mats for L200 single cab. When I ordered for double cab. I need to send the back. But no paper work in tbe bag.
Shocking! I've made order, have been charged but never received order confirmation, no mention actual delivery. Sent 3 emails and never heard back, phone lines are suspended too. I understand it's coronavirus lockdown but they should stop taking orders!
Ordered bonnet protector & sun visor 1st class delivery and communication what can I say
Great job team 👍
Great service and product.

Thanks
Really fast delivery packaged really well and a good price what more could you ask for.
Ordered dog guard via amazon it didn’t turn up, supposed to be delivered by my Hermes. So I contacted Van Demon directly they replaced the item right away no hassle delivered next day. Great service I wish I’d dealt with them direct in the first place. Will certainly do so in the future. Kevin
Bad communication from the start to finish (take ages to answer emails and the phone line just rings and rings with no one answering it), POOR QUALITY roof bars (rubbers don't line up and look unsightly, poor matt black finish with scratches in the paint) seat cover are OK at best and the fit is almost universal, spend a bit more elsewhere and get a much better quality product, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER LEFT A BAD REVIEW FOR ANY THING BUT I AM NOT A SATISFIED CUSTOMER WHO WISHES HE CHECKED THE REVIEWS FIRST, I WILL NOT BE USING VAN DEMON AGAIN.
Goods arrive quick and in good order will use company again
Hey Richard, thanks for your 5 star review. Your feedback is much appreciated, we hope to see you again soon! Thanks, Van Demon.
Good product reasonably priced
Hey Matthew, thanks for your 5 star review. We appreciate the positive feedback! Thanks, Van Demon.
Very quick to dispatch and the item was exactly what was required.

Many thanks
Hey Stewart, thanks for your 5 star review. We appreciate your kind feedback and are pleased your new item is as expected! Thanks, Van Demon.
exc service