Victoria and Albert Museum Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Victoria and Albert Museum

How would you rate Victoria and Albert Museum?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Basil

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Victoria and Albert Museum in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Basil
"I recently ordered some tickets for an exhibition. They were dispatched in good time and landed on the doormat shortly thereafter. A week after our visit I purchased some products online from the gift shop. Their website is easy to navigate and I qualified for free delivery with the addition of a couple of cheap items. On top of that they sent me a discount voucher for my next purchase. That is how they made me happy."
Victoria and Albert Museum is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews