Valuelights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valuelights
customer service
Read Valuelights Reviews

phillip.curry@lseretailgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Valuelights made you happy
Love the two set of lights I ordered. They look even better than I could imagine, delivery was so quick! Thank you
Bought 2 of these for the top and bottom of the stairs and they look amazing. Excellent value for money as they look very expensive. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent value for money
Great price and servce. One of my lights was faulty but contacted them and they immediately sent out a replacement by next day courier. Fab service
Easy to use website. great range of quality products. highly recommend
Arrived quickly and look fabulous 😁
Not great... ordered last Monday, told would be delivered that Thursday it’s now the next Thursday on and still have not received my order due to an admin error on their side between them and Hermes. No one bothered contacting me to let me know or update me, had to ring 4 times to eventually be told they would need to send another order as it is impossible to get in touch with the Hermes driver who has my order as they can only email Hermes customer service. Not great service I have received, no one seemed to want to be proactive in dealing with my issue to resolve it and still waiting for order to come tomorrow, fingers crossed it does this time!
Thank you for your review. We are truly sorry to hear of the issues you have had with regards to your delivery. We can see from our records that this has been dispatched again to you with delivery scheduled for Friday.
Light arrived very promptly and thrilled with it. Excellent service from the start and will defo be purchasing again!!
Thankyou for my lovely lights! They look awesome in their new home - very fast delivery, well packaged and easy to assemble. I will most certainly be using you again in the future!
Great value, fast delivery. So many light options to choose from.
Great product, great price and speedy delivery....brilliant!
Didn’t realise that I was expected to do ‘ a blue peter’ had to make the lampshade up myself, which was reasonably easy but would of preferred a more professional ready made one.
I ordered 2 touch table lamps and 3 ceiling light shades. I am really pleased with all of them and the efficient service received. I had to return one shade as it had been crushed in transit and this was replaced immediately. Unfortunately the replacement had also been crushed and again a replacement sent immediately. I'm happy to say this one is perfect.
I had a problem with only part of my order actually being delivered (couriers fault), however when i contacted Valuelights, they were brilliant. There customer service was faultless. Quick, efficient and cannot speak more highly of them. The part of my order which did arrive was very good quality and excellent value for money. Can definitely recommend this company and I definitely won't hesitate in using them again.
Delighted with my new lights. Ordered 3 for hall and landings. Only small but perfect size for me. Great price and fast delivery
Will be back - great company, great prices and super quick delivery. Come here if you are looking for something different at a better price
Good quality lights at good prices .Problem with one of the lights being damaged but staff rectified it in a professional manner.
Love the lights and very fast delivery will buy again
Quick delivery. Very pleased with the lamp shade.
Very pleased with my new lamp! Much better quality than I expected, looks great!
Valuelights is rated 4.67 based on 5,191 reviews