Valuestores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valuestores
Read Valuestores Reviews
Genuine company mistakenly ordered two of the same product and they refunded The money for one of them I made a mistake in order but they text me about it recommend good company
Posted 1 hour ago
Very good delivery only problem was no connections for cables from dish to booster box
I ordered a replacement remote control and it arrived within 2-3 days. No problem.
Comprehensive range of AV equipment at good prices. The delivery from ordering to arrival worked fine. You are kept well informed along the way. The returns process is a bit more clunky, no automatic returns label or courier service available. Hence 4 not 5 stars.
Good website
Great value free p&p and cheaper than the opposition
Absulete good seller and communication the customers and also liked.
very pleased with my purchase of tv stand,great product and vaiue,plus quick delivery.
good service 73
Product arrived very promptly, well packaged and looks to be a good quality item ( t v aerial brackets). Would recommend.
Satisfactory.
Hello Henry,

Thank you for taking the time to review your transaction with us. We always strive to offer the best service we can and would love to hear from you as to what we could improve on to have achieved that 5th star.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email with your comments.

Take Care,