Valuestores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valuestores
Read Valuestores Reviews
I have used Valuestors a number of times for the purchase of tv amplifiers as in the installation business and I cannot fault there service nothing is a problem to them they are only to happy to help thanks to Mike and his staff
Danny Airband Ne Ltd
The service offered by Valuestores was very good. They responded to the order rapidly and the order was despatched very quickly.
Fast delivery, product as described and excellent value. what more can you ask for.
good value ,great service.
very pleased with my purchase of tv stand,great product and vaiue,plus quick delivery.
Ordered off eBay item sent promptly good customer service I would be happy to order again
good service 73
Product arrived very promptly, well packaged and looks to be a good quality item ( t v aerial brackets). Would recommend.
Really helpful with my order and definitely best on price . Will look here first for my next audiovision purchase
Good price & quick delivery
Simple and Straightforward
Excellent quality always on time never have found problems and with some i have reorder i hope to keep this going best wishes David
Quick delivery value for money
Satisfactory.
Hello Henry,

Thank you for taking the time to review your transaction with us. We always strive to offer the best service we can and would love to hear from you as to what we could improve on to have achieved that 5th star.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email with your comments.

Take Care,

Mike
Company Director
Excellent business transaction. Item was competitively priced and was dispatched speedily. I would have no hesitation in ordering goods from Valuestores in the future.
Great service. Deliverd on time.
Haven't used the LNB yet but quality looks and feels good.
Despatch very prompt and delivery quick - good service
Top notch,Fast delivery and friendly service
Very good, trust worthy service
Good value for money with very fast delivery
Valuestores is rated 4.78 based on 110 reviews