Valuestores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valuestores
Read Valuestores Reviews
GOOD VALUE PRODUCTS AT REASONABLE PRICES. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND REPROACH. DEALING WITH THE COMPANY IS A TREAT .
C TOMASSO
Showed an item as being in stock but it was not. Frustrating
Hello, I am so very sorry we have let you down on this occasion, as i explained in the email sent to you our warehouse has just begun to be staffed again and they made a calculation error on the stock including a display item as available for order. This is not usual practice and for this i can only apologise. Take Care & Stay Safe, Mike
I can only review the customer service so far, I ordered a receiver for satellite system, then realized I had asked for the wrong one, however, after sending an email to the company, I received a very swift response, the correct item was despatched, I would recommend this company on my experience of their customer service.
I haven't tried the satellite receiver yet.👍
very highly recommended - the item i purchased was excellent - extra fast delivery - and the overall service 10 out of 10 - thank you .
Ordering was easy. Arrived in 3 days and they are fantastic.
Great service and customer support
Quality product at a great price super fast dispatch and delivery, recommend and would definitely use again!
Good service, I would buy again.
Amazing service, next day delivery even in these times. Perfect service and perfect quality product. Thankyou
Good comms and quick delivery.
Quick easy service.
Excellent service, delivery within 48 hours. Product as described and significantly less than advertised elsewhere. Thank you
These guys are awesome. I ordered lights at 11 am on a Tuesday and they arrived at 10 am Wednesday. Perfect service
TM-5402. Great item, excellent next day delivery, super service, thank you very much.
Ordered fire hoods for speaker installation arrived within 24hrs, excellent service and would use again .
The satellite receiver was purchased for my elderly father (94) to watch European TV as his older Receiver did not receive the changed channel frequencies.The system was easy to set up but my father finds it is not user friendly with smaller and more buttons than his older remote control.
Gave me very good honest advice and service with a prompt delivery.
I ordered a replacement remote control and it arrived within 2-3 days. No problem.
Great value great delivery would recommend
Comprehensive range of AV equipment at good prices. The delivery from ordering to arrival worked fine. You are kept well informed along the way. The returns process is a bit more clunky, no automatic returns label or courier service available. Hence 4 not 5 stars.
Valuestores is rated 4.77 based on 106 reviews