Valuestores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valuestores
Read Valuestores Reviews
Very pleased with my purchase. Delivery as notified. Would use company again.
Brillient service description spot on and very well priced a pleasure to deal with
First-ever order from this company.
Arrived the next day
Item as described and brand new.
Thanks Valuestores, pleased that I found your site.
I placed my order on 29/6 it is now 11/7 and goods still haven't arrived. When I contacted company was told goods had been dispatched via Post Office 48 and must have got lost so replacement would be sent out, that was 5 days ago, still no goods and no communication explaining what was happening. Not very impressed.
Hello Terence,

I am so very sorry your order has been delayed, naturally with the COVID-19 situation and Royal Mail getting back to full strength there will be some teeting issues, they have assured me that all orders will be delivered and have just asked for a few more days on top of all packages to be allowed. They have noted this information on their website. Please do get back to me if it has not arrived in the next couple of days so i can chase them again.

Mike
Very good value products delivered promptly.
Very good service , ordered a dab radio and received day after .
No info about delivery after the order was shown as completed and it arrived a couple of days later. The delivery company delivered it next door but this happens fairly regularly and we are used to relocating parcels. The manual for the product was quite inaccurate but I managed to get the necessary info from the Danish company to make it work. Not your fault of course!f
GOOD VALUE PRODUCTS AT REASONABLE PRICES. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND REPROACH. DEALING WITH THE COMPANY IS A TREAT .
C TOMASSO
Showed an item as being in stock but it was not. Frustrating
Hello, I am so very sorry we have let you down on this occasion, as i explained in the email sent to you our warehouse has just begun to be staffed again and they made a calculation error on the stock including a display item as available for order. This is not usual practice and for this i can only apologise. Take Care & Stay Safe, Mike
I can only review the customer service so far, I ordered a receiver for satellite system, then realized I had asked for the wrong one, however, after sending an email to the company, I received a very swift response, the correct item was despatched, I would recommend this company on my experience of their customer service.
I haven't tried the satellite receiver yet.👍
very highly recommended - the item i purchased was excellent - extra fast delivery - and the overall service 10 out of 10 - thank you .
Ordering was easy. Arrived in 3 days and they are fantastic.
Great service and customer support
Quality product at a great price super fast dispatch and delivery, recommend and would definitely use again!
Good service, I would buy again.
Amazing service, next day delivery even in these times. Perfect service and perfect quality product. Thankyou
Good comms and quick delivery.
Quick easy service.
Excellent service, delivery within 48 hours. Product as described and significantly less than advertised elsewhere. Thank you
These guys are awesome. I ordered lights at 11 am on a Tuesday and they arrived at 10 am Wednesday. Perfect service
Valuestores is rated 4.83 based on 93 reviews