Vacuum Bags Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vacuum Bags Online
Read Vacuum Bags Online Reviews

About Vacuum Bags Online:

Vacuum Bags Online is a leading online supplier of vacuum cleaner bags, filters and floorcare accessories. From the largest brands including Nilfisk, Miele, Hoover, Electrolux, Panasonic and many more.

support@vacuumbagsonline.com

17 The Hawthorns

Tell us how Vacuum Bags Online made you happy
The bags do not fit my Argos VC 301 as stated that they would. The hole is too small resulting in a significant amount of dust escaping being sucked into the bag & contaminating the bag chamber & sponge filter protecting the motor. I tried trimming the cardboard hole to enlarge it but this only gave slight improvement.
Dear Mrs Kelly,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear the item received did not fit.

At Vacuum Bags Online we are a spare parts distributor and rely on the information provided by the manufacturer/supplier to confirm suitability. I am sorry this was not accurate on this occasion and it has been passed to our suppliers to investigate.

We offer a no quibble return procedure. If you would like to return the bags you will be refunded in full including the return postage costs.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,