Vacuum Bags Online Reviews

20 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Vacuum Bags Online is a leading online supplier of vacuum cleaner bags, filters and floorcare accessories. From the largest brands including Nilfisk, Miele, Hoover, Electrolux, Panasonic and many more.

support@vacuumbagsonline.com

17 The Hawthorns

How would you rate Vacuum Bags Online?

Unverified Reviewer

Delivery was within stated time and the parcel was very well wrapped. Thank you.
Sophia Thomson
Verified Buyer

I received my order within 2 days and I was very satisfied with the product.
Bella Burns
Verified Buyer

Good to know I can still get bags for my old electrolux here.
Helen Burghall
Verified Buyer

Easy to order,arrived quickly. One of few places where i could order the bags i needed.
Stephanie Power
Verified Buyer

Needed a replacement bag for a VAX carpet cleaner. This bag was identical. Fitted perfectly. Prompt delivery,
Mary Kelly
Verified Buyer

The bags do not fit my Argos VC 301 as stated that they would. The hole is too small resulting in a significant amount of dust escaping being sucked into the bag & contaminating the bag chamber & sponge filter protecting the motor. I tried trimming the cardboard hole to enlarge it but this only gave slight improvement.
Dear Mrs Kelly,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear the item received did not fit.

At Vacuum Bags Online we are a spare parts distributor and rely on the information provided by the manufacturer/supplier to confirm suitability. I am sorry this was not accurate on this occasion and it has been passed to our suppliers to investigate.

We offer a no quibble return procedure. If you would like to return the bags you will be refunded in full including the return postage costs.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
The Vacuum Bags Online Team
Grace Carroll

Very good.
Linda McNally
Verified Buyer

Easily found the part I was looking for. Competitive price and quickly dispatched.
Brian Regelous
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality at a bargain basement price !
Andrew Simms
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, had the ones I needed in stock. Top marks!
Thomas Gibbons
Verified Buyer

Well packaged, excellent price and delivery.
Ciaran O'Neill
Verified Buyer

first time order, will be back again.
Cathryn Webster
Verified Buyer

Quick shipment, the right bags and good price.
Lauren Greene
Verified Buyer

Ordered a replacement part for my cleaner, cheapest I could find and delivered quickly. Happy to recommend vacuum bags online to friends and family.
Emily Baker
Verified Buyer

Perfect, as good as the original bag but a quarter of the price.
Simon Williams
Verified Buyer

Ordered bags for my old Panasonic upright cleaner. Well packaged, well priced and quick delivery, I will be back.
Ian Dunderdale
Verified Buyer

Thanks for your speedy service. The delivery was just what I wanted and at a surprisingly affordable price.
Sue Wright
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery and good price on Nilfisk hoover bags.
Karen Carey

Good price . Quick delivery over all brilliant service
Grace Gilbert
Verified Buyer

I bought an Orek vacuum cleaner a few years ago, and I also bought spare bags. These are now running low and I could not get them from the last supplier. Found this company on line and they looked right. Serial nos etc. So ordered them they arrived very quickly and when I compared them to originals they are perfect. I am very pleased and will know where to come next time I need some.
Vacuum Bags Online is rated 4.75 based on 20 reviews