Vacuum Bags Online Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Vacuum Bags Online

About Vacuum Bags Online: Vacuum Bags Online is a leading online supplier of vacuum cleaner bags, filters and floorcare accessories. From the largest brands including Nilfisk, Miele, Hoover, Electrolux, Panasonic and many more.

support@vacuumbagsonline.com

17 The Hawthorns

Tell us how Vacuum Bags Online made you happy

"Delivery was within stated time and the parcel was very well wrapped. Thank you."
"Easy to order,arrived quickly. One of few places where i could order the bags i needed."
"Needed a replacement bag for a VAX carpet cleaner. This bag was identical. Fitted perfectly. Prompt delivery,"
"The bags do not fit my Argos VC 301 as stated that they would. The hole is too small resulting in a significant amount of dust escaping being sucked into the bag & contaminating the bag chamber & sponge filter protecting the motor. I tried trimming the cardboard hole to enlarge it but this only gave slight improvement."
Dear Mrs Kelly,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear the item received did not fit.

At Vacuum Bags Online we are a spare parts distributor and rely on the information provided by the manufacturer/supplier to confirm suitability. I am sorry this was not accurate on this occasion and it has been passed to our suppliers to investigate.

We offer a no quibble return procedure. If you would like to return the bags you will be refunded in full including the return postage costs.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
The Vacuum Bags Online Team
"Very good."
"Easily found the part I was looking for. Competitive price and quickly dispatched."
"Excellent quality at a bargain basement price !"
"Easy to use website, had the ones I needed in stock. Top marks!"
"Well packaged, excellent price and delivery."
"first time order, will be back again."
"Quick shipment, the right bags and good price."
"Ordered a replacement part for my cleaner, cheapest I could find and delivered quickly. Happy to recommend vacuum bags online to friends and family."
"Perfect, as good as the original bag but a quarter of the price."
"Ordered bags for my old Panasonic upright cleaner. Well packaged, well priced and quick delivery, I will be back."
"Thanks for your speedy service. The delivery was just what I wanted and at a surprisingly affordable price."
"Very fast delivery and good price on Nilfisk hoover bags."
"Good price . Quick delivery over all brilliant service"
"I bought an Orek vacuum cleaner a few years ago, and I also bought spare bags. These are now running low and I could not get them from the last supplier. Found this company on line and they looked right. Serial nos etc. So ordered them they arrived very quickly and when I compared them to originals they are perfect. I am very pleased and will know where to come next time I need some."
Vacuum Bags Online is rated 4.72 based on 18 reviews