Unique Visa Services Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Unique Visa Services
Telephone
"A somewhat confusing and frustrating process was made so much easier by using UVS. Raj was extremely helpful from my first contact over the phone, right the way through to us receiving our visas in the suggested period of time. Due to the tight time frame I was on and the lack of available appointments at the visa centre it was well worth the money. I would definitely use them again if required. Thanks Raj and the team. Neil"
"Raj and the team were amazing! They took all of the stress our of the visa process and were supportive throughout. I will definitely be coming back and have referred all of my colleagues!"
"Very friendly and super helpful! Takes away all the stress and I haven't had to worry at all!"
"A very friendly, efficient service which made applying for our visa much easier than if we had tried to organise everything ourselves. I will definitely be recommending Unique Visa Services."
"Incredibly friendly service. Couldn't ask for much more. Helpful with every step of the process."
"Made the whole experience stress free. Both staff very helpful and kind Would use them again because of the brilliant service"
"Very fast service and helpful"
"Amazing service from Raj and his team. Really helpful with communicating any problems that arose with getting a visa for China. Really friendly, professional and fast service. Would certainly use again and recommend to anyone needing a visa for China."
"The team are very experienced and knowledgeable in answering any and all queries. Their service is very attentive, fast and accomading to anyone with a complex application- would definitely recommend to others and would use again for visas in the future!"
"Quick and easy, and got me out of a tricky spot when I was late with my application. Kept me informed throughout, and delivered on time. Perfect."
"I am amazed at the efficiency, helpfulness and general cheeriness of everyone I encountered at Unique Visa Services. After a terrible ordeal with the London Visa office (Chinese visa) I gave UVS a call and within 3 days had been granted a visa to China. Would highly recommend to anyone travelling to China or anywhere. FYI I am volunteering with Go to co and required an F visa, these are very hard, if impossible to procure in London, but with UVS in Manchester it was no problem at all. Thanks very much :))"
"Brilliant service, Raj even took my calls at home such was his commitment to helping me. Highly professional and could not recommend more highly."
"Incredibly helpful and extremely knowledgeable, went above and beyond to get our visas through - without UVS, we wouldn’t have got into China!"
"Raj was extremely helpful and did everything he could to help us get our visas smoothly and quickly. Thank you so much!"
"Raj was absolutely lovely. Welcoming, friendly and very helpful with my visa application! Thank you!"
"Very quick and efficient service. Very pleased and would highly recommend. 5/5"
"They've charged quite reasonable fees for a good service. They were always ready to provide answers for any questions I had during the process and making sure I was in the loop on whatever was happening."
"Fast and efficient service. Passport was returned promptly with required visa."
"A very quick efficient and painless experience"
"Raj, the person issuing my visa, was fantastic and made a very quick delivery with my documents. He'll call you if you have any problems and he's very sincere if any issues arise. Would recommend again!"
Unique Visa Services is rated 4.91 based on 100 reviews