Unique Visa Services Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Unique Visa Services
"Excellent service. Raj really helped out when I needed an express chinese z visa. Would highly recommend"
"Great service! Friendly and warm owner. Definitely reccomended."
"I got all the help and advice I needed to process my Chinese visa including a hotel address for my visit."
"The best and quick service exactly as said from start thanks"
Teresa Lui
Verified Buyer
"Raj was very helpful!! Visa came out really quick even though there was so many problems within! Hope to work with him again soon"
"Very quick service. Commuication was very good."
"I had problems getting a visa on time because of my passport and when Raj stepped in he was extremely helpful and prompt. Getting the china visa was a breeze once he got involved and I will be using him again. You can trust his service 100%"
"Absolutely fantastic company third time acquiring visas for India and Russia professional and polite outstanding Visa service"
"Great Visa service professional they do everything for you highly recommended makes getting your Visa so much easier first class"
"UVS has been amazing in helping obtain my Chinese work visa. they were insuring throughly our the process. They are cheap compare to other services. I definitely recommend using them."
"Excellent speedy service I would for sure recommend this company."
"I am very happy, it was very quick . I used other service before wasn't that good as Unique Visa, really they are the best. And value for your money. Thanks Unique Visa ."
Adam Evans
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Hassle free and very quick"
"Great professional service and delivered as promised. Would recommend."
"Friendly & efficient service. Raj was so helpful & informative. After the vague & rather poor service we'd received from Thomas Cook,who we booked our Goa holiday with, UVS were a breath of fresh air. Also we found their directions to UVS office clear & easy to follow."
"First Class service from telephone enquiry visit to their premises and production of Visa. Thomas Cook left us in a hole and Unique dug us out would use them again."
"Excellent service. I went into the office in Manchester very upset after being turned away from the Chinese visa office there. It looked like I couldn't get my work visa in time for my flight due to a rule change that started literally that day. But Raj calmed me down and fixed everything, even when more complications arose later with the Chinese consulate, they still got everything sorted so I could take my planned flight six days later. Highly recommend!"
"Very quick and professional service. Got our company out of a potential bind"
"Excellent service with a very happy helpful person"
"Professional and very helpful efficient service provider. Would recommend to anyone including close friends and family"
Unique Visa Services is rated 4.89 based on 71 reviews