Unique Visa Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Unique Visa Services
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Raj and the team understood the specific needs of the application and the time restraints we were under. Considering, UVSUK acted promptly, professionally and efficiently to ensure a successful outcome. I can highly recommend UVSUK and will be using them in the near future."
"I'm so glad I chose unique visa services! I wanted to purchase my evisa face to face as it was the first time I have had to get a visa to travel. The service was quick but perfectly informative. I was made to feel at ease the process was completely stress free. I got exactly what I needed, in great time, along with friendly service!"
"very good sirves"
"I had a great experience with Unique Visa Services. They were fast informative friendly and also went the extra mile to make sure everything ran smoothly. I would definetely recommend using them."
"The whole process was seamless. Raj responded to phone and email queries immediately and professionally - very helpful. The process was explained to me thoroughly and on the day of attending their offices everything went extremely smoothly. Raj and Julian were both extremely helpful. Their offices are easily accessible from all 3 Manchester rail stations and opposite the National Express coach terminus. I came in from Leeds and had no problem finding the office which is centrally located and within 5 minutes walk of the China embassy office - ideal!! The visa came through to me by post within a week of attending! Thanks to Raj and Julian and their extremely professional, friendly and organised system! I would thoroughly recommend them!!"
"I thought the service was excellent and very friendly staff who knew exactly what to do and could give clear advice regarding the paperwork ect."
"Professional business, who understand the clients needs and cover all aspects of Visa requirements thoroughly. Every detail of applications are checked to ensure the process goes smoothly. Raj and his team are an absolute delight to work with. Cannot recommend enough !! Thanks Craig Glover"
"I've used UVS a few times now and Raj and the team have always provided a friendly efficient service, and have always helped me acquire the visa I need."
"Friendly and reliable service."
"Brilliant service. I highly recommend it."
"Fantastic service from all the satf, would highly recommend."
"Brilliant service! Really efficient and friendly too! Unique Visa Services were able to provide us with visas at a week’s notice when the official Visa office had no available appointments left. Thank you so much!"
"Excellent service - would definitely recommend"
"Fast and effective service once again. Second time I’ve been with this company. Highly recommend."
"It was a very good service. The contact Raj was very helpful and contacted me straight away. I got my Visa within a week as I needed my Passport soon after applying, it was very efficient and all worked out great."
"Really friendly and helpful team. They have a very swift and smooth service. I highly recommend using Unique Visa Services for a stress free experience."
"Efficient, friendly service. Made the visa application process stress-free"
"Great service!! Raj is extremely friendly and helpful - would definitely recommend!"
"Very friendly staff, easy to find and great service. Would recommend."
"Very good and friendly service"
Unique Visa Services is rated 4.92 based on 142 reviews