USPAAH Reviews

Read USPAAH Reviews

02071013534

concierge@uspaah.com

Michelin House 81 Fulham Road

Tell us how USPAAH made you happy
I had the pleasure of using USPAAH's blow dry and make up services yesterday evening and cannot say better things about the company. So convenient: sitting in your living room, doing work on your computer and having professional beauty team at your disposal. The only thing you need to do is to wash your hair before their arrival.

Charlotte (hair) and Tanya (makeup) were amazing from start to finish. Will definitely be using this service again!
Such a great convenient and high quality service.
I have used uspaah twice now (massage and mani/pedi) and have to say I'm extremely impressed by the professionalism and quality of the service. The products are top notch and the spaaristas consistently good. Jane was fab and very chilled out at having service interrupted by kids bedtime. Thank you and will be recommending to friends.
So glad to find USPAAH! I travel frequently for business and this is my 3rd massage and they have not disappointed me. I've ordered massages from Uspaah as gifts for friends and family. The prices are so reasonable for an on demand service and worth every penny. I highly recommend.
I was extremely pleased by the service I received from Charlotte. She was professional, polite & went above & beyond to perfect the look I wanted to achieve. Highly recommend. I will definitely be using Uspaah again. Thank you
This has been a fantastic experience. I booked Uspaah to do my hair and make up for my wedding. Along with my bridal party. They are amazing. Definitely will use them again and would recommend to anyone! Thanks again
Very easy to use and intuitive service. It's the Uber for massage which is very convenient. Highly recommended!
Very Relaxing, Very Professional and really enjoyed the new chocolate at the end!
I had a full body massage by one of your male colleagues. The entire service was professional and excellent and I would highly recommend USPAAH.
The most amazing thing to be able to have a treatment of this standard delivered to my living room. Makes me even more excited to live in this city where the unimaginable has been made possible. Just as Air BnB has made me think hotels could become obsolete, USPAAH has now made me believe i may never need to visit a salon again! Awesome!
Great massage - informed therapist and relaxing! Be sure to Unplug phones and unwind!
Really pleased with the service, the ease of use, quality of therapists and extra touches that make it better than other apps! The team also accommodate special requests and were able to find a hair stylist to make a Mohawk style up do for a party within just a few hours. Recommended!
Nadia is excellent
Very prompt, convenient and professional. Happy to recommend.
Fast and convenient. Good service. Try it out
It was the second time I took a massage therapy from Uspaah and based on my experience the service offered is consistently professional and pleasent.I highly recommend the service provided by Uspaah.
The app is good though would be nice to be able to input a preference for make / female when booking ( my personal opinion as do t like to have a male )

All the sparistas have been good so far - used for massage and hair - not tried make up or nails yet

All been professional and polite
Excellent massage treatments the best app
I love the convenience that I can change into my pyjamas after a massage and not ruin my pedicure by putting on shoes too early. The service is very professional and they use good quality products
Recently had a pedicure followed by a sports massage. The pedicure was done to perfection, and the massage was truly a life safer after a heavy week of tennis training. The masseuse was extremely knowledgable and had impeccable technique. Can take it from an ex pro athlete that this service is the real deal....
USPAAH is rated 4.89 based on 105 reviews