USPAAH Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend USPAAH

02071013534

concierge@uspaah.com

Michelin House 81 Fulham Road

Tell us how USPAAH made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Great service and qualified professionals!"
"Uspahh is amazing really easy to use and the therapist are really profesional"
"Uspaah...unique name, amazing people, high standards, big brands, hygienic...just perfect what everybody needs.."
"Having a newborn baby USPAAH is incredibly convenient for me. My preferred lady does such a good job! Very pleased!"
"Great friendly service, really happy with the results"
"Great experience, very professional staff"
"Therapist was on time, very friendly & professional ! Would definitely book again and recommend"
"I booked Uspaah for my mother who was recovering from a knee operation. She couldn't have made it to a salon and a pedicure and some pampering made her smile for the first time since the operation and talking to the lovely Spanish sparista was a great distraction. The service was faultless."
"THE GIRL WAS VERY GOOD AND CHATTY, MADE ME FEEL GOOD"
"Quality and efficient service, by a professional sparista with understanding of challenging Eastern hair texture. Practical service in the comfort of my home."
"I needed a massage after a very long week, and the USPAAH concierge was very nice to find me a masseuse at the earliest time she could. Thanks!"
"Experience"
"I've used USPAAH several times and found not only is their customer service great, but their massage therapists are excellent. Happy customer - I'd happily recommend."
"A relaxing and professional facial in the comfort of my own home"
"My nails last weeks!"
"Amazing deep tissue massage at home! These guys are real pros! Would definitely recommend."
"service is not what i was expecting, massage was average, deffinitely not worth the price"
"Terrible hair job. Nice stylist but very weak in styling/setting hair! I asked for soft finger wave (Hollywood glamour style),showed the atylist a picture and got a below average pin curl set with no product, least of all from the advertised luxe Oribe collection. I have one length, fine silky hair and this stylist saw fit to rough dry, use a large barrel iron badly then Pin curl set. I left it in for 3 hours and it dropped out literally 2 mins later! As a new customer to the service I was only offered £20 off a massage!? Rubbish Uspaah. You need to learn the meaning of luxe service and hire stylists not because of what salon they work at but their ability to style hair! Make up was completely average also. Rubbish service-back to BLOW I go!"
"Easy to book, and customer services responded to my queries straight away. Sparista turned up in good time, was friendly, professional and managed to create a home spa in my spare room in a matter of minutes. The music and room spray created a lovely environment, and having a choice of quality oils was great. Massage was lovely, just the right amount of pressure- will definitely be using Uspaah again!"
"I've used USPPAH several times now for different treatments, and cannot recommend them enough! Not only are the treatments and products of luxury quality but the customer service has always been amazing, and I am always more than happy to invite the therapists in to my home. Just as good if not better than going to an actual spa."
USPAAH is rated 4.85 based on 78 reviews