USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Brought a couple of womens hoodies 2 for £25 recently. Items were very good quality and true to size. Delivered on time, well packaged. Returns are quickly reimbursed, no problems.
Item received quickly and was just as described. Very happy with purchase.
Easy to use sight. Items delivered in good time. Items ok but one was very flimsy material. You have to pay for returns.
I’m actually still waiting on part of my order, which I hope will arrive soon, it says it’s been dispatched but have not received yet!! Black Calvin Klein boxer shorts size medium (I’ve received one set already but bought as a double pack for £55).
Great customer service!
I would’ve given 5 stars as this order ran really smoothly and I’m more than happy
With it. I’m
Just very disappointed I received no £20 off my Next purchase voucher as claimed when placing the order yet.
I've always loved the clothes from usc.
Brilliant quality and affordable prices.
Just a hint order your true size because they are good clothes you don't need to order a size bigger or smaller just order your size as what ever it is should fit :)
I am pleased with your service. I would have given a five star but the courier company you used to deliver to me in Malta were quite poor.
As it should be
Recommend
USC has been my go to designer wear for many years, however the website could do with a little improvement, you can't narrow your search which can make shopping a little easier but I still prefer the stores where you can actually see the product before you buy it.
Great came early enough for what I needed them for.
All the goods are worth the money and good quality.
But I was not given free delivery, my total was more than £100.
Ordered Monday Evening received my order the very next day, excellent service, bit miffed you have to pay for returns out of your own pocket, that's why I gave only 4* otherwise spot on, will order again if I definitely know the size I need.
Order mini short uggs good service, got 20%off on offer, boots arrive well package & on time v happy
Good selection of Brands at reasonable prices. Like the bonus special offers of course and delivery is good. All in all, very good.
Good selection with excellent prices. Great delivery times.
It is nice warm jacket.Very comfy
Easy to order. Quick delivery. Perfect goods. I would definitely shop with USC again
Great quality and fast delivery
The huge package I ordered, ended up getting charged by DHL twice than expected, and shoes I ordered didn't fit the size (shame there's no 40 sizes commonly available on USC)
so i'll be returning it (which was the main piece of interest in my big order)

Other than that USC's great.
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,200 reviews