USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
It is nice warm jacket.Very comfy
Easy to order. Quick delivery. Perfect goods. I would definitely shop with USC again
Great quality and fast delivery
The huge package I ordered, ended up getting charged by DHL twice than expected, and shoes I ordered didn't fit the size (shame there's no 40 sizes commonly available on USC)
so i'll be returning it (which was the main piece of interest in my big order)

Other than that USC's great.
It was the right price value for money
I am very happy with the USC,nice clothes and nice prices, very kind staff and very helpful.But today I had a weird situation in the T-wells shop.
So I bought on offer a T-shirt online but it wasn't the correct size for me , I went to the shop to change it for the correct size but they said to me that I need to pay the full price for the T-shirt .It was a bit weird because I just ask to change the size and nothing else.I don't know maybe I am wrong but I don't feel that was very fair . Thanks.
easy to use site , easy to place a order and order arrived well packed , collection was fast no waiting around or cant find order problem , the click and collect charge is a bugger , thats what puts me off ordering , £5 thats ALOT ! iv given 4 out of 5 stars for the click and collect charges
Can’t try anything in store (not Usc fault) ordered pair online fairly decent service, and that’s about it nothing special nothing bad just mediocre. Should be concentrating on store experience staff were friendly but not interested
Paying express shipping, items arrived fast. All items were put in individual, but open, plastic bags and therefore when they arrived, most of them were already out of their package. Items are as described and true to size apart from some tops.
ordered friday afternoon for next day delivery, came tuesday. if my calculations are correct, friday to tuesday is not next day.
Hi. No issues product arrived as seen on your site. Delivery times much improved since i last used Usc about a year ago. I may become more regular shopper with usc 👍
Items bought for birthday presents, website easy to navigate, goods delivered on time.
Online shopping, good selection, service was great, delivery was quick, what more do you need !
Excellent quality clothes and easy to order. Did pay for next day delivery but did not receive when stated. Will order again just not pay for next day service next time.
Brilliant products, very reasonable prices and frequent sales - often times prices undercut online outlet stores for the brands themselves.

Costs of delivery are notably steep and standard delivery often takes some time. This is made clear, however, and I have never had any items delivered late in the 1.5 years I've been shopping with USC.
Could have given more of a heads up about what was happening with the parcel eg whether it has been shipped etc.
All ok. Good service. But when an item is out of stock it should be flagged up to clients while ordering.
Shame there’s a delivery cost. Should offer free delivery if customer spends over a certain amount.
Initial delivery was quick but I had to return an item for exchange due to it being too big and I was disappointed to have to pay for the return. No other sites I have ever used do so. The exchange was processed quickly but is still not out for delivery which is disappointing.
You have a great selection of brands. My recommendation is to expand the offer of girls clothing (jackets, tshirts, cardigans, ...) from Lacoste, Gant and Ralph Lauren. In previous years You had much more offer of trainers and shoes of Lacoste but now it is very limited. So please expand it. As well Paul and Shark has woman collection, so it would be great to include that as well!!
USC is rated 3.58 based on 36,961 reviews