USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Great value for money, fast delivery too. Internal packaging (plastic bags) cut open & user friendly price stickers would be good as the ones used difficult to remove (goods used for gifts) but overall a really good site to purchase from
everything was ok
I use USC quite a lot lovely up to designer and sport fashion at a good price delivery prompt and efficient I gave a four star as only down side is you have to pay for returns yourself at the post office but once back you do get a prompt returns.
Good company. Im waiting for more sales
Nice, clean site with a great UI... range could be a lot better but not something to complain about.
it was just a shame I missed out on a 10% discount by 1 day
Easy to order , collection at store in Bolton was problematic with know one serving so we had to wait for someone to be called to serve. The young lady who served us didn’t really want to be there from her time and lack of customer service, she was abrupt with us.
Very happy with my purchase
Very slow transport!
good clothes
Good services. Returns policy isn’t great.
Great range and the price seems very favourable. I downgraded by one star as we weren't informed about the multiple packages - which it took an email to learn about. That and a distinct lack of a telephone number to call for help would have made all the difference.
Order received in perfect condition. Only thing is that the small size of the shirts is still quite large, would have preferred if they were actual size which is normally associated with small.
I bought jeans for my son at the u USC store in Warrington and the service I received was excellent. I have only given four stars as I wanted another colour of jeans that was not in the shop and asked for click and collect and was very surprised to see that the item would be sent to Sports Direct, why not the USC store? this meant I had to wait for 10 days for my item as Sports Direct have only one delivery to them from USC a week!
Very good service will keep shopping with you
Great deals but done one order all together but it came on 2 separate deliveries and had to wait in 2 different days
one of my products from order was removed because.. it’s “out of stock “ but the site shows nothing like that. so that’s it. poor Amendment.
Good service and efficient deliveries
Some good stock at decent prices, but I really don't like having to pay £4.99 for delivery. Would order more if delivery was cheaper or free.
Found what I wanted at a good price and delivered fairly quickly
USC is rated 3.58 based on 35,971 reviews