USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
I was originally sold the wrong colour and still haven’t received an email back about it. Having re ordered, the correct colour jeans are very nice and of good quality.
My order still has not arrived
Just opened a dressing gown i have bought for a pressie to wrap up,expensive Calvin Klien one to find it is all wrapped up as a size small that i asked for and in packaging it is a large/xl a cant explain how angry i am just now, on Christmas Eve 😡
The products are very good, the delivery was bad, paid for next day and 3 days late and not refund on the extra paid, customer service took to long to reply and still got it wrong when they did.
Promo discount didn’t work and I spent nearly £300 .emailed several times but still got no discount
My first parcel was stolen. I asked for new items, however one item was now out of stock, this was the item my son wanted the most. I am still waiting for the refund of this item. The other item has now arrived luckily.
Other than an 'order placed' I received no communication from USC. the promised delivery date could now not be met, so I ordered some of the same items elsewhere (for a present) and requested to cancel the USC order. Low and behold 3 days after doing so, I receive an email to say order processed!! A further 5 days later the package turns up only to discover security tags attached to the clothing....REALLY HELPFUL. After a very kind Sainsburys removed the tags, I have returned one item; let's see how the returns process is! I won't be shopping with USC again; shopping shouldn't be this stressful The clothing is good, but the customer service is not.
Not badly priced. But can’t understand your offers which never seem to exist. Waiting for a £20 voucher which was due on 4th dec. spent quite a Lot of money recently with usc if offers arnt guaranteed then will shop elsewhere
Ordering all good.
Not happy regarding a item that showed in stock that I was able to purchase. Then its not in stock. Which then made my order less than £100 and missed out on the voucher.
Delivery was terrible. Paid for next day delivery and recieved order few days later. Left on front door step then sent a mesage to say it had been left. Didnt even check I was home at the time.
I’ve spent over 300 pounds and not got a voucher nor was able to redeem any discount
I placed an order on the 19th November for an Adidas hoodie order ref usc4000006331236 on the 22nd November I received another email saying it's been despatched. It's now the 27th and the item hasn't been delivered yet and i haven't received any confirmation of when it's due to arrive. Would appreciate USC getting back to me regarding where the item is. Thanks Carl Brecknell
I ordered 2 x T Shirts for my son for Christmas. Lacoste T-shirt came beautifully packaged. Ralph Lauren T-shirt arrived screwed up in a ziplock bag. Had I walked in to the store I would not have purchased. So why would they think I would like it delivered in such a state. Contacted customer service, no response! Disappointed with service and lack of communication
not impressed these pants come our with 2 for £55 stickers on them when I wasn't aware of that promotion online. I would have taken advantage of that as a far better deal than I purchased at.
Recently received a pair of 574 trainers, fantastic looking retro trainers great with every day clothing, but, an in-grained mark on the toe has made me having to return them, just currently in the process, gutted, but also annoyed as they should of been quality checked prior to posting, and now having to spend a day off at the local Post office.
Not a great online shopping experience... expensive postage and during these times when you can’t try things on it all adds up. Wouldn’t use again
The polo I purchased as a gift is good. However. The way it was packaged for the price tag is unacceptable. It was screwed and thrown into the garment without any attempt at folding. Would only shop again if standards improve.
Love the online shop at USC. Clear and easy to use. Unfortunately because you have to pay to return clothes I won't shop again. Being 6ft4 means about half the stuff fits so being hit with a 15-20 pound charge to return clothes is not great.
Delivery was terrible twice the courier said there was no one in the house which was a total lie at the 3rd time of trying they left it at the door even though I had said leave with a neighbour absolutely terrible courier company think u need to change them they are shockkng
Purchased 2 Lacoste shirts when they arrived one shirt was screwed up in a ball buttons undone not what you would expect for a expensive shirt unfortunately Abbie from customer service was not helpful stating it doesn’t make the shirt faulty which I wasn’t implying. On that note I returned both shirts won’t be buying from USC again.
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,200 reviews