USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Love the item but when delivered left on doorstep I live on a main road and when opened water logged coat not damaged but all paper work is , didn’t open straight away as a Xmas present so would have been extremely wet when delivered
Didn’t realise yous are sport direct? Buying designer clothes and they have sports direct labels on them
sizes don't match the real measurements
Placed order for Jeans=£80.00+£4.99 delivery. They arrived super quick but had a sale ticket saying £64! Emailed customer services but had no reply
Very disappointed as the tracksuit pants I bought are discoloured and faded as it looks like they have been on display and faded due to sun light and therefore want a refund and compensation
I am missing 2 t shirts.from my order which were most likely stolen as delivery was left inside the gate when I didn't request this. I have emailed 3 x since and heard nothing. Very poor experience
Good price, but confusing communication, slow delivery.
Package arrived without one of the items (a wallet) the packaging for the wallet was there but no wallet inside. Very disappointing as it was for a birthday present. Have since received a wallet.
I have heard nothing on the whereabouts of my parcel when I placed the order over a week ago!
disappointed when a pair of flipflops size six were absolutely massive (at least a 7) had to return them for exchange at my own cost and didnt get them for my holidays......expensive pair of flipflops in the end :-(
The products look good but I found to deliver a parcel in 5 working days and charge for it, not very impressive.
They sent me a used shoe.
The delivery time was changed on the day which meant the time I took off to receive the items were delayed by at least 3 hours.
Paid extra for delivery and still had to wait a few days which was ridiculous, no point having different options for delivery if cant guarantee it. Contacted customer service which was a bit rude. I ended up returning the product and i had also contacted USC on friday morning to see how to return the item with no reply. I was also told my delivery wouldnt be refunded on this occasion even tho i paid more. I think its safe to say i wont be shopping online with USC again. Very disappointed
Delivery and returns process is a big let down and makes me think twice at shopping with USC again. £4.99 even for click and collect, and I now need to return items and I have to pay again. Don't see why returns can't be done in store same as collections. Purchased tops from all the same brand and style (polo) and size but yet fitment is different, should be clear descriptions to show the difference in fitment. Its a shame as the website is great, good products good price, but let down with delivery charges and worst off returns.
Wasn’t too impressed with the delivery. Received a text to say item would be delivered that day between 2 and 4. It did not arrive until the next day.
Very disappointed. The price on the tag was a lot lower than I was charged. I then emailed the customer service team and I was told they couldn’t do anything about it. I think it’s ridiculous because I’m paying more than everyone else.
Shocking delivery service..
I ordered a jumper which is on the website but you cancelled this item from my order I send me parcel without jumper. My birthday code has stopped working ahead of time. You didn't do anything about it either. You didn't want to give me a discount and the day after my order there was a 20 percent discount.
I paid/requested next day delivery however it took nearly a week for my parcel to be delivered even though I paid more for the delivery to be the next day. Not very happy with the experience.
USC is rated 3.58 based on 35,967 reviews