USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Purchased armani t shirts on the 2 for £30 offer for my sons . They were very S so sent them back for an exchange to the next size up. I asked for any colour substitute if they were not in stock. They exchanged one, but automatically refunded £15 for the other as the colour I had originally ordered was out of stock for the bigger size, even though there were other colours available, and I asked for any colour.
Now, they won't do anything. They won't offer me the second t shirt for £15, and expect me to pay full price ( £20) for the t shirt I'm missing.I asked if they can offer me a £5 discount but no.
My order has not arrived - no communication from you or Hermes
One word disgusting one of my item delivered to another address cos closed for lockdown I am a cafe another item god only knows where it is Amazon fantastic
Absolute rubbish - suckered me in with a ‘2 for £X’ deal then cancelled one item in the deal .. leaving me to pay their return postage fees AND extortionate delivery fees to cancel the purchase, or suck it up and pay over the odds. Incredibly poor customer services have ignored my requests to resolve the issue so far. Misleading business practices I think, AVOID this retailer.
Goodnight!! I have not got my order yet. Please tell me when it will arrive. Regards.
I was charged delivery even though there was a free delivery promotion. My complaints have been ignored.
Nothing short of a nightmare trying to order one pair of jeans in the size required. Over 20 emails to customer service and over £30 total postage costs. Formal complaint sent in. First and last time I will order from here.
Awful. My item still hasn’t arrived. Should have arrived on Tuesday. I paid for next day delivery. No phone number available for customer services. Sent an email on Tuesday, no reply until yesterday, apparently it’s lost in the delivery depot and I need to wait to see if it can be found. In the meantime my toddler has no trainers.
Brought 2 items from USC back in November one item was £60 (Jeans) and the other was £40 (jumper). I returned the jeans as they were to small but I received the refund for the jumper so £20 short. I have emailed twice without any reply and have been into store and they just told me I need to do it online. Very frustrating
Paid £6.95 for next day delivery, only to find two items missing from parcel. Contacted USC several times, still waiting for a non generic reply, customer service is non existent!
Poor customer service order has been sitting as despatched for almost a week and I am still awaiting confirmation from courier that they have the parcel. Despite two e-mails to USC customer service I am still awaiting a response / update on my order.
I am extremely disappointed. I paid £6.50 for next day delivery and I was supposed to get my order by 24th December and I have still not received it.
Very poor service. Delivery was 3 days late and one item was simply refunded without any confirmation that it was not available or not coming - even though the item was available when ordering and available when I reordered - and had to pay another delivery charge.
I ordered a large amount of clothing to be delivered to Portsmouth. Hermes delivery company said they could t deliver so order was returned, when there was definitely someone there waiting for the order. Without no one to speak to, I have been left with no Christmas presents. Impossible to sort it with USC as there’s no way to speak to a person and try to sort it out. I have not been refunded the delivery. Please can someone help here. I’m devastated.
My order arrived it was a Christmas gift, when my partner put the joggers on they had a hole in them.
I got a different shirt than I ordered
Received 2 odd boots sent pics to customer service got no reply
False info on website. Said the two Calvin’s I ordered were available and then I receive an email an hour later to say one had been cancelled due to it being out of stock. I left my NO and I was never even contacted directly to arrange an alternative or full order cancellation. And there was no number I could call on the website, only a crappy Q&A link that no one is answering. Not happy with the service given here.
Arrived with security tag on
I ordered a pair of shoes in a size 8 and was sent a size 11 only ordered online as I'm working till Christmas eve so have no time to change them now
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,200 reviews