USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Very poor!
Almost two weeks after I submitted the order I have still not received it
Delayed delivery even though I paid for next day. No notifications of delayed items at all until I contacted USC. Email says they will update me on despatch but never had an email back. Very poo communication
I ordered a white polo shirt and received a blue vest top. Was not impressed. Then had to pay had to pay for the postage for the items return..awaiting acknowledgement of return and refund or correct item! Very disappointing...
Firetrap Shirt arrived faulty, buttons missing and some hanging off. Had to send back as faulty goods as shop doesn't take returns and charged package costs, even though paid for them to be delivered to the shop what a joke
very Bad!
After constantly emailing re: my missing order which you have taken the money out of my bank I can’t get a straight answer to either a refund or order sent I will never use your site again nor will I recommend your site to others My order no is 40000059003117
Ordered 4 items only 1 showed up. Paid for next day delivery. No mention of only 1 item being sent and others delayed. Poor communication before and after 1st item being delivered.
18 days waiting for my order which i had to chase the customer service for an update then they had just cancelled my order. Usc used to be the best but it seems not anymore.
One of my item was canceled because it was out of stock but when I selected the item to buy it was still in stock so not happy about that. Also I was making the purchase online because I was buying 2 items and it was worthwhile paying for postage but for one item I could have just bought it from the shop for cheaper. When I asked for my order to be canceled I got a generic reply that it can't be done and that I would have to return the item for a refund. Not happy at all about the service. Definitely will not be shopping from here again.
Only given one star because you have to. Not received my order yet and I’m still waiting!
Poor customer service!!!
Paid £5 for delivery to store because 2 stores didn't have the item I wanted in Stock. I've paid for USC/Sports Direct to stock their shop! Awful! They try to justify charging £5 by giving you a £5 in store voucher... I've bought what I need from USC, the only reason I'd go back is for the item I've just bought... I don't think the voucher will be valid then.
Absolutley shocking , item come with a security tag on and I’m expected to take it to a shop to get the tag removed
Ordered white vans as a present received one new white one cream that had obviously been on display. Now having to wait my refund
Orderd lacoste boxers for a gift the box came ripped open and battered
Receive damage jacket.. 5 buttons missing from the fur attachment I had to return it and cost £15 no refund given..
Delivery ok, packaging awful. X
Boots look complete different at first I thought I got different size shoes so I checked but they were the same Top of shoes were complete different
Dear USC Team, I would be absolutely satisfied with the work of your company if I could receive my parcel (USC40000058832511). The shopping with you was a pleasure - your website works well, it's convinient and the items are great. However, everything went wrong with your delivery partner. They had a mistake in the website code, so I could not complete the form for the Customs by myself. I spent a week talking with Customer Services (by the way, it costed me more than delivery rate I paid), sent them my data, so they could fill the form instead of me. Got lots of promises that everything is gonna be okay and their IT Department will solve the problem and I will get my order. What do I have as a result? My order was sent back to you. I hope you can solve this problem and resend my order via another delivery company. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Anastasia
USC is rated 3.58 based on 35,967 reviews