USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
All these positive reviews must be from staff at usc or management etc, youre not kidding nobody haha. Rubbish service and set up.
Fun fashion items, advertised well, good service and quality.
Bought shoes in Romford store, took back as one shoe was to tight. Exchange , no problem, except they did not have the size I required . Asked for a refund and was told credit note or exchange. When I questioned the manageress about there refund policy she said to me DID YOU ASK ? Very flippant attitude by staff. Would not use this company for any reason. Customer services also very flippant, saying it is company policy. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
It was easy to order online and the item was received quickly in the post.
Happy with my order
Fantastic quality at a fantastic price very excellent website easy to order welldone .
We ordered a pair of converse, the right size box arrived but the shoes inside were the wrong size. USC have dealt with this very professionally and have refunded my postage on both items as well. Mistakes happen, its how they are dealt with that measures the rating and they did well.
excellent
Ordrered three items over a few days Only got one others out of stock but charged me full pnp so if i want a replacement will have to pay pnp again. Poor service
I paid it I got it
No telephone number for issues. Delivery takes too long.
I ordered some clothes to be delivered to my local delivery point, knowing I would not be at home to take collection. On the day of the delivery, I received an email telling me I couldn't be delivery...what!?! It was returned to USC and a few days later, I was refunded and forced to buy elsewhere. All in all, a completely unsatisfactory experience. No explanation, no way to call for an explanation, a total waste of my time.
hello, i ordered 4 items(one shoes and 3shirts) but didn't have one item in stock. They've changed the order and sent me without shoes, without asking. Now it wasn't worth buying 3 shirts while 16 € is shiping. Please ask me if I am interested!
my bf was too fat to fit in your top
Liked the app will use it again
Item was delivered with security tags still attached so pretty useless if you ask me.
I loved shopping at USC. Very prompt delivery. However, I didn’t like the state that the items arrived... the boxes were damaged and they were supposed to be Christmas presents. That isn’t presentable at all.
£75 spent and still charge £5 delivery very poor.
USC is great for online shopping, lots of sale prices on branded goods. I've no complaints.
Ordered Tommy Hilfiger swimming shorts age 10-12 years for my slim 9 year old son. When they arrived they looked like they would fit a 5 year old. The size guide on the website is useless as it gives no measurements, just says 11-12 years is UK size LB. You cant speak to a person at USC as they dont have a phone number so rather than try to swap them I returned them for a refund and made a new purchase from a different company. Cost me £10 in delivery and return postage. Would never use USC again.
USC is rated 3.58 based on 35,967 reviews