USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
All these positive reviews must be from staff at usc or management etc, youre not kidding nobody haha. Rubbish service and set up.
Fun fashion items, advertised well, good service and quality.
Bought shoes in Romford store, took back as one shoe was to tight. Exchange , no problem, except they did not have the size I required . Asked for a refund and was told credit note or exchange. When I questioned the manageress about there refund policy she said to me DID YOU ASK ? Very flippant attitude by staff. Would not use this company for any reason. Customer services also very flippant, saying it is company policy. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
It was easy to order online and the item was received quickly in the post.
Happy with my order
Fantastic quality at a fantastic price very excellent website easy to order welldone .
We ordered a pair of converse, the right size box arrived but the shoes inside were the wrong size. USC have dealt with this very professionally and have refunded my postage on both items as well. Mistakes happen, its how they are dealt with that measures the rating and they did well.
excellent
I don't recive my parcel.
I paid a next day delivery is more then a week and i still don't have the items.
I11/06/20 - I haven’t received my order placed on 04/06/20 for next day delivery??? Cannot contact by phone and website email keeps saying failed????
Frustrating when you pay for your chosen items then receive an email days later telling you that one or more item is sold out, why is this information not updated on the site before payments are processed, waste of postage money when you don't get your complete order....disappointing.
The ordering was fine but I was promised a £20 voucher with the promotion you offered because I spent over £100 and I still haven’t received an email or correspondence about it. I was meant to hear by the 6th December? Many thanks
TOTAL RIP OFF & PROFITEERING ON P&P CHARGES

I recently shopped online at USC and when I went to checkout I was stunned at the £6.99 p&p charge for a standard delivery. Now let me put this into prospective with you. Their online sales are in the multi millions of pounds. As for delivery, USC are getting charged about £1.60 to send a parcel to you and you have to pay to send an item back. The staff are getting paid between £4-£8+ depending on age and experience so you can see why customers are getting ripped off and the staff are paid buttons, its all most like slavery. Personally I will be boycotting this site and I hope you all do to.
Ordrered three items over a few days
Only got one others out of stock but charged me full pnp so if i want a replacement will have to pay pnp again. Poor service
I paid it I got it
No telephone number for issues. Delivery takes too long.
I ordered some clothes to be delivered to my local delivery point, knowing I would not be at home to take collection. On the day of the delivery, I received an email telling me I couldn't be delivery...what!?!

It was returned to USC and a few days later, I was refunded and forced to buy elsewhere. All in all, a completely unsatisfactory experience.

No explanation, no way to call for an explanation, a total waste of my time.
hello, i ordered 4 items(one shoes and 3shirts) but didn't have one item in stock. They've changed the order and sent me without shoes, without asking. Now it wasn't worth buying 3 shirts while 16 € is shiping. Please ask me if I am interested!
my bf was too fat to fit in your top
Liked the app will use it again
USC is rated 3.58 based on 36,961 reviews