USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Came very quick great price
Really recomend , quick delivery. Everything clear in comunication. Ordered 2 pairs of shoes as I couldn't decided which pair I should choose from website. I returned one pair and money been transfered to my account really quick. I was shocked. Really recomended and definitelly I will buying more in future. Thank you team for really good service.
Excellent service,quick delivery,top quality clothing at affordable prices,perfect, definitely recommend USC.
Great items good price very good price and good lines of clothing
Still waiting for my items 1 week after ordering and paying extra for next day delivery!!!!!
Missing a t shirt. However won’t really matter as I’ll be using them as dusters. Cloths are made for boys not men.
Great products.
Ordered large Tommy Hilfiger briefs , returned and got resent 3 times because on the box it states large but the contents are medium , still only got medium , we said just send XL they will prob come as large . Usc sent a email saying that they won’t be resending me the correct size . Poor service , won’t be shopping here again .
No complaints other than pricey delivery
I love your SALE prices.
The delivery was quick. The clothing was not sized correctly. All t - shirts ordered were too short for myself and my daughter. Had to send everything back and after paying for delivery had to pay for returns too. Won't use this company again.
Won't use again. Charging for next day delivery and can't deliver on time. No contact apart from messenger. Poor customer service.
Goods delivered promptly and good value for money.
Used to use this shop often prior to COVID-19. The found them online. Great prices and quality clothing. I am so chuffed they stock Diesel bootcut jeans - my old favs that I wore back in the day, then the ridiculous tight jeans came into fashion and us dad bod types couldn't wear them as it was like stuffing a marshmallow into a test tube. Good discounts on these too, so very chuffed. USC now my online clothing store of choice. Highly recommended.
My mans patterned me a fresh tee styll, man was in the club getting bare babes n that, usc have plugged man up here, just a shame dis mike ashley don doesnt sell no plan b, tshirts made me a stud.
Delivered wrong top. Then no stock so ordered a pair of jeans. Delivered wrong size jeans. Complained and sent back. They then sent right size but different colour. I give up and wouldn’t buy anything online again.
Really swift and easy process, however I had to pay £9 for an exchange, then another £9 for refund as the jeans just didn't fit right. £18 extra! Other companies offer free exchanges and returns, so this will stop me buying again, even though the service was good.
Postage to N.I takes a week, fast way is a terribly slow courier, Hermes would be a lot faster
Delivery too long...still haven't received my order
Draws you in with the low priced items, out of 4 I chose only 1 was available, the returns policy is poor having to pay for it yourself, the trousers I ordered were labelled up as 32W 30L they were clearly not and I have to bear the cost of returns. Last time I will be online shopping with USC
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,466 reviews