USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Very happy with what i got
very easy to order, delivered quicker than expected, excellent product quality, would easily recommend
Great website with great prices. Delivery was £4.99 which is a bit on the sleep side however its super quick. Cant complain really.
Fantastic shopping
Ordering experience was good, payment easy but no delivery contacted both delivery company and USC nothing, paid and no goods, no communication, no explanation!
easy to order and great service
I would ever again purchase any items for USC as the items I ordered were different to the items I received. The fact I had to pay for delivery and also return the items has only caused further frustration. Your customer service have dismissed the issue due to the statement “some garments may vary” whereas the garments are a different material.
Quick and thorough delivery,easy to contact
Cannot believe that orders have a delivery charge no matter how much you spend!
Usc use a company to deliver parcels “Hermes”,well I never received my clothes and shoes and it’s been 3 weeks and I carnt contact usc and speak to a real person you can only email and the don’t get back to u at all I’ve emailed 6 times,plus I’ve had contact from Hermes my stuff was delivered to the wrong address they found this out from the couriers gps!,now I’ve not heard from them since,no clothes and out of pocket,ya better off buying from eBay!!,the courier took a picture of my front door/wrong front door!!
Really disappointed by USC service, ordered 2 jumpers both ‘in stock’ online however did not arrive as out of stock. When queried customer service said they would not come bk into stock as clearance, however they are still online to order. Should I have not ordered other items my £5 delivery charge would still have applied. Will never order from you again.
Very impressed. I’ve bought several items recently & have found the site to be easy to use & great value. Highly recommended.
No free delivery no free returns spent over £300
GOOD COMPETITIVELY PRICED PRODUCTS PROMPT DELIVERY ALL GOOD
The 2 pairs of. Jeans were nothing like the picture and will need to be returned they also fit awful. The tee-shirts and hoodies were perfect 👌
I found the items I bought were brilliant.
Good quality shop
Prices are good, delivery was fine but returns are not great. You have to pay postage for returns and its cost me £5.76 to return one pair of trainers. Not happy about that.
I was looking for a specific item and found it on usc, it was easy to order and items arrived earlier than expected. I have bought these products before so find they are very good t shirts, wash well and keep their color.
Very poor service. I purchased Tommy Hilfiger and Boss underwear along with other purchases amounting over £500. All the underwear was in individual boxes and the state of the boxes was unbelievable as they were crushed and seemed to be opened. For an item this expensive and due to the current pandemic the boxes were not sealed either to identify if they were actually brand new and no one has had there hands all over them especially with it being an online order as you can understand if it has been on a shelf instore. You cannot ring customer service so I sent an email to which I have had no reply. I wanted to ask as I am aware of the return policy for underwear you cannot return due to health and safety standards and hygiene but it is OK for USC to send underwear which looks like returns / rejects. A very bad experience. Poor customer value.
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,466 reviews