USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Excellent service,quick delivery no problems at all.
Never order again
Still havnt got my stuff
pleased with my order xx
Great coat and speedy service thanks i recommend
Ordered a pair of Converse - good price and delivery really speedy. Far quicker than I expected.
Wrong colour trainers in box
Still waiting on my order should have arrived by 01/04/2021 no communication so no idea where my jeans are.
Wrong item sent twice then denied sending wrong item I’m sure after you said I ordered it wrong when I reordered made extra caution about what I ordered and still ant wrong item again refused to refund the postal money for return said it was my fault customer service was useless didn’t like the fact there’s no telephone number to speak to some one worst experience of on line shopping ever your nearest competitor was faultless with a wrong item sent never shop with usc again
I bought Alpha Industries bomber jacket from USC. I'm happy with the price I paid but ,,Remove before flight'' tag was missed. I think some staff is stealing small things like this to sell on amazon or ebay. They sell it for shocking 20-25 £. Also there is no possibility to contact customer service. There is only some options suggesting what you can want from USC. It is no chance to send pictures of faulty item simply because, taht they are asking for a pictures and...no link or place to send the picture LOL Cheaky and rude game. Good prices for designer clothing, but if any problem client is lost. Also they do not pay for returns even if it is their fault. Regarding question below ..how did you communicate with the company'' : there is now ay to communicate with you. No phone numbers so why did you ask for ,,telephone'' option???? Email is limited and as I said before cheating and all automatic sending stupid answers back to me and asking many times for pictures, but no link or place to send a picture. That is how USC is forcing clients to give up and stay with faulty item.
I had 2 separate boxer shorts out of stock on 2 orders and still not received my refund
Fantastic offers and goods arrived well packed and on time. Thanks.
Order was never received...and a nightmare to deal with still waiting for a response
Terribly unhelpful and slow responding customer service. Also they don’t offer free returns.
I have not had an answer to my email, the cost of the item I ordered was £60 + delivery but when received item the tag on it said sale £48 Why was I charged £60???
Great items
Awesome service loved my new trainers came on time and excellent value for money
Excellent fit with items. Quick and easy to find items I wanted in my size. Standard delivery came quicker than expected. I would highly recommend USC
I bought a pair of walking boots. I found them very comfortable to wear and walk in. Great posting service I must admit.Thank You.
Great service and quick next day delivery thank you
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,466 reviews