USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Delivery was not good making out I was.not into take delivery when i was i took the whole day off work for this them the next day it was 6 at night when was told between 9.12

The shoes was ok. Very poor sizing
Good service. Just pricey for delivery to a store. Should b free
I bought Calvin Klein boxer shorts 2 for £55 and 1 colour was out of stock after I had placed the order - I wasn’t given an opportunity to chose another colour or sent 2 of the same which was disappointing as I would now have to spend a further £55 to get the offer.
Reasonably priced, for quality clothes
Everything I ordered came and I love it all.
Good service
The only thing is missing here is free return option. Most of online retailers offer it nowadays, so I hope it will be available asap. I also hope that after brexit the shop will be awailable in EU and perhaps even will send from EU country to escape extra taxes.
Easy to order and quick delivery to instore👍🏼Ordered a medium t shirt comes up on the smaller side so if unsure id order the large.
I like USC however if would be great if you were notified an item you ordered wasn’t in stock when the order is being processed rather than finding out when you open your order. Would save a lot of unecessary last minute shopping!
Great products at fab prices. Lots of choice for Christmas!
Good items, i like it but the delivery time is long.
Armani jumper was too small and i have to get a replacement
Good service
Great products and fast delivery
Hi happy with goods but did not receive my £5 voucher can you please advise how I get this. Thanks.
Sorry to say local branch closing, lucky they have a good web-site
Yes well pleased response of query was sorted will ship again
Good footwear
I had a problem with the Vans trainers I ordered, one trainer was brand new and the other was faded and almost looked like a different colour.

I intend on taking them back for a refund, but I will have to pay for delivery again if I want them. But i could still end up with the same issue.

If it is possible to get another pair delivered to me without the delivery charge, then i would be happy to re-order.

Thanks