USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
I’m being asked to leave a review before I have had my goods which I ordered a week ago - I have had an email to say they were stolen off the delivery van and would I like a refund or replacement. Having confirmed replacement I have had no further comms and don’t know if the second shipment is on it’s way or not?? Not sure what other rating I can give
Shocking service. Parcel lost. No explanation for a week. This was after having bought the replacement items before the original items had even been returned. Won’t make the same mistake again. Post-transaction service very efficient with refund of ‘next day’ delivery charges
I had order for 180£ mostly t-shirt's . many t shirt was foldet very bad. Also I bought for little one dress+jeans that was a complect. arrive jus dress without jeans and folded vary bad!!!!!!!!
No code to check out, selling goods they don’t have then cancelling part of order. Surely the stock can tell if they are not in stock. Poor experience
I ordered a big order and two items never came !!!!!
All sizes very small. Only 14 day returns and therefore lost all my money
I have not received ome of my order
We are still awaiting delivery of goods. Emailed you about it on Monday no response yet.
Parcels open
Jacket tagged up wrong size then I have to pay to the item
I have shopped in USC for years. However this encounter I’ve had has really put me off from shopping with you ever again. I was sent the wrong sized item and then told to return it before I was sent the correct item. This was a gift for Father’s Day which I was unable to give. Due to pandemic I found it extremely hard to return item which left me with delaying the gift over a month! I still haven’t been sent the correct item. Truly disappointed.
I never received parcel
have not even rwciev3d goods yet .very bad
Ruined my 4 year old boys birthday, had very little presents from his dad, I swear the lengths I would go with the company right now are scary, directors should be warned. But company is doing terrible anyways so will go into admin shortly!

Customer service doesn’t exist, don’t be fooled to purchase any expedited delivery As it doesn’t exist.

Unbelievable!
Had clothes with security tags left on obviously taken from in store. Always something wrong ordering from USC shame really used to like it quality has seriously dropped. Tobacco in the pockets of a Lacoste hoody just felt really dirty. Similar issues everytime I order sick of complaining, cut the tags off myself. Will not use again.
Will not be ordering again for myself as I wasn’t aware the returns aren’t free as like most online shops I shop with, I struggle with Jeans getting a good fit and now I’ve got to pay for them to go back, I wouldn’t have ordered if I was aware most shops offer collect+
Was happy to receive the product as it was a gift. Security tags left on the armpit and sleeve area! Very disappointed and embarrassed!
Ordered next day delivery for me and my girlfriend and everything came in drips and drabs over a course of a few days. AVOID!
I made this order in June, it is now July 5th and I still haven't received any notification of when my order will be delivered. Very poor service, disappointing 😞
I made an order,money come out of my account but no product.
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,073 reviews