USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
One of the shirts came with the security tag still attached.
Both items had been opened and tried on as both of the bags they came in were torn open.
Had to return due to sizing anyway.
Returns process was dealt with very quickly though.
I placed an order on 28/1/17 and paid for next-day delivery. Today is 1/2/17 and my order has not yet been delivered.
Ordered police jeans also of your website and there is a rip where the buttons are in the crotch area plus the gstar jeans still with the electronic paint tag still attached to them not very good service at all
The longest I have been waiting for my order to be delivered. Since the 24th...
Products and some cheap prices
You still haven't dispatched my order despite ordering 8 days ago and despite emailing customer service - horrendous service- you've breached the terms and conditions of your contract
No free returns. Takes ages to get a refund on goods ordered online
I went into our new store in the island and waited patiently for a good maybe 5 minutes, not a sales assistant in sight. After another few minutes a sales assistant appears only to serve a woman who walked straight up to the counter and got served before me. The assistant then served her whilst I stood there, still waiting, the assistant then couldn't figure out how to do something on the till so had to call another assistant over who was equally confused and faffed around. It was only after several minutes that she served me, when asked why the gift card wasn't working online she asked to see the card, continued to fiddle on the monitor and then walked away without telling me where she was going. This wasted almost a good 20 minutes of my lunch break for someone to answer one simple question about my gift card. Apparently sales assistants aren't taught how to serve people who are queuing these days and the ones who do don't let the customers know what they are doing and just walk off. Shopping online, which I ended up doing, is far more simple and less hassle as I don't have to deal with incompetent sales assistants.
Had to drive to Usc in meadowhall to take security tag off that had been left on my swimming shorts.
I received the packet in good time, but the packet was battered - and had been opened. The clothing inside the packet had obviously been looked at and taken out as it was not folded the way you should hope.
Three of the boxes of the trainers I received were so badly damaged I could not give as gifts therefore I will have to return and pay the postage. Really not pleased.
I haven't received my order
Totally wrong order sent out even though on my invoice stats a pack of 3 Calvin Klein and I got 1 addidas shorts! Not happy!
Trousers didn't fit , £5 click and collect £8 to return goods registered .
Unnecessarily difficult in this day and age ,
Still awaiting refund .
The price for my purchase was good compared to other stores
Provide good options for clothing, however there should be a free delivery service as £5 is rather expensive when it takes the same time as a item I purchased from asos which came with free delivery.
Am absolutely not happy my delivery was picked up on Friday and not even attempted delivery to my home address and was delivered back to depot on Saturday and am really not happy it's now 31st January still not arrived my order number is Appusc40000033621582 for this reason doubt will be using this company again is not on . Austin
One of the items I ordered was the wrong colour and wrong size - contacted USC via e-mail but as of yet (4 days later) have had no reply
I had to pay 5 quid for delivery, this charge was added after I agreed to the goos-it stated that delivery to store was free. Also a little deceaving that you think your getting goods from usc and they are from sports direct!
you sent the wrong item. ive emailed 3 times and still havent had a reply.
i wont pay to return the item when its your fault.
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,089 reviews