USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Just take my order and jacket is broken ...
Because the store didn't have what I wanted in stock and didn't know if they would get it back I had to order it online which resulted in me having to spend an extra £6.99 on postage and I lost out on my student discount.
I ordered a tshirt for my partner and when it came it say underwear, I didn't want underwear I wanted a everyday tshirt and that's what I thought I ordered
No free returns or at least an option to return to store. When buying clothes online fittings across different brands or styles can vary dramatically as was the case with my purchase for my son. It has put me off any future online purchases from USC.
Ordered size 9 lacoste flip flops and received size 11!!! Tried to phone and cut off each time stating 'large volume of calls please ring later', Idiot packed my order
the jumper i received had several threads loose all over it! these where white and noticeable. i spent ages trying to remove these but could not get them all. i looked up your returns policy and decided it was too much hassle to return it due to having to pay myself etc. i did not think it was worth doing so have had to keep the jumper anyway. i have never had issues before but it has put me off buying online again unfortunately. not sure if there is anything you can do?
I spend between £300 - £400 per month on clothes I use woodhouse clothing but decided to change shops. I ordered what I thought to be a good selection of clothes but the clothes ordered took over a week to be delivered and the colours were not true to the pictures . Really disappointed in the service . Will not be recommending you to my YouTube subscribers .
The fact they use Hermes as a delivery company and i am still currently waiting on my delivery and it's been over a week. Customer service also said that there is nothing they can do about it. I have decided to no longer use usc. I'd rather pay more for the same items somewhere else and actually receive them. This has been an absolute joke, they have a cheek to charge for delivery.
I Had a problem with delivery, and there was no phone number or chat service, just a delayed response email or postal address service from USC - do you know how frustrating that is?. The issue with Hermes started in the afternoon when I received a text (Hermes) 'hope you enjoyed your parcel as it has been delivered' - confused? As I'd waited in all day and still no delivery - so this text made no sense. I range Hermes, who passed the buck to USC to raise a missing parcel complaint. Humm please understand at this juncture, like every other company including top security passport office! I needed to speak with someome, as I needed my parcel that day, rather than waste time rearranging another delivery address. In any case I snail-mailed over an email to USC, some hours later Hermes delivered the parcel but still no response from USC not even a holding response to confirm receipt of my email.

Nope would not be using the site again nor recommending anyone else to do so. The site is fab, has plenty of bargains but with no phone number or chat I have no faith in issues getting resolved in a timely manner. BTW chatbots are a simple solution.
The item got sent to the wrong shop so I received the wrong £5 gift voucher and it took a lot longer than stated
Ordered products and it said they would be here by 25th of jan.my sons birthday was the next day and the products didnt arrive till the 28th.on opening the parcel the items looked as though they had already been opened as the cellophane was ripped and the contents where not in the cellophane and the grey nike bottoms had 2 marks on that look like mud,blood or rust.i paid £4.99 for a rubbish delivery and had to pay £3.35 delivery to get some of the items exchanged.
Trainers were marked t shirts of poor quality
Very poor packaging just thrown in a plastic bag that was ripped will not use again
The jacket had the label removed from the neck and pen marks on the arm.
As the postage and return postage would have equated to more than 30% of the cost I decided not to return the item.
I will however not be using your services again and will strongly urge all my friends and colleague's to do the same.
Unfortunately I will be returning as not a good fit for me
Order was on time and Order was correct
staff are rude when i want refund for my item at shop
they refused to give me refund but only voucher but i don't want any else from there
The boots I purchased were damage and scuffed on several places on the leather. The box which they came in was damaged and in a sorry state.
Terrible customer service. I purchased goods partially by gift card and the remaining amount was paid using PayPal. I then returned the products which were paid for using PayPal and asked for a refund (only). I retained the items purchased by gift card. I have written to USC and asked for a manager to phone me to explain how they can do this, but after 3 weeks I have heard no response. I will be taking it further through a consumer support rep. Awful service and even when you wish to lodge an official complaint, USC ignore you.
The tops were ment to be here in Saturday didn't arrive till Monday! !
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,085 reviews