USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Appalling service, firstly you sent the wrong size, no reply from customer service email. Just short of £14 to return the boots.
Top brands at Top Prices. Rapid delivery. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Shocking service - purchased a number if items online - most weren't as described so had to send back, but after paying £6 for delivery, you then have to pay to RETURN them! Utter joke and will never use USC again
I have been buying clothes from USC for years now, I can't remember a time I was really disappointed. Always on trend, always have sale offers and always a huge selection of clothes and accessories. Aslong as USC are in business then I will continue to buy from them. And I've never had a late order.
Order has not been delivered it’s been 2 weeks since we ordered!
happy as always never had a problem with usc clothes
Excellent selections and more often than not has a sale on
Quick delivery and also very efficient on returns and refunding your money if required no fuss or quibble get all my clothes from USC
excellent items. Best value for your money.
We received our order however the items received had stickers on the showing a deal of 2 packs for £55 where as we paid £76 for the two packs. If you are going to sell them at a different prices why send them out with the discounted price on them? Was very disappointed with the email I received when I questioned this!
Usc were ok
Rapid delivery well informed no issues
love the prices
Everything was fine!
Still waiting for my missing items, very long process.
Quick delivery and great products
Purchased 2 Lacoste shirts when they arrived one shirt was screwed up in a ball buttons undone not what you would expect for a expensive shirt unfortunately Abbie from customer service was not helpful stating it doesn’t make the shirt faulty which I wasn’t implying. On that note I returned both shirts won’t be buying from USC again.
Where my orders I payed next delivery and it still haven’t come it’s about 8-9 days late?
Great service, fast dispatch.
I bought 2xl tshirts, I got one that was a small and one that was a large and one a complete different colour to what i ordered, all though the receipt in the package stated what i had ordered and sizes..... had to return them to a local store. Seems like the person who sorted my order needed to go back to school and learn how to read properly
Poor quality ( very thin cheap material) and sizing is all wrong on the ea7 tshirts and lacoste had to return them.
USC is rated 3.58 based on 36,961 reviews