USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Efficient service
Trainers I received had a white mark around the shoe above the sole. Returned and waiting on response. However disappointed to find out I was expected to pay postage for faulty good to be returned. All other companies I have used have sent prepaid stickers.
Very good quality goods, fast delivery A+
Excellent service and quick service. Thank you very much!!
Always plenty of selection and decent prices if you look
Very poor Service
Charge £5 delivery and £4 return if not wanted TOO SMALL.. Tried to return to Sports Direct (same company) would only give credit note WHY? NO REASON TO NOT GIVE REFUND Sticking to fair companies in future. Cheap and nasty.
Items took a long time to be delivered. 1 item never came and was cancelled. I was also charged twice! Took over a week to get sorted.
Great. I just love shopping here. It would be good to have daily, weekly or monthly additional offers or offers for a couple of hours a little more often. It would probably be interesting for me and other customers.
Thanks a lot !
Great service and product. Only problem is no free returns
Very reliable and excellent service. You always get what you have ordered as it shows on the site. Great quality. Am very satisfied with my orders.
Shoes came quick delivery
Quick delivery, great customer service and lovely clothing what more can u ask for !...I returned an item for exchange and was informed when they had received it and same day got daily to to say new one one it's way !
Excellent price , top brands...Happy ashton
Great clothes at brilliant prices thank you USC 👍
Always great stuff and good prices
Good quality and fits well
I’ve shopped at usc for years. Because of lockdown I started to shop online. Had to return some stuff, had to pay over a 5er to return it, disappointing. The online delivery, I paid for next day delivery, very rare would I get it next day, usually 2 to 3 days I waited even tho I paid extra to get it next day. Other than that I feel you can’t beat mike Ashley and usc for really good deals on quality brands, this is why I will continue to shop at usc but will probably do it again in the store than on line.
Top service, unfortunately my parcel went missing, courier service were less than helpful but USC went above and beyond to replace the item and also gave me a discount for future use. Will definitely be using again
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,466 reviews