USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
From placing the order to delivery, (which I opted for next day) everything was seamless. USC is a gem of a website, love it
I ordered boots at superb price, 2 days later they arrived (quicker than expected), and was delighted with my purchase, thanks v much usc ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€
Top quality very thorough when my parcel will arrive 5 star rating recommend it to anyone to shop here
Outstanding
Excellent service ๐Ÿ‘
Always buying every 5 months especially sketchers walk 4 as this design always out of stock on other website but usc always having in stock bcoz this 4 is actually meant for those who have to Eork long hours standing nd really helped the foot for strain..โค๏ธ
Easy shopping experience, found everything I wanted - actually had my sizes in the sale. Quick delivery with lots of communications.
Easy website, quick delivery! Would definitely use again .
Fast delivery clothing I ordered was the wrong size don't know how I ordered the wrong size but returned and received the right size within a few days.
Good allround service
Really pleased with the service I received. The delivery was ahead of predicted time for standard delivery with a great cost for the item purchased.
It’s the second time I’ve ordered with this company and they’ve been brilliant each time. Other companies could learn a lot!
Good service, nice price prompt delivery.
Great service and very quick delivery
2 pair of jeans delivered next day.
both exactly as described. whats not to like.
well done usc
My stuff arrived in good time. It was nice to come home after Christmas and open everything up. Really like the look of what I bought.
I love this jacket ! Such a great buy! It’s thin/light weight but very warm and cosy which is amazing! Great brand as well! Would definitely recommend:D
Very fast delivery and good quality clothes
They look good for granddaughters birthday later in the month
Amazing service so quick and my jeans were a perfect fit!!!
Great service