USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Still not received goods , due 5 days ago! No response from customer service.
Still waiting for information on the second part of my order which hasn’t been delivered and no idea when or if I’ll even get it despite you taking the full order amount from me!! Not happy!!!!!
I have not received my items yet.
Security tags led on
Screwed up t shirts
Battered packages
hav not recieved my goods??
Can’t leave much of a review because after 8 days the order still hasn’t arrived. You stated 3-7 days well that was a joke and you can’t blame Covid as all other delivery’s are on time.
Ordered 3packs of boxers at £38 per pack, total paid £118.99. Recd them and on each pack there was a sticker stating 2 packs for £55. If this was properly advertised I would have bought 4 packs and paid less.
Asked to be sent a 4th pack out to be told that that was a previous promotion and they couldn’t do that. I have retd the whole order and bought from a different company and in fact got 4 packs for even less as they were on sale. I would never have queried order if they had not sent me out packs with an old promotion clearly marked, so unfortunately it is their loss as I won’t order from this company again.
Tops came in unsealed bag and were just thrown in bag in a ball shocking
Order was wrong, and was sent something I didn't ask for.

The amount of plastic bags and hangers is ridiculous! The plastic bags can't be recycled. Total waste!
Worst company! AVOID!

*Broke consumer rights 2015 act* and several law procedures.

Made a purchase for £167. Item was confirmed. Delivery was to be made however I was not home and did not give permission to leave in a safe place. Parcel was left with a random neighbour I don’t know. I went to their door and they seemed just as confused as I was. No parcel. No money refunded.

After Several back and forth emails , Usc told me they can’t do anything as it was delivered? ( to the wrong place/person ) Although by law, without my permission it shouldn’t of been. And by law I am due a refund. They refused, told me contact police as they had done their bit?? I’m now down £167/no goods received for them making a mistake and not following the correct procedure. They tried to say it is now my problem.

” Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you’re responsible for making sure my order is delivered to me at my address or to an agreed alternative safe place. I did not agree to my order being left in an alternative place and I have not received it.”

Summed up, If you order a parcel and it doesn’t appear, or is delivered to the wrong person or stolen, it is then your fault and not theirs and you have no cover what so ever. Ridiculous.

USC Order number:USC40000062622852
Absolutely rip off my walking boots I've paid 98euros wen looking on other sites exact same boots priced at 67 plus 5 euro for delivery RIP off ,
I bought some mens boots - i am size 9 so ordered the same - these boots are a 8 maximum. My only option now is to pay to return them.
Not happy at all I have not got
My order and also I have emailed on Monday and Thursday and had no reply at all from usc or
Sports direct
Dreadful. Never received the products. Told there was issue delivering items after being told they were on the way. Then told they would be delivered next day but they never were. Just got money returned. Makes no sense...basically I loaned USC money for a few days. Absolutely ridiculous have not had a proper reason for why they couldn't be delivered so never shopping here again.
Was sent a coat wrong size and was refused delivery refund. Asked to make. A complaint and they referred me to make a complaint on website. I said I'd wait to speak to someone on phone. After the person on phone went away to speak to manager they finally agreed to refund delivery. I've sent wrong sized coat off last week and still hasn't been sorted / received by usc. Taking so long just to swap. A coat size. Can't say I'd order with usc again.
Sorry to say. Clothes fabric quality not good at all. Jumper came faulty threads were coming out right on front. Sizes are incorrect some are too big. Some are too small even ordered same size of all clothes.
I am missing an item but they sent me 1/3 refund. Still didnt get full refund.
Absolutely shocking service from this company. Ordered a pair of converse from them and had a used pair of trainers sent out to me. Actually looked like someone in the store wore them on a night out and then stuck them back in the box once done with them. They where filthy.
Ordered & paid for shoes. Whilst awaiting delivery I had an email from PayPal to say monies had been refunded. Then received a email from USC saying that the order had been cancelled as I’d changed my mind. Took 3 days for me to get any kind of response to be told there had been a mix up at the warehouse. Refunded the shoes value but not delivery charge even though I never cancelled the order. I now have been fully refunded but still haven’t got the shoes & I’m a bit hesitant about reordering them
Still have not received my order
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,089 reviews