USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
I use USC quite a lot lovely up to designer and sport fashion at a good price delivery prompt and efficient I gave a four star as only down side is you have to pay for returns yourself at the post office but once back you do get a prompt returns.
No problems at all with regards to ordering and receiving! Came on time and in great protective packaging
Very disappointed as the tracksuit pants I bought are discoloured and faded as it looks like they have been on display and faded due to sun light and therefore want a refund and compensation
I ordered 2 pairs of training. Both are lacoste. Happy with the way they look but dissatisfied because my size is 6 and one pair fits perfectly ,whereas the other one is slightly bigger and loose even though it says size 6.
Excellent service quality product
No complaints here
I've loved everything I bought from this store. I've been a customer for the past 8 months and they get my stuff to me right on time. However, my last purchase wasn't the best for me cause I mistakenly ordered the wrong sizes on a couple of stuff. I live in the other side of the world and thus would be very expensive for me to return them. Now am stuck with a bunch of Large and Extra large stuff which are too big for me. My best experience was when the shipper(DHL) messed up my package but my money was refunded to me once I reported the issue to USC's support personnel. I have recommended this online store to many people and will keep doing it because I'm very happy with the quality of the products I've purchased so far.
Best Shop and Services Fast Shipping
Good company. Im waiting for more sales
Quick to order but, still waiting on delivery after 5 days
Nice, clean site with a great UI... range could be a lot better but not something to complain about.
Very good and fast delivery.
18 days waiting for my order which i had to chase the customer service for an update then they had just cancelled my order. Usc used to be the best but it seems not anymore.
Always great prices and delivery with Hermes arrives in good time. This is my third order and I love USC.
Very fast and efficient site
One of my item was canceled because it was out of stock but when I selected the item to buy it was still in stock so not happy about that. Also I was making the purchase online because I was buying 2 items and it was worthwhile paying for postage but for one item I could have just bought it from the shop for cheaper. When I asked for my order to be canceled I got a generic reply that it can't be done and that I would have to return the item for a refund. Not happy at all about the service. Definitely will not be shopping from here again.
Always good service and prices.
Only given one star because you have to. Not received my order yet and I’m still waiting!
Great service and prices