USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Reasonble price and great quality!
Dreadful. Never received the products. Told there was issue delivering items after being told they were on the way. Then told they would be delivered next day but they never were. Just got money returned. Makes no sense...basically I loaned USC money for a few days. Absolutely ridiculous have not had a proper reason for why they couldn't be delivered so never shopping here again.
Was sent a coat wrong size and was refused delivery refund. Asked to make. A complaint and they referred me to make a complaint on website. I said I'd wait to speak to someone on phone. After the person on phone went away to speak to manager they finally agreed to refund delivery. I've sent wrong sized coat off last week and still hasn't been sorted / received by usc. Taking so long just to swap. A coat size. Can't say I'd order with usc again.
Sorry to say. Clothes fabric quality not good at all. Jumper came faulty threads were coming out right on front. Sizes are incorrect some are too big. Some are too small even ordered same size of all clothes.
I am missing an item but they sent me 1/3 refund. Still didnt get full refund.
Excellent service and excellent customer service experience, goods arrived on time well packaged.
Quick delivery and kept me update on order thanks
Absolutely shocking service from this company. Ordered a pair of converse from them and had a used pair of trainers sent out to me. Actually looked like someone in the store wore them on a night out and then stuck them back in the box once done with them. They where filthy.
Extremely speedy delivery. Great price.
Ordered & paid for shoes. Whilst awaiting delivery I had an email from PayPal to say monies had been refunded. Then received a email from USC saying that the order had been cancelled as I’d changed my mind. Took 3 days for me to get any kind of response to be told there had been a mix up at the warehouse. Refunded the shoes value but not delivery charge even though I never cancelled the order. I now have been fully refunded but still haven’t got the shoes & I’m a bit hesitant about reordering them
Excellent customer services and delivery service I have received my order, and excellent online shopping with usc and good and best clothes online and sales up to perfect prices, lol x everyone happy shoppers 🌦
Still have not received my order
It is nice warm jacket.Very comfy
The polo I purchased as a gift is good. However. The way it was packaged for the price tag is unacceptable. It was screwed and thrown into the garment without any attempt at folding. Would only shop again if standards improve.
Quick excellent service
Love the clothes
great products at great prices, thanks USC
Great designer products fantastic prices and the sales are unbeatable... Delivery is quick and usually arrives before the date stipulated.. Brilliant business guys
Item arrived with security tags still on. 2 emails and nothing. Another item missing from parcel - oops was out of stock email......not very impressed
Good store to shop in