USC Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Could Be Better
returns process

How would you rate USC ?

"Great items easy collection"
Posted 18 minutes ago
"The store doesn’t give refunds. You have to check everything properly before purchasing. Limited sizes. Some stuff comes up small. T shirts in piles that look the same but have different price tags on. Shame as there is some bargains to be had but you really have to watch what your buying and try it on as you won’t get a refund. I purchased 2 tops that came up ridiculously small, came to £30. Took them back got a credit note. Used that online to buy something else for £28 plus delivery and that was also to small. So wasted money on postage for delivery and returning the item costing £10 in total and ended up back with a £28 credit note again. So I done £10 on postage for fun !! Not impressed. Only clothes shop I know of that don’t give refunds even tho consumer rights act says everyone is entitled !!"
Posted 27 minutes ago
"I can’t really rate you based on product seeing as how mine appear to have gone missing and I’m waiting for you to sort it out. Driver allegedly left in “safe place” but package is nowhere to be seen."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Was fine except for the box being so damaged shoes were scuffed 😕"
"Both items ordered were out of stock. So I’ve been sent wrong size shoes and had to pay out of my pocket to send them back."
"I purchase from USC frequently and maybe there should be a incentive for people who purchase more than a certain number of time per month. I spend more money on deliveries."
"the site was easy to use, the products were of a fair price in comparison to when buying from the labels directly and the process of buying through to delivery was very easy"
"Good shop but need to keep more stock aa you have to order and pay £4.99 for click and collect."
"Very happy and received as expected. Nice service and fast shipping. Thanks again."
"Good prices and fast delevering"
"I paid for next day delivery and got my item on Sunday when I NEEDED IT on Saturday. I would like a refund for the delivery charges. This was so disappointing."
"Excellent product. I bought them as a birthday present for my girlfriend and she was very pleased with them"
"Items arrived in a timely manner, however, I ordered xxl and the order form confirmed this as what I ordered but several of these items came and where only size medium therfore too small."
"Still waiting for my order that was meant to be received on the 14/09 . It’s now the 19/09 . E mailed customer services on Sunday the 16/09 got a reply on 19/09 . Avoid this subsidiary of Sports Direct . Order from JD sports and pay a bit more but at least you get your goods in good time ."
"USC got all my items right but the coat still had the tag attached."
"Extortionate delivery charges!"
"Nice and cheap purchase!"
"Swim wear fraying will be sending back"
"I would recommend USC to anyone. They carry a great selection of labels & their sale prices are fantastic. The website/app is quick , clear & easy to navigate & has options to refine & sort your search particulars. They keep you informed at every stage of ordering from warehouse stock check to courier pickup & delivery is always prompt. Should you have any problems their staff always rectify the matter swiftly. I trust this company & there is only a handful of organisations to which I will say that."
"My items were literally thrown into the bag. The short is so creased that I have had to take it to a dry cleaners for them to ironing it!"
USC is rated 3.61 based on 29,127 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!