USC Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend USC

How would you rate USC?

"Quick service .made fuĺly aware of delivery status. Véry competitive prices"
Posted 1 hour ago
Jyrki Leino
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and rapid delivery."
Gazanfer Bingol
"Fast delivery"
Roman Janos
"all gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd"
Janice Giles
Verified Buyer
"kept informed of the my order and when it would be in store to pick up. Main entrance staff in store very helpful."
Mohsan Butt
Verified Buyer
"Bitterly disappointed with USC. Had an item missing from my order which they wouldn’t refund or replace. Been nearly a week now and they’re just taking me in circles, not really replying to me. I don’t think I’ll ever be buying from them ever again, they’ve lost my confidence. When something goes wrong, you’d think they’d try to reassure the customer and make it right for them. Instead, ‘Rebecca’ (the advisor dealing with my issue) is using nonsensical logic to try robbing me out of my money, and isn’t really replying to my emails either regarding my query, without me sending 2/3 emails. Hands down the worst customer service team I’ve ever had to speak to. Or maybe I just got a bad advisor who doesn’t like to help people. Anyway, fix up, it’s no way to treat your customers."
Deirdra Witts
Verified Buyer
"The item ordered was very good quality and it was delivered on time."
Alex Smart
Verified Buyer
"Ordered items , delivered 2 days later , perfect 👍 the way online shopping should be"
"The website is easy to use"
"An error with my order lead to 2 orders being made, I have contacted customer services a number of times to ensure that a full refund (inclusive of the postage charge) would be provided for the second item which was ordered in error due to a fault on your website"
"Good product, prompt delivery."
"Fast delivery"
"Ordering for years, positive experience."
Dimitar Rukov
"Thevperfect supplier"
Jade Steenvoorden
Verified Buyer
"Two items missing from order, over a week later still waiting for my products or a refund!"
"Goods arrived seemingly thrown into the mail bag, clothes not folded or in garment bags, screwed up, covered in creases, zips undone, hairs on one of the items etc. Clearly the items had been returned by another customer and not even checked or folded before being shipped out to the next customer. I expected a higher standard from USC, disappointing."
"I was surprised of the delivery delay, it was very fast and I'm thankful to you for that. The product that I ordered is exactly what I was waiting for and I'm very satisfied of the quality."
Jon Redshaw
Verified Buyer
"Although the ordering and despatch service was good with no issues it is disappointing that postage is not pre paid for any returns. This can result in a significant expense incurred by the recipient depending on the size of the package. I struggle to understand this in view of the fact other companies provide a pre paid return service or a pre agreed return fee. Taking into account the nature of items ordered and the probability of needing to return some or all. My recent experience has involved ordering boots so the cost to return was very high. In view of this to remove the risk I will no longer order from USC."
Thomas Gallacher
Verified Buyer
"Quality clothing at great prices"
Susan Kelly
Verified Buyer
"A fast and reliable service...with regular updates tracking the order."
USC is rated 3.64 based on 25,691 reviews