USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
We ordered wrong size sent it back and had replacement 2 days later
Very dissapointed still never received my parcel and had no refund for the next day delivery which was placed over a week ago
Purchased a dozen items of clothing, all fit and look great and excellent value, with great next day delivery
Excellent clothes at excellent prices! And a special mention for Customer services ,who dealt with a slight blip regards my last order in a no nonsense professional manner!! Can not recommend USC highly enough!
Quick delivery although postage cost was expensive just for a T-shirt Website easy to use
LOVELY CLOTHES 🥰
Happy with the products and delivery time. I only wish items purchased online could be returned or exchanged in store, as it would be easier and cheaper.
Paid for next day delivery never come not happy
Top item , quick service , cheaper online than in branch ! Thanks
USC 5 star review on 19th June 2021
It is cheap
Ordered a 34w trouser had a 30w trouser delivered and I have to paybto return , will never shop at USC again and spread this to everyone I no via Facebook and Instagram!@
Constant emails about fake sales, the fact that you think I’m so stupid and will jump to buy something for the same price as weeks ago just because your sending crappy fake sales emails make me feel extremely under valued as a customer and I won’t be using any of Mike Ashley’s brands again coz he thinks I’m trucking stupid. Treat your customers with honesty and integrity and you might manage to hold to them for more than one fake sale.
terrible customer service
I still have not received my items . You emails me saying of been delivered but still not got it ! Please can you try and resolve this or I will have to request a refund
Nice t-shirts, nice website!
Great choice and good value with sales available frequently
Always a quick delivery and exchange/refunds has never been a problem. An excellent online experience shopping with USC .
Cant review what I haven’t received 🤷‍♂️
Fast delivery amazing service👍
Products were great, tasty too collect very quickly. My only issue is it said I'd get a £5 voucher if I collected from store and when I was collecting I was told they were no longer offering that. If I had known when ordering I would have had the delivery to my home.
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,466 reviews