USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
My order did not arrive yet!
Excellent service
Great prices , excellent clothing , use all the time , no problems , cheers Usc
The purchase was made on March 26, on which day I received confirmation of the order and notice that it had been shipped (with Hermes with a tracking number). I still haven't received it on April 8. I have made online enquiries with both USC and Hermes, but have received no response.
I've given 5 stars for quick delivery. I am currently waiting for an exchange of the item I ordered as I had ordered a red T shirt but was sent a navy one.
Ordered trainers and a pack of 3 pairs off socks In the sock pack there was only 3 socks a pair of white and 1 grey sock I have emailed you 3/4 time but not herd anything back still
My parcel was left on my doorstep and not there was I got home, the driver claimed to put it through the letterbox even though I gave a neighbour to leave me, I contacted yourselves a week ago and heard nothing back!
Very bad customer service, ignored emails, repeatedly sent pit wrong items, when issues were raised steps were taken to penalise me instead of help me. I have encountered a lot of problems ordering online from USC. Company NOT recommended.
Terrible customer service, ignored emails, repeatedly sent pit wrong items, when issues were raised steps were taken to penalise me instead of help me. I have encountered a lot of problems ordering online from USC. Company NOT recommended.
Lots of products at good prices,espresso with 20% off
The order is divided into parts and I have no idea when the rest of the order is going to be delivered or how is divided.
Need to use a professional courier service, rather than amateurs in their own vehicles.
Cracking delivery service fast and good quality of stuff
Delivery service for 4.99 is a disgrace sending it out of Uk to Republic of Ireland to come back to the UK took over a week to get here for 4.99 most places give next day delivery for that price without the divert to a different country
Good quality products and excellent service.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS ANY OF THE COMPANIES UNDER THE MIKE ASHELY GROUP (USC, HOUSE OF FRASER, SPORTS DIRECT) returned over £368 worth of items, and paid for it to be tracked with my courier firm. The confirmed the returns were delivered, and signed for on 10th March to their returns warehouse. I waited patiently the 14 days for my refund -nothing at all. So i chased it up by emailing their 'customer services' team. i have been told that although i have confirmation of delivery - from my unique tracking number - that this doesnt mean my returns have been received. They say couriers 'deliver in bulk' so each parcel cant possibly be signed for, and therefore are denying receipt of my returns and refusing to issue my refund. After researching online this is completely standard practice for USC, Sports Direct and House of Fraser in the hope that we just disappear and forget about our money. Do your research and read for yourself. I am taking this one step further now armed with all of my email correspondence from both their customer services and from my courier and i am now paying to open a small claims court application online. (moneyclaimonline for anyone wanting to do the same) I wont be taking this lying down.
Order process could be a little more informative. But products as expected. Very happy with them. Hanger came broken but not worried about that.
Order can take a while to be processed as stock is not always guaranteed Order may come in wrong sizes happened on a few occasions Returns only accepted if not worn, or if tags are still on and not misplaced Good products and can get real good deals at times 👍
Great selection of items at competitive prices, easy to order, and a quick and simple delivery of goods. V. Happy.
Very bad experience. Totally disappointed. Ordered goods online, apparently my package got lost in transit. No customer support At all. So called customer support department don’t answer your emails for days. Still waiting for refund of replacement 3 weeks after original order. Shame
USC is rated 3.58 based on 36,341 reviews