USC Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend USC

Tell us how USC made you happy

customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"Good quality with good price"
"Wrong colour sent, the tag was labelled grey but the item was black, was part of a set so had to send all back"
"Dear USC Team, I would be absolutely satisfied with the work of your company if I could receive my parcel (USC40000058832511). The shopping with you was a pleasure - your website works well, it's convinient and the items are great. However, everything went wrong with your delivery partner. They had a mistake in the website code, so I could not complete the form for the Customs by myself. I spent a week talking with Customer Services (by the way, it costed me more than delivery rate I paid), sent them my data, so they could fill the form instead of me. Got lots of promises that everything is gonna be okay and their IT Department will solve the problem and I will get my order. What do I have as a result? My order was sent back to you. I hope you can solve this problem and resend my order via another delivery company. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Anastasia"
"My delivery still has not come and I have chased for an update as to where my goods are, I havent had a response as of yet. It has been over a week since I purchased item and paid for next day delivery. I'd quite like a refund on the delivery charges at least!!"
"Love to shop from the usc ..........."
"Very good service, and kept well informed."
"Fast shipping, great prices and excellent products."
"I’m having a problem with the delivery."
"I bought jeans for my son at the u USC store in Warrington and the service I received was excellent. I have only given four stars as I wanted another colour of jeans that was not in the shop and asked for click and collect and was very surprised to see that the item would be sent to Sports Direct, why not the USC store? this meant I had to wait for 10 days for my item as Sports Direct have only one delivery to them from USC a week!"
"My order missing two t shirts only hit the green Lacoste t shirt"
"One item was missing because it was out of stock but u still charged me !"
"Good price, but confusing communication, slow delivery."
"Fast and on point"
"Really easy, nice quality, good choice"
"Charged more than the price on label. Was £75 but item had a £60 sale ticket yet when i bought my shirt was charged full price. I did get a refund"
"It only took 3 days from order to receiving parcel at doorstep. Everything was as expected."
"For starters I didn’t like the delivery options available. Then when the purchase arrived I wasn’t impressed with the item and so decided to send it back. Oh well this had to be done at my own expense. In today’s world this seems a ridiculous way of doing business. Needless to say, I will never ever bother to gamble on purchasing anything from your website, and will surely advise everyone else to avoid you like the plague!"
"Rubbish service, paid for next day delivery took a week to be delivered only after hassling customer service. When delivered wrong item has been sent. Total disaster and still waiting for correct item. Would never use again."
"Very good service will keep shopping with you"
"bad very bad"