USC Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend USC

Tell us how USC made you happy

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Could Be Better
returns process
"Very good service"
"Quick delivery goods exactly what I ordered"
"Service very good .easy ordering quick delivery . Very pleased with items .good quality ."
"Fast delivery and great service thanks!"
"Perfect"
"Pretty poor service. Pre ordered a coat for my 5yr old in August due Oct 1st. Delayed delivered eventually arrived Nov 12th. Within 2days the button had come off. Having no other winter coat for her I obviously didn’t want to return it now the weather is so cold. Emailed just to let them know out of curtesy, not even a polite apology just a standard return it if you what is to look at it....Erm I’ve just said I don’t! Poor service so probably won’t order with USC again."
"Quick and easy. Very efficient, thank you"
"Easy to order fast delivery will certainly be using usc again"
"Incredibly fast service and love the fact I could choose a DPD drop off point as part of the delivery options. I wish all internet companies offered this Have purchased several items from USC and have always had fast service. Definitely would recommend them as always have great brands at great prices"
"My delivery has been postponed multiple times"
"USC sent me two different shoes in the same box! Had to return but in doing so, I did all the chasing with customer service. Not impressed."
"Ordered two pairs of Levi’s shoes at size 10, one fit me perfect and the other was a size 8, sent them back costing me £5.50 since there was no returns form in the bag, ridiculous"
"Excellent, all items were delivered quickly and exactly as described. Highly recommended"
"Order was good apart from a pair of jeans i ordered came as a 38w 38l when im a 38w 34l"
"Very easy line ordering and fast delivery would use this site again"
"I feel a bit wrong for marking USC so low but it is you who choose the courier and Hermes are absolutely useless. I haven't received my order and Hermes have no idea where it is even though tracking says delivered. I have an outstanding query with them."
"Quick delivery but damaged box then wrapped to protect it ? Emailed but no reply ...disappointed :("
"I was kept up to date on the delivery and arrived when it said. I had to return one item and was surprised that I had to pay for the delivery. Also the sweater I ordered which was £90 arrived with a sale sticker on it saying it was £63!! I have asked for a larger size so am waiting for an email regarding my return and replacement - it was only returned on Friday"
"Very efficient service."
"There was a specific product i wished to buy and one staff member in specific (her name was toni) was nothing short of amazing. I had to ask a few questions over the course of my visit and she was super helpful, completely went above and beyond what is expected of her. I left a message with a male member of staff as i left the gateshead sprots direct store to thank her profusely for her help as she had just went on her break by the time i was leaving the store. I hope the company can recognise and reward Toni apropriately, as with customer service at that level i will 100% be visiting that USC department in the future."
USC is rated 3.61 based on 30,449 reviews