USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Absolutely amazing service , returns dealt with really efficiently can’t fault the service.
Very quick and very easy to buy.
fast, good products
Paid for for higher delivery service and recieved 2 -3 days later.
Good items, i like it but the delivery time is long.
It took over a week for my order to get to the shop as I got it click & collect & they charge you £5 for delivery, think it’s shocking charging that it shouldn’t take over a week if your paying £5 delivery it should be within 2 days. Won’t be ordering again.
A simple order of 3 items was complicated by a multiple deliveries which have incurred additional delivery charges. And the multiple deliveries were only separated by 2 - 3 days interval.
The ordering was fine but I was promised a £20 voucher with the promotion you offered because I spent over £100 and I still haven’t received an email or correspondence about it. I was meant to hear by the 6th December? Many thanks
Value for money, fast delivery
T shirt came rolled up in a bag, when opened it was filthy, like it had been trodden on whilst on the floor! Other parcel was fine, so quality control at point of fulfilment is at best, mediocre.
Armani jumper was too small and i have to get a replacement
Good service
Excellent quality, love it.
Very stressful and disappointing experience. First time, items ordered for summer holiday abroad didn't until Autumn. This time, 7 out of 23 items were delivered but USC customer service is unable to explain the whereabouts of the remaining 16. I am now considering legal action. Never never again!!!
Great products and fast delivery
Quick and easy delivery plus £5 voucher through click and collect.
No complaints, all delivered within stated time and happy with items.
Still awaiting delivery of goods, paid for next day delivery and still haven't recieved the goods over a week later. Customer service got in touch to say they are looking into it but still haven't heard back from them either.
Great service and found The product I had trouble finding easily on the website
I was a missing an item from my order and the advisor wasnt helpful on the phone at all it has been 4 working days and they still have had no response from the warehouse as to what happened or where my refund is. I have the invoice slip which shows one pair of jeans was missing as it wasnt packed. But the advisor claims on the phone that it was packed even though i have the proof that it wasnt. USC are very unhelpful and their customer service is awful. I guarantee they will get back to me saying that it was packed and we are not giving you a refund. Then i will have to take this matter up with my bank.
USC is rated 3.58 based on 36,041 reviews