USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Order was wrong, and was sent something I didn't ask for.

The amount of plastic bags and hangers is ridiculous! The plastic bags can't be recycled. Total waste!
when I order from USC I always get my parcel delivered to sports direct in Hamilton and I never have any problems get up date when parcel is processed and when it's on way and when it's in store so very good service.
Great boots and delivered very quickly
Worst company! AVOID!

*Broke consumer rights 2015 act* and several law procedures.

Made a purchase for £167. Item was confirmed. Delivery was to be made however I was not home and did not give permission to leave in a safe place. Parcel was left with a random neighbour I don’t know. I went to their door and they seemed just as confused as I was. No parcel. No money refunded.

After Several back and forth emails , Usc told me they can’t do anything as it was delivered? ( to the wrong place/person ) Although by law, without my permission it shouldn’t of been. And by law I am due a refund. They refused, told me contact police as they had done their bit?? I’m now down £167/no goods received for them making a mistake and not following the correct procedure. They tried to say it is now my problem.

” Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you’re responsible for making sure my order is delivered to me at my address or to an agreed alternative safe place. I did not agree to my order being left in an alternative place and I have not received it.”

Summed up, If you order a parcel and it doesn’t appear, or is delivered to the wrong person or stolen, it is then your fault and not theirs and you have no cover what so ever. Ridiculous.

USC Order number:USC40000062622852
Delivery was prompt however needed to return 2 items. Was very disappointed with the returns procedure. USC do not provide a pre-paid returns label. You have to go to the post office and sort out your own postage with insurance. How archaic is that ??
I have one missing item from my order
Excellent service.
Great prices, and happy to get the selection in bigger sizes 👌🏽
Absolutely rip off my walking boots I've paid 98euros wen looking on other sites exact same boots priced at 67 plus 5 euro for delivery RIP off ,
quick easy real good quality
Left security tag on my jeans
Good service and high apparel quality
100% I will order here again!
The website /checkout was easy to use and range of products are great. However 3 of my 5 products were not quite as I hoped (predominantly quality), so although the total price was good at first thought, I’ve ended up with 2 products for the price of 5 as I can’t see myself using/wearing the other 3.
I bought some mens boots - i am size 9 so ordered the same - these boots are a 8 maximum. My only option now is to pay to return them.
Easy to use, can pick what brands you like so you can limit search, this is one of the better on line sites
Good brands, good prices and quick delivery...
Brilliant site and quick delivery
Not happy at all I have not got
My order and also I have emailed on Monday and Thursday and had no reply at all from usc or
Sports direct
Have used USC several times now without any problems whatsoever
Website is easy to use, great range of brands at prices cheapest on internet
Delivery has always been fast and a recent return has been dealt with swiftly
All together great customer service
A couple of negatives, too many emails and dont keep reminding me i have left goods in my basket its very annoying!
USC is rated 3.58 based on 36,961 reviews