USC Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend USC

Tell us how USC made you happy

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Excellent value for money"
Posted 3 minutes ago
"I didn’t get my order"
"Easy to use. Good selection. Good deals"
"USC handled my order very quickly. My 1 star is for the fact that Hermes have failed to delivery two separate orders this week. One has been marked as delivered and signed for, while the other seems to be lost in the Hermes system. Very frustrating."
"Good quality Products. Fast shipping. I recommend!"
"Didn't even receive the goods I won't be shopping again with USC and certainly won't be recommending anyone else does."
"Goods are fantastic but customer service awful.I ordered next day delivery and received the parcel speared on two after 3 days with no explanation at all"
"really good service"
"Great quality brands at competitive prices."
"Order delivered promptly,£5.00 voucher provided. Quality of clothing good."
"I didn’t receive a T-shirt I had ordered due to no stock, however checking the website this t shirt is IN stock in all sizes"
"Good clothing and prices, happy with the quality there. shame the delivery options don’t match! I had to pay for delivery for an order over 300, then had to pay to return a couple of items for an exchange of size. Maybe free returns and delivery on orders over a certain amount would make it a 5 star for me."
"Got my stuff, delivered quickly and everything's pristine, can't ask for more."
"Great website with great choice of clothes."
"Ordered a lacoste t shirt, they sent a women's us pro jacket (sports direct!!) Went in-store to sort it out. Had the re buy the t shirt and was assured I'd get a refund but 2 days later ended up with a credit not. Will not be using again"
"Everything arrived in good time. But one of my new t-shirts was dirty and will need to be washed before I can wear it."
"Awesome discounts, fast delivery. It will be great if models would wear clothing and in description will be what size he/she wears and how tall he/she is."
"Good stock of merchandise but to have to pay £4.99 to collect in store or deliver to home is too much. Puts me off buying from you online again."
"Absolutely gorgeous jacket good quality and cheapest supplier. Fit is true to size"
"I ordered an item to collect in store - the girl behind the counter cancelled my order with me stood there - this meant that my rder was returned and lost my £4.99 delivery voucher - absolutely fuming with this store and the untrained personnel behind the till"
USC is rated 3.60 based on 33,353 reviews