USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
I dont think i would shop online again with USC. The Delivery charge and returns delivery charge is too high in this day and age. Not as dynamic as todays companies. Will more than happily shop instore
Very goog experience
Pleased with items and great delivery
Really nice
Order not delivered to correct location
Ordered numerous garments On receipt I opened up the bags to find the correct sizes I ordered on the actual packaging of 2 garments but the totally incorrect size of clothing . Very poor .
Great service with great prices
Excellent quality and great prices
I wanted an exchange for some trainers, they had the size online I wanted. However my money was returned as they said they did not have the size. went back to see if the shoes had been sold out, they were not! so I had to re order and pay again for delivery!! I don't understand that, and was very frustrated by this! your delivery charges should be free if we spend a certain amount! why did I have to pay double! when you had the correct size! and no free returns!!
Efficient service
Trainers I received had a white mark around the shoe above the sole. Returned and waiting on response. However disappointed to find out I was expected to pay postage for faulty good to be returned. All other companies I have used have sent prepaid stickers.
Very good quality goods, fast delivery A+
Excellent service and quick service. Thank you very much!!
Always plenty of selection and decent prices if you look
Very poor Service
Charge £5 delivery and £4 return if not wanted TOO SMALL.. Tried to return to Sports Direct (same company) would only give credit note WHY? NO REASON TO NOT GIVE REFUND Sticking to fair companies in future. Cheap and nasty.
Items took a long time to be delivered. 1 item never came and was cancelled. I was also charged twice! Took over a week to get sorted.
Great. I just love shopping here. It would be good to have daily, weekly or monthly additional offers or offers for a couple of hours a little more often. It would probably be interesting for me and other customers.
Thanks a lot !
Great service and product. Only problem is no free returns
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,415 reviews