USC Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend USC

How would you rate USC?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Shoes are too tight ... stopped wearing them after two days , sore toes ! In future will try shoes on before buying"
"Item ordered and delivered in 24 hours."
Martin Porter
Verified Buyer
"Quality service keep it going"
Clive Donald
Verified Buyer
"We always get good service with USC"
"Delivered on time and competitive pricing."
Fatima Ahmed Ahmed
Verified Buyer
"I think it's a joke that delivery is£4.99 and that returns arent prepaid - this is how you guys make a lot of your money. Disappointed"
James Martin
Verified Buyer
"Great products at a great price,just make sure you get your order correct as there is no way to change it,which in my view is very poor."
"very happy"
"very happy"
Jade Armstrong
Verified Buyer
"Great delivery service. Items are lovely perfect for my little boys birthday Will defiantly be shopping with usc again."
Wayne Gerrard
Verified Buyer
"Great prices, reasonable delivery times, overall a decent service."
Rakib Uddin
Verified Buyer
"Hi team, Unfortunately on the day I went to wear the jeans I discovered the security ink tag is still on. I have been to sports direct, unfortunately they could not remove the tag. I will try to visit a usc and remove the tag. This is utterly ridiculous."
Lee Asbury
Verified Buyer
"I love USC, a huge range of quality clothing at cheap prices, quick delivery and easy returns, I now use USC once a month to keep my wardrobe updated"
Ralph Freeman
Verified Buyer
"My only wish is that USC opened a store in Washington D.C. On the other hand, I am quite please with 99% of my purchases from the USC site. Most items arrive at in a timely fashion and in great condition. I love the fact that I can go to USC and get some funky, fresh, and unique. I don't think the word is out fully about the awesome fashion this site has to offer. I am guilty of wanting to keep it a secret. Great job USC!!!"
"Good value"
Amer Hanna
"VERY NICE"
Paula Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a baby gift. The tracksuit came in gift box which was lovely, box was very dusty tho. Also got some bibs which were quite badly creased. Wouldnt have minded only they were a gift."
Louisa Barclay
Verified Buyer
"very fast & prompt service"
"Having to pay £6 for delivery, Then £13 to return item"
Martin Crosswell
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, great choice,low prices ,top quality ,what more can one ask for, thank you 👍"
USC is rated 3.64 based on 24,093 reviews