USC Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend USC

How would you rate USC ?

Max Wearden
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a Father’s Day present and paid £6.99 for next day delivery. However the item I received was wrong. So complete let down and Father’s Day was a bit of a downer for my son and husband:(( even more annoying is that I my time is wasted sending emails etc... and have to wait for my order and no apology given☹️"
Margaret Rennie
Verified Buyer
"Great service and quick delivery . Highly recommend"
"Love shopping from USC, they have A great selection on men's clothing and easy to use site. Clothes are good quality too!"
Neil Cairns
Verified Buyer
"Honestly, I can't fault USC. I found the website via Google because I remembered a shop in Lakeside Shopping Centre with the same name (hopefully the same company) that I used to visit as a fashion conscious teen. The service and quality of the items that I've purchased over the last 2 years has been spot on and I'll happily reccomend them to anyone."
Simon Clarry
Verified Buyer
"Quality products at great prices with excellent customer service and support."
Ian Waldie
Verified Buyer
"Item was advertised as next day delivery. Didn’t turn up on time"
Colum Farrelly
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time with no damage to the foot ware. Small damage to the box but nothing major. I will use this website again for sure."
"EXCELLENTE🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆"
Ahmed Khan
Verified Buyer
"Jean quality is fantastic Very comfortable to wear Colour is exact the same as described I’m very happy will order soon again. 5*"
Damien Bower
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery, excellent price"
Neil Whitehead
Verified Buyer
"Ordered, informed, delivered. No fuss."
"Every thing I ordered was in stock and exactly the same as described. E mails and delivery very good ."
"Quality Lacoste shirt but unhappy with request for free delivery as I wanted more than one item. ☹️"
"Good super."
Shafaat Javed
Verified Buyer
"USC cancelled part of my order saying that it wasn't in stock, even though it was still showing in stock on their website. Wrote them an email to clarify, no response, ordered the same item again next day and it was delivered, I ended up paying the delivery cost twice because of their mess up and they do not even have the decency to reply to my email. Extremely poor customer service, think before you buy, they do not have a telephone number for their customer service and just ignore e-mails."
"Good choice although some items a lot cheaper elsewhere Only really shop when dale is on"
Nigel Butler
Verified Buyer
"On my last purchase when I received my parcel and open it the Levi’s t shirts was not is a packet it was not fold it look like it was a return and the person who pack it could not be bothered so they just push in the bag as if they putting dirty washing in basket 😠"
Carl Hinchliffe
Verified Buyer
"Amazing price on genuine Paul & Shark wool hat. Item was delivered to local Sports Direct store for collection on date specified and I was notified of its arrival via email. Thank you."
Marie Eardley
Verified Buyer
"I bought these trainers for me little boy and both were lovely and worth the money also the delivery was quick too will be using again."
"By having want I wanted in stock!"
USC is rated 3.63 based on 26,921 reviews