USA Sports Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend USA Sports

About USA Sports: USAsports.co.uk is the premier online store for officially licensed NFL, NHL, MLB and NBA Apparel and Headwear. We offer an extensive range of 100% Authentic products including Jerseys, Headwear, Clothing and Souvenirs. All our products are dispatched same working day from the UK and distributed throughout Europe with no hidden costs for our customers. USAsports is the perfect website for any fan looking to pick up Merchandise for their favourite US sports teams.

Telephone

How would you rate USA Sports ?

"Arrived promptly and looks better than the photo"
"Excellent, quick delivery"
"I have tried for almost 2 weeks now to get in contact with them regarding a return from Sweden..."
"Although the product I originally ordered couldn't be supplied due to an IT glitch, I experienced excellent customer service from USA sports. Email communications were timely and the product I did receive arrived quick and in great condition. I look forward to dealing with USA sports again."
"Awesome USA authentic sports wear"
"awesome products and fast delivery"
"Fantastic service...best prices I could find for the product I purchased wouldn't look anywhere else in future...thank you usa sports"
"Great Stuff, very very bad customer service. Ordered to germany. Wanted to send two items back, one of them because a button on a jacket is broken. I have written seven emails asking for an exchange. Unfortunately, I never got an answer.......... I'll keep trying my luck.....day by day"
"Top quality clothing , quick delivery and good comunication . Thanks"
"Very fast delivery and item exactly as it was in the picture"
"Ear to ear"
"Good products, nice safe delivery."
"Great price and really quick delivery"
"Muy contento llego muy rapido"
"Excellent item found at considerable discount to overseas sites for the same merchandise. Highly recommended and would buy from again and will!"
"Good service with a good discount."
"Great service and free returns Items arrived quickly thanks"
"Bought loads of things from USA Sports and super impressed every time. Quick delivery, great communication and the goods are awesome"
"WITH AN AWESOME 30 PERCENT DISCOUNT"
"Cannot fault. Great Service. Will Use Again"
USA Sports is rated 4.70 based on 80 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!