USA Sports Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend USA Sports

About USA Sports: USAsports.co.uk is the premier online store for officially licensed NFL, NHL, MLB and NBA Apparel and Headwear. We offer an extensive range of 100% Authentic products including Jerseys, Headwear, Clothing and Souvenirs. All our products are dispatched same working day from the UK and distributed throughout Europe with no hidden costs for our customers. USAsports is the perfect website for any fan looking to pick up Merchandise for their favourite US sports teams.

Tell us how USA Sports made you happy

"Product delivered on time. Exactly as described. Great price!"
"Communication is poor and it takes too long for a refund to be processed."
"Very quick and courteous service."
"Excellent service with very quick delivery. Will definitely order from here again"
"Super Qualität, 100% Originale... Als ich das erste Paket von USA Sports ausgepackt habe wollte ich am liebsten gleich mehr bestellen. Gerne wieder. Lieferung von UK nach D innerhalb von 3Tagen. Besser gehts nicht."
"After a completely disastrous attempt with the official NFL shop I decided to use USASports.co.uk after seeing an add on Instagram. Completely delighted with the fantastic price of the items as well as the fact the order arrived within days of payment. My girlfriend is going to kill me but I’m definitely ordering from here many more times"
"Kept me well informed with regards to delivery. Top job."
"Very fast on delivery and very good on price. Nice to have a sizing chart you can understand. Would use again."
"Excellent products and phenomenal service! I just received my first purchase from this company and I am absolutely delighted. I have been stung before from another UK-based store selling US merchandise. But from now on I’ll be buying all of my hockey and NFL stuff from here. Super-fast delivery (in time for the Super Bowl), genuine products and competitive prices!"
"Very fast shipping, even for an exchange outside of the UK. Also good customer service, they care about their customers."
"excellent service with really fast delivery"
"Excellent customer service, great products. Would definitely use again"
"Great service and super fast delivery"
"Quick delivery. Sizing was accurate. Photos reflected reality of the product."
"Really pleased with the hockey top my daughter wanted. After ordering was told did not have size in but this was quickly sorted. Quality is vety good and would definately use them again."
"Quick delivery, excellent product and good price. Thanks."
USA Sports is rated 4.75 based on 160 reviews