USA Migration Lawyers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend USA Migration Lawyers

Tell us how USA Migration Lawyers made you happy

"Wonderful company and they truly have their hearts in the right place in helping people!"
"Excellent in every aspect, highly recommend"
"Sam is a skilled and knowledgeable attorney, who always keeps her clients’ best interests at heart. I have worked with other immigration lawyers and can say with confidence that Sam gave us unmatched personal service and beneficial guidance through our complicated O1 visa and immigration process."
"I was so impressed with Sam and the team. They made my whole immigration process easy to understand, were super fast at responding and ultimately delivered my permanent residency in record time. I can't thank them enough and next time I am due to work on my immigration status I will certainly be in contact. I would certainly recommend their services."
"I am so fortunate to have this law firm. I can't thank Sam enough for all of her support, patience, and in-detail explanations. Sam was always willing to answer all of my questions and to make me feel less anxious about the process. What I love about them is that besides being very knowledgeable about laws they really care about you as a person, and go above and beyond to help you the best they can!"
"Sam and her service are incredible. She and her associates helped us a lot for getting a green card. They are very professional , before taking your case , she will told you what is good for your case and what is not. Other sides her associates updated all information about your case."
"Good service and very professional, and always responds on time to our mail and we got approved.We recommend her for anybody.God Bess you Sam,its was good working with you"
"Had a great experience with this office. They are professional and get the job done! Made the entire experience much easier."
"Great Lawyers they did the impossible for my friend who had a deportation order, he now has residency. thanks"
"I Highly recommend Sam and Kevin services. They walked me through the whole process.They answered and was patient with all my dumb questions. Always answered my calls and emails promptly. It took the amount of time they 1st quoted me on day 1 for getting my fiancé' K-1 Visa. Money well spent."
"USA Migration Lawyers is the best. Sam is such a super star who helped me at every step of my process. Your work is so detailed that their was no chance of any error. I'm so glad that i chose you guys. My process was completely successfully just because of you all. Thank you very very much."
"Great service. Very much knowledgeable and a lot of experience. I do highly recommend this office."
"Great service. Very professional!"
"I highly recommend USA Migration Lawyers. Honesty, Loyalty, and perseverance are the foundation of this firm, and I could not recommend it enough."
"Very professional and offers same-day and next-day consultations. Experienced in all aspects of immigration law - a great, helpful resource."
"Kevin is an expert in immigration law , provided me with the best quality service , fought for me and my family , never will be able to pay him back . All the dedication, support , knowledge is what you need when your immigration process does not got smooth like you think it should ."
"My wife is a research scientist from Brazil.. she accepted a position to work for Tulane University, but was unable to start because an earthquake in Hati backed up US immigration paperwork processing. We felt helpless and hours upon hours of phone calls accomplished nothing. Adam was the answer! His guidance and willingness to stand up to big government saved the day. My wife was able to start work before her position was lost. My wife is now a US citizen and incredibly productive member of US society."
"I was deported back to Croatia in 2016 I try a lot of different immigration lawyers that will not take my case because he was too hard and almost impossible to bring me back because I have a 10 year bar but Kevin did took my case and brought me back he's actually very helpful trustworthy any always answer his phone no matter what he also helped me he in United States to start my business Kevin done everything for me I'm so grateful if you need a lawyer that you can trust Kevin."
"Me and my wife hired Sam for our marriage based adjustment of status. Within 4 months we had her Green card in hand.I am very grateful for everything he did for us. I wouldn't recommend anybody trying to go thru that process alone. Hire a experienced lawyer like Sam you will not regret it. I will definitely use her again for anymore of our immigration needs."
"Everything was great with the experience with the law firm. and with Adam very happy with the service very professional and respect full"
USA Migration Lawyers is rated 4.96 based on 301 reviews