USA Migration Lawyers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend USA Migration Lawyers

How would you rate USA Migration Lawyers?

Carla Moore
Verified Buyer
"I am beyond grateful for the service Kevin provided. I was granted a partner visa subclass 309 in record time which was within 6 months from date of application. This is almost unheard of but a testament to the quality service and support my partner and I received. Would highly recommend USA Migration Lawyers to anyone looking for simplicity and efficiency and specially Kevin."
Hary Fisher
Verified Buyer
"Finally I just got my 457 working visa. That is a surprise & happy to me & my wife. Thanks a lot to USA Migration Lawyers. You guys always supporting & helpful. Thanks again."
Tim Collins
Verified Buyer
"Amazing firm. Amazing lawyer. Kevin found a way to help bring our family back together. He promptly returned my permanent residency visa and got me out of the detention centre. He was professional and delivers on his promises. His work truly speaks for itself and i will always have his number on speed dial! Highly highly recommend without a doubt."
Sam Webster
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for all your help, I was a bit worried about how this would all go but with your help and guidance it was all sorted out easily."
Sebastian Felix
Verified Buyer
"USA Migration Lawyers provides an amazing service. From start to finish they took care of explaining everything you need to know. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking professional services."
Travis Hayes
Verified Buyer
"Kevin did a great job for us in helping me to get the partner 820 visa. I wouldn’t have wanted to take the risk of applying for it at my own, because i know how tricky it can be, so having him on hand to walk us through the process was much better for peace of mind. Communication was great throughout and he always answered any questions we had straight away. Highly recommended. Thanks again Kevin and USA Migration Lawyers"
"Adam was such a pleasure to deal with in our new start up company 457 visa application. He talked us through every step. I recommend USA Migration Lawyers to anyone looking for the most professional advice and service. Thanks again"
Tracy Moore
Verified Buyer
"I received my green card through USA Migration Lawyers.Adam was my caseworker and In all fairness, after long documentation preparation and a few rounds of exchange with USCIS to provide more information, once my application was denied by USCIS and it was certainly horrific time, but luckily the Adam pointed out that the USCIS's denial was wrong and we could make an appeal against the decision. I was skeptical because an appeal had been almost never granted but in the end, we got what we asked for. I am so appreciative for the suggestion to appeal because we could have simply given up at that time. I got my case approved and received my green card last week"
Samuel Fraye
Verified Buyer
"I did my green card application for my parents with Sarah. She was very helpful, thorough, and professional. I definitely recommend Sarah for any immigration issues any one have."
Wallis Trotter
Verified Buyer
"My family and I had great experience with USA Migration Lawyers.Adam was competent and compassionate professional well versed in the current US immigration laws. He has directed my family on all of our legal questions and is very considerate with any concerns we may have. Adam and his team are very knowledgeable, detail oriented and always willing to take the time to follow up and follow through with immigration related documents and timelines. We can’t thank him enough for taking such good care of us during our immigration transition."
Sonia Jackson
Verified Buyer
"I truly appreciate the work of all team members at USA Migration Lawyers. They have been wonderful throughout the process. They are fair and always reachable. They make the worry go away and prepare you well for whatever interview you are about to go for. What I like about the firm is the family atmosphere, you feel like you are well taken care of, kept in the loop, and well prepared."
Pam Travis
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding services with professionalism"
Olly Isaac
Verified Buyer
"In our first meeting, Sam was extremely knowledgeable. She answered all our questions with clarity and explained to us the entire process efficiently and gave us confidence. We knew we were in good hands. In our case, we didn't face any problems after the submission. Throughout the process, Sam kept us updated on the progress and gave us specific instructions what is required and all that information was clear. Sam was very precise, dependable and trustworthy. we got our Permanent Residency. My family and me are fortunate and beyond words gratef"
Ryan Piller
Verified Buyer
"Sam was professional, attentive, and very responsible.She's very knowledgeable in her field.Me and my wife went through a seamless process of green card petition. I highly recommend."
Harry Black
Verified Buyer
"USA migration lawyers was great to work with and helped me every step of the way when processing my H1B visa.I had no idea where to start when applying for my H1B visa. From the very beginning you could tell these guys knew what they were talking about and had processed hundreds of successful visas before. They were very responsive and always answered my questions within the hour via email. If you want a reliable, trust worthy and responsive Immigration lawyer you must work with Adam and his team."
"I was bit hesitant to deal with USA migration lawyers but trust me after all my discussion with them i m impressed with their knowledge they told me all details of my case and i am happy with outcome and staff is very helping."
Sandy Cole
Verified Buyer
"Sam was extremely helpful and professional during the whole PR application process. Knowledgeable and informative. I would definitely recommend her services."
"Wonderful firm. I am US citizen and needed an IR visa for my husband and Kevin was our case worker.He was quick, efficient, professional, and very clear in all communication.Kevin was great and answered all my questions almost immediately. He made the process as easy and streamlined as it could possibly be, and we were able to do everything on phone. I'll definitely use them in the future for any other immigration needs."
"Adam is one of the most honest and best lawyer! My boyfriend case with immigration was so complicated and difficult then we even had no hope to resolve it, but he find a way and help us! His team were also professional and answer all my questions any time! You can trust him and his team they will always be by your side!Thank you so much for your help!"
Travis Rivette
Verified Buyer
"Sarah from USA migration lawyers helped me to solve my F1 case. Sarah was to the point and highly effective. She communicated very clearly the expectations, facts and various scenarios. She guided clearly on what documents she needed for the case. She was very diligent in case preparation. She solved the case in timely manners. I highly recommend her."
USA Migration Lawyers is rated 4.97 based on 33 reviews