USA Migration Lawyers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend USA Migration Lawyers

How would you rate USA Migration Lawyers ?

Winfrey Mortimer
Verified Buyer
"I can quite easily give the highest recommendation for Kevin at USA Migration Lawyers. His advice and assistance for our citizenship case was impressive and our case was handled with the utmost efficiency and professionalism."
India Smith
Verified Buyer
"Anton is not just a lawyer. He is a miracle worker... He is really professional and has an exceptional knowledge of any changing immigration laws.Him and his team are really caring and patient.. we went to him pretty much hopeless thinking it would take a long battle in court for our appeal to win our case and it didn't even get there as he won the case in tribunal... he is the best immigration lawyer we have ever met and in our belief being on top of his game is what makes him an exceptional lawyer....We cannot thank you enough Anton."
Julie Francis
Verified Buyer
"It was one of the best services, everything went smooth, and very professional staff. I recommend this office for anybody looking for immigration services."
Ronnie Fred
Verified Buyer
"I cannot speak highly enough of USA Migration Lawyers. Throughout the whole process they were efficient, helpful, friendly and extremely professional. I always felt valued. My citizenship process was seamless as my lawyer prepared me well before the interview. Great service!"
Malcom Core
Verified Buyer
"They helped me with all my requirements to live in the UK. Thanks to Adam for his excellent team of professionals."
Tricia Hoppert
Verified Buyer
"Very professional lawyer and dedicated staff super-friendly and 100% recommended."
"Adam was a great lawyer. His professionalism and high efficient team make my H1B application went smoothly. He was very responsive to questions and very thoughtful of providing constructive suggestions in every step of my application. I highly recommend USA Migration Lawyers to those who need help in immigration matters."
Kelly Hunter
Verified Buyer
"We would like to take a moment to express our gratitude for the exceptional service provided by Sam. There are no words to express how satisfied we are with the dedication you have shown us. We will not hesitate to refer you to anyone we might meet in the future". Service was exceptional!! Cost very reasonable! Professional, approachable and excellent Law Firm!"
Lolly Flint
Verified Buyer
"Excellent job, very good team and they know what they are doing.Kevin was very experienced and great lawyer."
"Anton helped me with a change of status from H1B to F1 when I wanted to go University for a Phd. He and his team helped me navigate through my options and prepared a well written statement and set of documents for my change of state. He would also respond quickly to emails when I had concerns. I would highly recommend Anton"
Kenny Hope
Verified Buyer
"Sarah was excellent lawyer.She was very knowledgeable in immigration law and the process. Sarah was supportive through the entire process, she made a process that can be extremely stressful easier by addressing any questions or concerns that I had. She was quick to respond with email or phone when needed. I would definitely seek her help in the future and also recommend her to others seeking for a knowledgeable and trustworthy immigration attorney. Sarah thank you for all your hard work and expertise in representing me. I appreciate your efforts."
"Kevin was very experienced. It was a fast and easy process. He was professional and helpful. My case went on very well and I was able to get my H1B case approved within 4 months. I highly recommended USA Migration Lawyers to anybody who needs legal advice for immigration."
Marlene Hendrix
Verified Buyer
"Professional, honest and very knowledgeable about immigration laws"
Harry Fisher
Verified Buyer
"USA Migration Lawyers law firm is a very friendly and professional immigration law firm to work with. I had a great experience with them and I highly recommend them."
Carla Moore
Verified Buyer
"I am beyond grateful for the service Kevin provided. I was granted a partner visa subclass 309 in record time which was within 6 months from date of application. This is almost unheard of but a testament to the quality service and support my partner and I received. Would highly recommend USA Migration Lawyers to anyone looking for simplicity and efficiency and specially Kevin."
Hary Fisher
Verified Buyer
"Finally I just got my 457 working visa. That is a surprise & happy to me & my wife. Thanks a lot to USA Migration Lawyers. You guys always supporting & helpful. Thanks again."
Tim Collins
Verified Buyer
"Amazing firm. Amazing lawyer. Kevin found a way to help bring our family back together. He promptly returned my permanent residency visa and got me out of the detention centre. He was professional and delivers on his promises. His work truly speaks for itself and i will always have his number on speed dial! Highly highly recommend without a doubt."
Sam Webster
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for all your help, I was a bit worried about how this would all go but with your help and guidance it was all sorted out easily."
Sebastian Felix
Verified Buyer
"USA Migration Lawyers provides an amazing service. From start to finish they took care of explaining everything you need to know. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking professional services."
Travis Hayes
Verified Buyer
"Kevin did a great job for us in helping me to get the partner 820 visa. I wouldn’t have wanted to take the risk of applying for it at my own, because i know how tricky it can be, so having him on hand to walk us through the process was much better for peace of mind. Communication was great throughout and he always answered any questions we had straight away. Highly recommended. Thanks again Kevin and USA Migration Lawyers"
USA Migration Lawyers is rated 4.98 based on 47 reviews