Urgent Dental Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urgent Dental Care
Read Urgent Dental Care Reviews

02084586568

Extremely competent, very friendly staff. I will come again:)
It easy and painless
Highly recommended, Diego and assistant were thorough and professional. Will book again.
Diego is like no other dentist I have ever met. He is super fantastic, uses the utmost care and attention to detail, and is totally approachable. I’ve had a gown, filling and veneers done with him and would not hesitate to recommend him. He’s a super guy.
as usual excellent service, very professional and perfectionist
Urgent Dental are a brilliant. Thank you for treating all the family. We are not scared of our dental visits as you guys put us completely at ease. Your care is excellent and we trust you completely. Never thought I could say this but I almost look forward to coming to the dentist since discovering Alex and Diego!
Lovely practise. Both Gaston and Diego are very good and took their time with me to do reconstructive work. A very friendly place willing to accomodate you at any time. I spent a lot of time with both and it was a soothing experience to a nightmare I had done to me abroad. Thanks again!
Amazing!! My teeth are now perfect. Thankyou so much to Alex and the team. I'm very happy!
Clean, friendly practice. All done quickly and in a very efficient manner.
I had moved to a new area and needed a new dentist when one of my molars had unfortunately broken. All of the staff at the practice are excellent! Diego was upfront, honest and gave me all of the options available to me. My case was a bit complicated as there was a chance of a root canal as well, fortunately we didn’t have to go that route. We decided on the best course of action which was a crown and proceeded. After each stage in the treatment process Diego checked up on me to see how I was doing which was great. I would definitely recommend Urgent Dental Care, they are open, honest and have provided me an extremely good service at a very good price, as I had looked around. If I need anything else I will definitely be seeing them again. Very good people, thanks again to Diego and all of the staff!
My teeth have improved since I started comming here Gaston is an excellent dentist & very professional. Im a year comming here & this is a top class dental practice..
Very pleasant experience!
Was greeted with a smile at the door and had my scale & polish, as well as teeth whitening done by Gaston. He was very calm and reassuring. He explained everything clearly and he did a great job!
I will be coming back here again in future!

Ricardo
Great clean, first time I've experienced airflow.

Dentist also gave good advice regarding the tooth I had taken out and then next steps I should consider taking
Excellent customer service and really positive experience!
Friendly staff, great service. Would recommend in a heartbeat.
I am very happy with the scale and polish.
highly recommended !
Best polish and clean I had.
Very nice staff and excelent tips about theeth care.
Nadia was very professional and attentive. She really listened to my needs, and offered her advice. Would definitely recommend her!
Excellent service from dr gaston
really great service. i have been in the clinic for 2 treatments and both were done perfectly and not very expensive as well. great team......will be back
Urgent Dental Care is rated 4.93 based on 114 reviews