Urgent Dental Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urgent Dental Care
Read Urgent Dental Care Reviews

02084586568

BRilliant friendly service
Friendly staff very welcoming, and pleased with the treatment
Extremely friendly and down to earth dentist & staff. The professionailty and kind manner they hold made me feel at ease with my cosmetic treatment. The teeth whitening seems great at first glance- I'm very pleased.
I am very happy with their services 'they are very friendly and helpful .I definitely reccomend this surgery.
Amazing service, so happy with the result.
My experience at urgent dental was awesome
Great friendly service. Would highly reccomend. Everything explained well ????????????
Exceptional service throughout!
Fab results - very friendly personal service. Will be back!!
A very professional service provided by Gaston and Cristina. The receptionist Liat was very helpful upon my arrival and ensured that I was well looked after in the waiting area whilst I waited for my scheduled appointment.
Great Service. Love my new smile.

Thank you Gaston and Christina and Liat
My experience at Urgent Dental Care was a positive one. From the initial phone call with the receptionist Liat whom was very professional and welcoming to Diego the Dentist with the help of his assistant Claudia whom was clear and prescise with his instructions and application throughout the Scale and Airflow Process. I found this practice to show care for the wellbeing for it's patients and not just deliver the service but also exceptional customer service. I would highly recommend this practice.
Very good. Super happy with my veneer and Diego was a legend.
Such good service, very helpful and Diego was great!
Great service, friendly staff and always willing to help. Highly recommended.
No pain experience during extractions, amazing Dr. Gaston Brander, lovely assistant Claudia...
Thank you and definitely recommended Urgent Dental!!!
Excellent service and care from Gaston and Claudia. Very friendly. I am more than happy with my results.
A life changing experience and the best thing I've ever done!!
I had veneers fitted by Dr Diego who is brilliant at what he does and so gentle and kind. Also his assistant was so sweet by holding/stroking my hand because of my fear of needles.
my smile looks amazing and i am coming back for further treatment for more veneers on my side and lower teeth.
Can't stop smiling
Really good and professional
Gaston was amazing. He explain to me every detail of how to clean my teeth properly. Really happy with the results.
Urgent Dental Care is rated 4.93 based on 114 reviews