Urgent Dental Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urgent Dental Care
Read Urgent Dental Care Reviews

02084586568

Awesome experience, good price, and wonderful service! Staff was very helpful, doctor professional. I finally have found dentist clinic where I feel being looked after.
Very clean and caring staff !
ill come back again
Highly recommended
Painless and very friendly staff.
Would recommend.
Almost finished my treatment to realign my bottom arch. I'm seeing some great results. I would definitely recommend invisible braces from Urgent Dental Care.
Diego, does the job to the perfection. Been having my teeth hygiene done with him for a while now, as no one does it better.
Dr Gaston,

I feel tooth delicious .,, clean teeth and brighter smile A painless process. very good and friendly atmosphere ????
Excellent service!
I was nervous but was made to feel comfortable
My implant bridge literally fell off and i was recommended to urgent dental care who fixed it straight away.tjank goodness! They were brilliant and knew exactly hat they were doing, highly recommended!
Very happy with my teeth whitening session. Very professional and extremely friendly and kind. Made me feel very relaxed and confident in the procedure. Would definitely recommend. Jackie C
I am delighted with the results, and thanks for some great baby entertaining too!
Amazing service, would definitely recommend, Diego was fantastic
The dentist was very professional.
An excellent practice with very competent staff. My treatment was explained really well and i was very pleased with the end result. I would highly recommend this practice for anyone who want a high standard of service
Gaston and Eliana were amazing and very kind the treatment was quick and painfree and I'm super delighted with the result. Will definitely come again!
Thank you so much for a relaxed and friendly service from all the staff. I will be back for any other dental treatment I need for sure. We discussed other treatments and feel very happy with the service.
I'm really happy with the result. I can now show all my 32 with pride. The service was also affordable. Thank you Alex!
Great service thankyou
Excellent service, very friendly & professional staff.
Really pleased with my teeth whitening result from Dr Gaston Brander.
Will definitely come back for my next treatment.
Very friendly, great results.
Urgent Dental Care is rated 4.93 based on 114 reviews