Urgent Dental Care Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Urgent Dental Care
"Clean, friendly practice. All done quickly and in a very efficient manner."
"I had moved to a new area and needed a new dentist when one of my molars had unfortunately broken. All of the staff at the practice are excellent! Diego was upfront, honest and gave me all of the options available to me. My case was a bit complicated as there was a chance of a root canal as well, fortunately we didn’t have to go that route. We decided on the best course of action which was a crown and proceeded. After each stage in the treatment process Diego checked up on me to see how I was doing which was great. I would definitely recommend Urgent Dental Care, they are open, honest and have provided me an extremely good service at a very good price, as I had looked around. If I need anything else I will definitely be seeing them again. Very good people, thanks again to Diego and all of the staff!"
"Great service; staff really nice!"
"My teeth have improved since I started comming here Gaston is an excellent dentist & very professional. Im a year comming here & this is a top class dental practice.."
"Good dental care practice. The only issue is the telephone system - the external call centre is not very helpful with some staff members being quite rude. The third time I tried to call to change the appointment time the member of the call centre told me "you like calling up, do you?"."
"Very pleasant experience! Was greeted with a smile at the door and had my scale & polish, as well as teeth whitening done by Gaston. He was very calm and reassuring. He explained everything clearly and he did a great job! I will be coming back here again in future! Ricardo"
"Great clean, first time I've experienced airflow. Dentist also gave good advice regarding the tooth I had taken out and then next steps I should consider taking"
"Excellent customer service and really positive experience!"
"The staff has been really helpful since the moment we came in. Gaston was very professional, caring and my deep teeth cleaning was painless. I couldn't recommend it more."
"good service, my teeth look a few shades whiter"
"Friendly staff, great service. Would recommend in a heartbeat."
"I am very happy with the scale and polish. highly recommended !"
"Best polish and clean I had. Very nice staff and excelent tips about theeth care."
"Nadia was very professional and attentive. She really listened to my needs, and offered her advice. Would definitely recommend her!"
"Excellent service from dr gaston"
"really great service. i have been in the clinic for 2 treatments and both were done perfectly and not very expensive as well. great team......will be back"
"very friendly and professional and excellent result!"
"Teeth feel very clean after treatment. All the staff are very friendly and polite."
"The clinic is nice and clean. The dentist was very thorough and informative. Did a scale and polish which i highly reccomend."
"I am a very nervous dental patient and the team here are always very reassuring aswell as providing very good dental care. Very happy customer."
Urgent Dental Care is rated 4.92 based on 106 reviews