Urgent Dental Care Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Urgent Dental Care
Nina Ivankova
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic dental practice! Great team, every member of staff I dealt with was friendly and made me feel welcome –receptionist, dentist, dental nurse. I had scale, polish and airflow done with Diego and his assistant Gabriela. They have been both very professional and caring. I also had some problem with my gums and Diego was very helpful, informative and able to answer all my questions. I couldn’t be happier that I came across to such a nice knowledgeable and skilled dentist. I would highly recommend Urgent Dental Care to anyone. Thank you."
Jamie Norris
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly, clean/polish was great"
Zélia Silva
Verified Buyer
"I like the explanation the dentist give me about procedures and all the treatment. The staff at reception and support are nice and friendly. But is pity that the appointments are never in time. We are always in average between Half-hour and one hour waiting."
Olivia Kearns
Verified Buyer
"Really good service-will recommend to all friends and family! Gaston is top class!"
Jess Atkins
Verified Buyer
"Friendly receptionist :) Dentist Gaston was friendly and made me feel comfortable throughout."
"Excellent customer service, treatment on time."
Kimberley Bassaragh
Verified Buyer
"Amazing!!!! The best dentist I have ever been too! No waiting, no hoards of people, I was even late and they still waited for me and completed my procedure!! I had the Polish, Airflow and Xray....my teeth are now gleaming white, all the orangy bits in between my teeth are completely gone!!! This is now my new dentist....the team are so nice."
Dovile Tamasauskaite
Verified Buyer
"Quick and pain free. Great overall"
"Worth it! definitely give it a try"
"Very good treatment. Thanks for the good service"
Parminder Chana
Verified Buyer
"Great service, so friendly, put me at ease and my teeth are amazing"
Tracey Celestin-Radix
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Diego and Liat really made m feel comfortable prior, during and after my treat nt. I would strongly recommend having dental treatment here"
Jay Turner
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, advice and practice! Thank you Nadia"
Afiyah Ahmed
Verified Buyer
"Amazing staff, very friendly and welcoming. Dentist Diego very kind and considerate when caring out treatment."
Jasmine Vekaria
Verified Buyer
"Very good service. Dr Gaston is really friendly and supportive. I can't wait to see the end results from my treatment :) I would recommend Urgent Dental to everyone."
A Vaidziulis
Verified Buyer
"Wery good I'm reccomend for my friends"
Benji Landau
Verified Buyer
"Lovely and polite staff, clean and modern surgery - will definitely come back!"
James Cloke
Verified Buyer
"The treatment I received from Diego was 1st class and the results are amazing . Infact all the staff have been great and i would 100% recommend ugent dental care . The treatment was pain free and the whole process was totally explained by Diego all the way along which puts you at total ease."
"I'm so satisfied."
"Very nice experience made it comfortable and all be back again."
Urgent Dental Care is rated 4.96 based on 74 reviews