Urgent Dental Care Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Urgent Dental Care
Holin Begum
Verified Buyer
"An excellent practice with very competent staff. My treatment was explained really well and i was very pleased with the end result. I would highly recommend this practice for anyone who want a high standard of service"
"Gaston and Eliana were amazing and very kind the treatment was quick and painfree and I'm super delighted with the result. Will definitely come again!"
Jonathan Kent
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much for a relaxed and friendly service from all the staff. I will be back for any other dental treatment I need for sure. We discussed other treatments and feel very happy with the service."
"I'm really happy with the result. I can now show all my 32 with pride. The service was also affordable. Thank you Alex!"
"Great service thankyou"
Noor Iymaan
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, very friendly & professional staff. Really pleased with my teeth whitening result from Dr Gaston Brander. Will definitely come back for my next treatment."
David Pulavar
Verified Reviewer
"Very friendly, great results."
"BRilliant friendly service"
"Friendly staff very welcoming, and pleased with the treatment"
Natalie Whitmore
Verified Buyer
"Extremely friendly and down to earth dentist & staff. The professionailty and kind manner they hold made me feel at ease with my cosmetic treatment. The teeth whitening seems great at first glance- I'm very pleased."
Loghman Heydari
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with their services 'they are very friendly and helpful .I definitely reccomend this surgery."
"Amazing service, so happy with the result."
"My experience at urgent dental was awesome"
"Great friendly service. Would highly reccomend. Everything explained well ????????????"
"Exceptional service throughout!"
"Fab results - very friendly personal service. Will be back!!"
"A very professional service provided by Gaston and Cristina. The receptionist Liat was very helpful upon my arrival and ensured that I was well looked after in the waiting area whilst I waited for my scheduled appointment."
Melissa Koroma
Verified Buyer
"Great Service. Love my new smile. Thank you Gaston and Christina and Liat"
"My experience at Urgent Dental Care was a positive one. From the initial phone call with the receptionist Liat whom was very professional and welcoming to Diego the Dentist with the help of his assistant Claudia whom was clear and prescise with his instructions and application throughout the Scale and Airflow Process. I found this practice to show care for the wellbeing for it's patients and not just deliver the service but also exceptional customer service. I would highly recommend this practice."
Garrett Ashman
Verified Reviewer
"Very good. Super happy with my veneer and Diego was a legend."
Urgent Dental Care is rated 4.95 based on 41 reviews