Urgent Dental Care Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Urgent Dental Care
Simon Harrington-Carter
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and really positive experience!"
"The staff has been really helpful since the moment we came in. Gaston was very professional, caring and my deep teeth cleaning was painless. I couldn't recommend it more."
Nyamka Becktemba
Verified Buyer
"good service, my teeth look a few shades whiter"
Resalat Rasheed
Verified Buyer
"Friendly staff, great service. Would recommend in a heartbeat."
"I am very happy with the scale and polish. highly recommended !"
"Best polish and clean I had. Very nice staff and excelent tips about theeth care."
"Nadia was very professional and attentive. She really listened to my needs, and offered her advice. Would definitely recommend her!"
"Excellent service from dr gaston"
Rma Kaushal
Verified Buyer
"really great service. i have been in the clinic for 2 treatments and both were done perfectly and not very expensive as well. great team......will be back"
Andrea Vargas
Verified Buyer
"very friendly and professional and excellent result!"
"Teeth feel very clean after treatment. All the staff are very friendly and polite."
Sandra Gindi
Verified Buyer
"The clinic is nice and clean. The dentist was very thorough and informative. Did a scale and polish which i highly reccomend."
Maisie Morris
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful service! Gaston was lovely and put me at ease. Thank you so much and definately recommending to my friends."
"Very nice place and very professional stuff. Happy about it."
Carole Railton
Verified Buyer
"Thank you all of you for such a supportive appointment! I was really pleased with my treatment which was gentle and informative with reception staff who were professional and looked after me whilst I waited for my appointed time."
Carmen Partenie
Verified Buyer
"Professional service highly recomended"
"this clinic is amazing,staff are friendly and helpful. Results are excellent! I went from B5 colour to B1 which is the whitest shade! I'm so happy and I reccomend this clinic to everyone"
Nuria Lynch
Verified Buyer
"My daughter was in need of emergency dental care while we were busing from the United States. We were able get an appointment right away. We were seen promptly and Dr. Gaston explained possible diagnosis and treatment, honestly it was the first time I have had a dentist really explain what was going on. He is very personable and explained everything in layman’s terms. He also addressed my daughter’s concerns compassionately. It was an extremely pleasant experience and my daughter hates going to the dentist. It is just to bad that we live in another country because he would become the family dentist."
"Excellent and efficient service. Would highly recommend to others!"
Margita Csorgeyova
Verified Buyer
"Amazing dentist, kinde personal they explan eweriting about process Thank you"
Urgent Dental Care is rated 4.94 based on 97 reviews