Geobear (formerly Uretek) Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Geobear (formerly Uretek)

About Geobear (formerly Uretek): Geobear, formerly Uretek is a ground engineering company solving subsidence and settlement issues for property and asset owners/managers in the UK.

awillis@uretek.co.uk

Mere One, Mere Grange
Elton Head Road

"We were very impressed with the process from start to finish. The workmen were friendly professional, knowledgeable and efficient and explained the process throughout. The outcome was truly amazing and we would thoroughly recommend the company and procedure."
"The engineers who came to site got straight on with the job, they explained everything that they were doing to me and the tenant and were very polite. every stage of the process was explained and they were clean and tidy, I would recommend Euetek again."
"From the initial quote to the finished job we found Uretek very professional and helpful throughout the whole job.Which I have to say was more involved than first suspected.Overall I would definitely recommend both the products and the people operating the company. Mr J Rose"
"I have worked with Uretek for around 15 years and have always been impressed with their professionalism and innovative approach in dealing with often difficult and problematic structural stability issues. As with all new technologies, yes, in the early years there were a few minor hiccups, but in working together we have overcome these obstacles and now Uretek offer a range of service including drain surveys and protections that have near eliminated the risks. I would have no hesitation in making Uretek our first and preferred choice."
"The only problem I feel I had was, I wished Mr Chapman when he came had explained the process fully to me. Although he was very nice and helpful, while I was waiting for the work to be done I didn't really know what to expect. It's difficult in some way to try to explain but I just would have been happier knowing a bit more. As I say apart from that everything was fine and everybody I dealt with( including Mr Chapman ) were very good indeed. Sorry its taken so long to reply. Ian Stembridge"
"Very professional service.Prompt billing,pity no acknowledge of payment received."
"Uretek installed their resin underneath our house efficiently and with minimal damage to the interior of the house. Once finished the guys left the house in a very clean state. The walls were returned to almost their original position. Since installation 2 years ago there hasn't been any further settlement of the walls. Excellent service."
"The operation on site was quick, clean and tidy."
"The work was carried out punctually and efficiently and has remedied some of the wall cracks, though others occur in different places, I think this is to be expected as the loads have changed. As this work was done while the soil was damp and we have not since had drought conditions I am unable to see how effective the work has been. However thank you for your excellent service, Yours Paul Llewellyn Cardiff"
"It turned out that the floor was already in fact level so i'm not sure the work was required. nevertheless it was filled underneath by your product. perhaps the surveyor should have picked this up."
"We recently used Uretek to do some ground stabilisation work at our home to meet local building regulation requirements for a pre existing conservatory conversion project that had been built with shallow foundations on made up ground. The whole team were very professional, from first consultation and communications with the sales team right through to the engineers who completed the work on the day. Uretek provided all calculations and guarantees to meet our building control inspector requirements and the job was completed in one day which avoided lengthy alternative concrete solutions and the need to dig up the neighbour's garden. I would highly recommend Uretek to anyone needing home ground stabilisation as they provided an excellent, efficient, pain free solution in a stressful situation. Very pleased!"
"Good company with a great product and brilliant service, from beginning to end."
"Extremely professional service, excellent customer service and I would recommend to anyone."
"I am a Chartered Building surveyor specialising in building defects and I have used Uretek several times over the years to help resolve sunken floors and ground instability. I have always found Uretek to be very professional and I would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to others. Alan Holmes DipSurv, MRICS, MCIAT, MCIOB."
"The pricing service and engineering detail provided were very good. However, when it came to scheduling were given approximate dates subject to deposit which when paid were not met. In both cases in the last year we were a good few weeks behind what was promised and I had to get involved on behalf of the client to resolve. Works on site were clean and efficient as were final payments. Final paperwork took a week or so to issue. Overall the service was good but client expectations could be managed better. Perhaps the "Amazon" model could be adopted where they give a date and in 99% of cases they achieve or deliver early. Regards Nick Datson"
"After finding that our house had internal subsidence, not covered by insurance companies, we contacted Uretek. We were impressed with the professionalism, knowledge and helpfulness of all the staff at every stage of the fixing process. We would recommend Uretek to everybody. An amazing process and our house is now totally fixed. Thank you, Uretek."
"Good service, design justification and timely completion of the works. I am very satisfied with the service provided by Uretek."
"very good system..... quick and responsive."
"We were made aware of the Uretek company by a loss adjuster who inspected our home in relation to one corner of the house dropping over many years.We contacted them directly and as a result,the remedial underground injection system they used has completely raised that corner to its original position. Without exception,Everyone who has seen the results (including builders)can't believe how quickly,easily and economically the problem has been solved. We cannot recommend your company highly enough. All your staff were excellent in particular the two gentleman who carried out the work on the day. Well done Top marks! Thanks again.We continue to recommend your company."
"Eretek have recently carried out works for JMC Building and Civil Contractors at Bentley Motor Cars in Crewe, Cheshire. The work was carried out over two night shifts and involved floor drill and grout pumping. Dispite the fact that this was a main car prodution area the work was carried out in an extremely professional and controlled manor with no hindrence to the Client or the Clients prodution of High class motor vehicles. The works areas were left clean and tidy when Eretek had completed the works. S.W. Twigg JMC Site Manager."
Geobear (formerly Uretek) is rated 4.70 based on 119 reviews