Geobear Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Geobear

About Geobear: Geobear, formerly Uretek is a ground engineering company solving subsidence and settlement issues for property and asset owners/managers in the UK.

aleister.willis@geobear.com

Mere One, Mere Grange
Elton Head Road

"Excellent all-round service from first point of contact through area rep, office staff and engineers who carried out the work. The product worked amazingly well raising sunken slabs very quickly and without any cracking. A non-disruptive and totally efficient experience. Thank you."
"Work was carried out in one day efficiently and with no fuss"
"Quick response. Professional preliminary advice. Quotes including limitations which helps the Client to control the risk."
"This amazing product saved us days of digging out of floors, and shoring up floating walls. Done in minutes. Would happily recommend this clever foam, it has made our floor level & solid. Would definitely use again."
"Good technology at a very high price, however, the alternative would have been a more disruptive and prolonged process at approximately the same cost but with higher 'after the event' remedial expenses. Minimal disruption and time with Uretek and only minor remedial works required, which made me very happy. The site team were outstanding and very professional, I had full confidence in their abilities. I used Uretek in a domestic residential matter and I would recommend them in the future."
"We were worried about how the floor in our 'dished' dining room would turn out and if it would actually work and level with this resin technology that I hadn't hear of before... the results were incredible and now we have a level floor and feel confident that the actual structure of the house had been rectified which gives us so much peace of mind.Thank you Uretek and the helpful team! :)"
"Uretek supplied a great product with excellent tradesmen. Came, completed and passed evidence of findings. Ten year warranty on work, couldn't ask for better."
"The Uretek technical and estimating departments provided extensive detail on the ground stabilisation process, projected cost and timescales required to complete the works. The ground works team arrived on site with a fully self contained operation, they were compliant with our Health and Safety standards, completed the works in a professional manner and to the agreed specification and standard."
"Delivered their element of works in the manner expected and to the cost and programme agreed at outset."
"helpful with advice and efficient site work"
"We were very impressed with the process from start to finish. The workmen were friendly professional, knowledgeable and efficient and explained the process throughout. The outcome was truly amazing and we would thoroughly recommend the company and procedure."
"The engineers who came to site got straight on with the job, they explained everything that they were doing to me and the tenant and were very polite. every stage of the process was explained and they were clean and tidy, I would recommend Euetek again."
"From the initial quote to the finished job we found Uretek very professional and helpful throughout the whole job.Which I have to say was more involved than first suspected.Overall I would definitely recommend both the products and the people operating the company. Mr J Rose"
"I have worked with Uretek for around 15 years and have always been impressed with their professionalism and innovative approach in dealing with often difficult and problematic structural stability issues. As with all new technologies, yes, in the early years there were a few minor hiccups, but in working together we have overcome these obstacles and now Uretek offer a range of service including drain surveys and protections that have near eliminated the risks. I would have no hesitation in making Uretek our first and preferred choice."
"The only problem I feel I had was, I wished Mr Chapman when he came had explained the process fully to me. Although he was very nice and helpful, while I was waiting for the work to be done I didn't really know what to expect. It's difficult in some way to try to explain but I just would have been happier knowing a bit more. As I say apart from that everything was fine and everybody I dealt with( including Mr Chapman ) were very good indeed. Sorry its taken so long to reply. Ian Stembridge"
"Very professional service.Prompt billing,pity no acknowledge of payment received."
"Uretek installed their resin underneath our house efficiently and with minimal damage to the interior of the house. Once finished the guys left the house in a very clean state. The walls were returned to almost their original position. Since installation 2 years ago there hasn't been any further settlement of the walls. Excellent service."
"The operation on site was quick, clean and tidy."
Geobear is rated 4.73 based on 131 reviews