Geobear (formerly Uretek) Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Geobear (formerly Uretek)

About Geobear (formerly Uretek): Geobear, formerly Uretek is a ground engineering company solving subsidence and settlement issues for property and asset owners/managers in the UK.

awillis@uretek.co.uk

Mere One, Mere Grange
Elton Head Road

"The staff we dealt with were informative, knew the product and understood our particular problem. We were contacted and updated throughout the process and valid questions were asked at every stage."
"It took three visits to overcome access difficulties, but once the Uretek team got their gear to the subsiding wall it took them half a day to inject the magic stuff into the soil/clay riverside underneath and stabilise it. I have a date with my neighbour in 3017 to see whether it worked. I paid only the original estimate."
"Simple,tidy,effective alternative to underpinning. Carried out efficiently to budget in half a day where underpinning would have taken months."
"Very professional with a successful outcome."
"Overall good service . Staff are responsive and helpful . The " field " guys were excellent . The sales person however did not take enough time to explain clearly what was involved and what could and couldn't be achieved . Although contractually you performed as described and charged what you could however I ( as a lay person ) was sold on the idea that it was " 99% sure " it wouldn't need a deep fill - when it did I was shocked by the very high cost .Sales people should manage expectation better than this . Overall though I would recommend Uretek."
"Job was done on time and to price, what more can you ask."
"Uretek did exactly what they said they would do, raise the conservatory so there is no further subsidence. So far so good!"
"Efficient organisation and technically proficient"
"Excellent all-round service from first point of contact through area rep, office staff and engineers who carried out the work. The product worked amazingly well raising sunken slabs very quickly and without any cracking. A non-disruptive and totally efficient experience. Thank you."
"Work was carried out in one day efficiently and with no fuss"
"Quick response. Professional preliminary advice. Quotes including limitations which helps the Client to control the risk."
"This amazing product saved us days of digging out of floors, and shoring up floating walls. Done in minutes. Would happily recommend this clever foam, it has made our floor level & solid. Would definitely use again."
"Good technology at a very high price, however, the alternative would have been a more disruptive and prolonged process at approximately the same cost but with higher 'after the event' remedial expenses. Minimal disruption and time with Uretek and only minor remedial works required, which made me very happy. The site team were outstanding and very professional, I had full confidence in their abilities. I used Uretek in a domestic residential matter and I would recommend them in the future."
"We were worried about how the floor in our 'dished' dining room would turn out and if it would actually work and level with this resin technology that I hadn't hear of before... the results were incredible and now we have a level floor and feel confident that the actual structure of the house had been rectified which gives us so much peace of mind.Thank you Uretek and the helpful team! :)"
"Uretek supplied a great product with excellent tradesmen. Came, completed and passed evidence of findings. Ten year warranty on work, couldn't ask for better."
"The Uretek technical and estimating departments provided extensive detail on the ground stabilisation process, projected cost and timescales required to complete the works. The ground works team arrived on site with a fully self contained operation, they were compliant with our Health and Safety standards, completed the works in a professional manner and to the agreed specification and standard."
"Delivered their element of works in the manner expected and to the cost and programme agreed at outset."
"helpful with advice and efficient site work"
Geobear (formerly Uretek) is rated 4.70 based on 119 reviews