Urban Online Apparel Reviews

6PM
6PM

514-549-9589

Tell us how Urban Online Apparel made you happy

"SCAM!!!!!!!....I placed an order for an Nike windbreaker back in November for a Christmas present for my son. I initially had a couple of email confirming that the order had been confirmed and there was a delay in dispatching orders but i should receive it in 10-15 days that was on the 1st December and i have emailed loads since and not had a reply and now my emails are coming back as undelivered as the domain doesn't exist!! Gutted i can't afford to loose the money. I paid on my credit card so hopefully they may refund me that is my next call. Please anyone DO NOT order from these people"
Are you Urban Online Apparel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"SCAM!!!!!!!just contact your bank and u will get a refund"
"SCAM! Call your bank and get a refund. Phone number now goes to a Hotel in London. Website now down. Emails now bounce back."
"Ordered a jacket November 20th Nike windbreaker jacket and has not come yet"
"Scam! Did the same as many of the reviewers on here. Ordered the nike Wind breaker jacket, even had a confirmation email to say that the jacket had been dispatched but it never turned up!.. been intouch with my bank so hopefully I can still get my money back. That will teach me for ordering off adverts floating around Facebook. Let's just say fingers well and truly burnt!"
"Same as everyone else , ordered 2 for Xmas presents , hoping I can recover as I paid on credit card"
"I got duped as well. Wife shared an advert from Facebook. Based on what I've read here I will now contact my bank and attempt a refund."
"I also ordered a Nike windbreaker as a Christmas gift in November and it still hasn't arrived. All emails to the company have 'not been delivered'. This must be a scam... I payed £40 for it!"
"Ordered Nike jacket in November got email to say it was shipped never arrived yet !! #16492 it’s now January heard nothing"
"Same with me as every other person on this review page surly there is a way to get our money back/find the people responsible for this. Surly so many people beeing scammed there should be a system to complain about this but I'm not very clued up as I've never been scammed before. Seems a bit extreme to contact police about it? Dose anyone know the best way to deal with this?"
"Also ordered nike windbreaker in beginning of november. Despatched 1st December still no jacket. How do you get your money back. Sent emails to be returned, is it a scam"
"I ordered jacket October and hasn't come the email address is not even registered. What should I do? Definitely been scammed"
"Scam company email address now dead as is website looks like was set up for christmas. Got Refunded money via bank as never came under chargeback scheme"
"Ordered a jacket 13th November. Order number 15802. Still no sign of it and when I go into the confirmation email to track it it won't even load. Sort this out please as I'm waiting along time now"
"I ordered a jacket as a Christmas present on 8th Nov and I'm still waiting on it!! I've emailed the support team but no reply!!😠😠 beginning to think I've been scammed too"
"Son ordered a Nike wind breaker in October and it’s still not arrived. Sent emails no reply, son called a number & it was a London Hotel, complete fraudsters!!!! SCAM,SCAM, SCAM!!!!!!!!"
"I have repeatedly tried to contact you. Your site is not accessible, and your emails to support are returned. You charged me for a jacket in early December which I have never received and I cannot get you to respond to me. Order #17291"
"Scam, luckily bank have refunded me my full amount paid for the Nike Jacket ordered at start of October and never received, hope these cheeky muppets get caught and every penny taken back, bank opened investigation (Nationwide) and police (111) notified"
"SCAM COMPLETE SCAM"
"Ordered Nike windbreaker back in September, never received and can’t get through to them. Complete scam. Hopefully will get money back as purchased with credit card!"
Urban Online Apparel is rated 1.05 based on 96 reviews