Urban Online Apparel Reviews

6PM
6PM

514-549-9589

Tell us how Urban Online Apparel made you happy

"Huge scam!! My boyfriend was so excited to get a Nike jacket and waited for over 2 months. He emailed them and they said they’d give him 50% off his next purchase because of his wait. He said that’s bs why would he want to purchase again if he still hasn’t received his first item. Another few weeks passed and they stopped responding to his e-mails. Complete scam - they don’t give tracking numbers and their website is being advertised on Instagram and Facebook. Don’t waste your money!"
Are you Urban Online Apparel? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Urban Online Apparel receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Total scam. I was stupid enough to buy 2 jackets for £70 after seeing them constantly advertised on Facebook. That was early October, it's now almost Christmas and I'm still sat here empty handed feeling like a complete moron. DO NOT GIVE THESE ****BAGS YOUR MONEY."
"Ordered a Nike windbreaker jacket 20th October. They have taken my money and I’ve never received the jacket. No reply to emails or call .. do not buy"
"So far, I am waiting for a jacket that I paid on November 5, and we have December 13. This company is cheating people for no email. I do not recommend buying it in this company."
"Avoid! total scam! took the money but nothing arrived! rang the number i found and its a hotel! no replys to emails . wish id checked reviews before buying!"
"Similar story. Scammed. Ordered Nike jacket that never arrived after taking my money. Tried emailing but no response. Tried phone number but went to a hotel...."
"Ordered 2 Nike windbreak coats, money was taken from my bank account over a month ago but not received any coats or correspondence to my emails/messages, I paid by visa debit card so have been able to get a refund via my bank, avoid this company at all costs, they are scammers, they'll take your money but you won't receive the item you've paid for!"
"Wish I had read reviews too, what a bunch of Scamming ***** ordered back in October, they don’t respond to emails and still advertising??!!!!"
"I was robbed by this company . Took £38 for a Nike coat which I never received. Public please beware - this company is fraud."
"What went wrong??? They scammed my 15 year old son. He saved for weeks to buy a jacket, placed his order October 3rd. Still nothing. I'm absolutely raging because that's his hard earned money and it was stolen right out if his hands. Not that it's relevant, but he has a long term illness and has enough on his plate without assholes like this scamming him. How can people get away with this carry on in 2018??"
"Quite frankly it don't even deserve 1 star. Right before Christmas they decide you would like to con people, i think it's disgusting. I ordered the windbreaker jacket advertised on instagram. Looked genuine everything looked genuine. Until you order It and never receive the product. 5 weeks down the line, then I try email them no reply. Then call them and the number they have used on the website is a hotel."
"Scam! They take your money but don't send the item. Please do not use these. Vile robbing bastards!"
"Wish I had of read reviews first as well!!! This was for a present for my sons birthday! ( the windbreaker jacket) I’m so angry... how can they get away with this😡disgusting. Ordered weeks ago!"
"Order a Nikewind breaker jacket on the 21st Oct 2018 - to this day it still hasn't shown up even though payment has been taken from my card. All attempts to contact this vendor have been ignored. Please be aware that this site is a scam! Like others on here I wish that I had seen these reviews before I placed the order. I have logged a compliant with Shopify who host their commerce website and am hoping that, at the very least these people will be taken off the Internet. You can log a complaint here: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/email"
"Scam take your money the same day and dont send any items. Contact your bank amd warn them about this scam if you have paid by credit card or visa debits they will be able to reclaim your money back."
"This is a fake company. They've taken money and haven't send the goods. I've reported them on twitter and Facebook but they're still advertising on there."
"Ordered the Nike wind breaker jacket over a month ago paid for tracked delivery and still not received anything. Cannot contact them. Tried email and phone. Please avoid it’s a scam. I didn’t get a refund or the jacket."
"I made two orders one for which a full price and the second 50 % in order to compensate for the long delay of the processing of the first order. No one of two orders 14577 and 13566. And now after one month and half i didn't receive my items or any refund. I sent many emails which many remain without replies. And received one automatic reply inviting me to order again with 50% reduction. Is this a valid way to do business? Are they a valid company or scam? Why Facebook is still advertising their products. I had a nightmare experience with them. Guenfoudi m"
"Scam scam scam"
"I'm guessing I've been scammed wish I looked at reviews"
Urban Online Apparel is rated 1.05 based on 39 reviews