Urban Veda Reviews

Read Urban Veda Reviews

02084590909

info@urbanveda.com

Tell us how Urban Veda made you happy
Super quick delivery, loved the little surprises in the box :-) Products smell amazing and leave my skin feeling alive!
So pleased to hear this! Thank you for your lovely comments!
I received some free samples within a magazine I subscribe to and found the products to be very soothing on my skin. Therefore I placed an order and just love all the products I have tried. I also received some further free samples with my order too to try which is lovely and very much appreciated. Thank you.
We believe our products speak for themselves, so it's always nice to try before you buy! We're so pleased to hear how much you (and your skin) like Urban Veda!
The Renewing Day Cream is gorgeous. It feels and smells beautiful and luxurious.
Thank you for your lovely feedback... we're rather fond of it too!
I bought the Purifying Day cream, it's the best moisturiser I've ever used. I have acne-prone combination skin so it's very hard to find something mattifying that doesn't dry out my skin but this product does it perfectly. I mix in a tint to make a tinted moisturiser and it sits on my skin perfectly all day with minimal oil build up throughout the day. It doesn't break me out and a little goes a long day. I found out about Urban Veda at London Veg Fest where I spoke to really friendly staff who helped me find the right product, after receiving some extra sampled with my order I know I'll end up purchasing more! All products seem great! My mum tried the Reviving day cream and fell in love also, she has mature skin that's also prone to break outs so most moisturisers aimed at her age group are too oily but this product was perfect for her. Thank you :)
We are so pleased to hear how well you have been getting on with our Purifying Day Cream - a great idea to turn it into a tinted moisturiser too! Great to hear that our Reviving Day Cream was such a hit with your mum too... perhaps a Reviving gift set might be the perfect Mother's Day gift ;)
It is the third time I am ordering and I am always happy with the service provided. Always nice to have samples as well!
That is music to our ears! Thank you for your kind comments, Nina!
I ordered a handbag in my home town (Dublin) at the same time I ordered from Urban Veda, I have single handedly never encountered such great service, speed and efficiency from a company when on the other hand I’m on the phone daily to still locate the handbag! Fabulous service!
We are so pleased to hear that, good luck with your handbag search!
Beautiful natural ingredients, no animal testing. I love the products and my skin does too. Quick efficient delivery
We're so pleased to hear that, Lizzi! Thank you for your lovely comments. Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
I like the principle of Ayurvedic skin care, and these products smell amazing, HOWEVER, they still contain nasty ingredients such as sulphates and Methylisothiazolinone. I enjoyed trying them, but will opt for something without these next time.
Sorry to hear that! Please be assured that we are currently reformulating our product range to ensure we only use the best ingredients possible. Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
Well worth the price: makes my skin happy and smells delicious. Great service too.
Making skin happy is our favourite thing! Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
Arrived promptly. Not tried it yet as it's a Christmas gift.
We hope they like it! Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
I have been trying out different skin care regimes and think I have just found it with Urban Veda. It has made a real difference already!
We are SO pleased to hear that! Which range are you using? Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
The smell is amazing and the face wash leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh! The moisturiser is not too greasy either and I love it! I finally found my perfect skin care brand :)
Fantastic! Which range is your favourite Itala? Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
It helps clear my rosacea
That is fantastic news! Which products are you using? Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
I received a small sample of the urban veda turmeric face scrub & was amazed at the difference in my skin texture after the first application. I have sensitive, acne prone skin & wanted something for my skin that would help with old scarring & also help soothe my skin at the same time. AMAZING!!! It’s been 3 weeks & I exfoliate every four days and the appearance of my skin is smoother & softer . Most of my scars are lighter in colour & depth. One happy lady x
We're so pleased to hear how well you're getting on with our Radiance range, Ruby! Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
Lovely organic ingredients which feel so good on the skin and have a deliciously light, refreshing scent.
Fantastic feedback, thank you! Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
I used a tester of Soothing Day Cream, my face felt regenerated and calm. Looking forward to purchasing more.
That's fantastic news, Darren! We hope you enjoy using our other products too! Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
Wow 😮 amazing products! The shower get sandalwood is amazing just to sooth your body! Never have I ever tried anything like this. The feeling I get using this is just of a full body massage! The aroma is divine!
That is so lovely to hear, Zaira - we might be biased, but we love it too! Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
Great products and always good customer service
Thank you Jacquie! Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
This product is wonderful it smells divine & my skin is really smooth. I definitely recommend it.
Thank you, Nicola! Which product have you been using? Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
Lovely face wash. Do you have a shampoo range?
Thank you Jessica! Not yet, but keep your eyes peeled for exciting launches coming soon...! Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
Urban Veda is rated 4.61 based on 106 reviews