Urban Veda Reviews

Read Urban Veda Reviews

02084590909

info@urbanveda.com

Tell us how Urban Veda made you happy
Wonderful products. The body lotion is very hydrating and smells divine. I also use the body and face scrub along with the daily facial wash. I highly recommend these products also. I have used the daily face cream in the past and I found this to be extremely moisture rich. I will be purchasing the facial oil in the near future.
Beautiful scents -lovely to wear
Gorgeous products that smell great! I was given a Radiance gift set for Christmas and it left my skin feeling so good! I decided to take the websites quiz to order some products that we're tailored to my skin type- I bought the sandalwood and botanics cleanser, toner and moisturizers...unfortunately after a couple of days my skin decided they weren't the products for me. I'm disappointed (not with the products, but with my skins reaction), as they are so nice... I will try the Radiance range again in the future however as the products in the gift set left my skin feeling and smelling amazing! I'd recommend the gift set as a starter pack to anyone who wants to try out the products before ordering the full size! On a separate note, delivery was very speedy from the time I ordered, the website was easy to navigate and order through, and the product range is well priced!
I have used Urban Veda products for a year now and have seen real improvements in the quality of my skin. My prederred product is the Turmeric + Botanics Radiance Oil together with the Day & Night cream. Very luxurious feel to the skin when applying.
Love the products as they really balance out my Pitta skin and feel like a pampering nourishing ritual.
I am in love with the Sandalwood botanical line. I have oily, Sensative acne prone skin. I Started using the soothing sandlewood Day and soothing sandlewood night cream and my face was better in one week. It even correct my Oily skin. I recommend urban veda to my sister who love it this brand is a game changer and 100% pure as a vegan with super sensitive skin it's very hard to find product without all that nasty stuff inside which is so harmful to us. I'm glad I found urban veda. Thank you Tanya for all your help coleen.
I have extremely sensitive skin and have tried everything. I was recommended Urban Veda's Soothing range and i haven't experienced any irritations. The body lotion is simply beautiful!
Totally love this product. Using the reviving renewal products. My skin is flawless, glowing and soft. People have commented on how well I look since using your skin care. Prices may look expense but a little goes a long way. I am very happy with my purchases and highly recommend the products.
Fantastic products, quick delivery and such a generous amount of samples!
Lovely product , had samples from Shaw’s store crescent limerick . Loved scent and loved product
Suzie was amazing!!! She was able to interpret what I had in my head and turn it into reality!!! She made me feel so pampered and created such a self care experience. The salon was beautiful and great atmosphere. Thank you so very much! Georgina
Wonderful Products! Wonderful On-line Service & Delivery! Always so nice to open your purchases & find samples too 😍 Love....
I am using the soothing body wash by Urban Veda - absolutely stunning scent just like the other body washes. I had samples of the face products which were really good and smell gorgeous. Would love to buy and use more body and facial products from Urban Veda: these are truly beautiful products!
Absolutely love this stuff it's the only thing I can use on my skin that doesn't cause a reaction. Highly recommend it
Amazing cream and lovely addverting
I first discovered Urban Veda through a sample of the Radiance day and night creams in a Beauty Box subscription several years ago now. I loved the formula, and the smell was divine so I found the website, purchased full size products and became a regular customer. Over the years I have placed many orders with Urban Veda, and have always been super impressed with the efficient delivery service, and the kind and helpful advice from staff on social media if I have ever had a question. The free samples that often appear in my order are such a lovely touch too. I recently ran out of my Soothing products, and decided to retake my Dosha as my skin was feeling much oiler than it used to. I was recommended the Purifying range - and Wowee!! I am in love! It is the perfect match for me, and has reduced the oil in my skin as well as reducing some large pores on my nose which means my make up sits better too. The smell is lovely and the formula glides onto my skin effortlessly. I also purchase the body wash which has been really refreshing on these hot summer days/nights. I am so happy with these products and I recommend them to anyone whoever compliments me on my skin. As well as great products, all packaging is recyclable, ingredients are natural, vegan and not tested on animals to boot which is very important to me as a consumer. I will continue to be a supporter and customer of Urban Veda for many years to come.
I was first introduced to urban Veda products through the NeST charity of whom I support due to my son suffering from nephrotic syndrome, I have used numerous products over the years and can honestly say these are the best products, I love the fact that they use natural ingredients and cater for all different skin types, they feel amazing on your skin, I use the pitta products & particularly like the soothing facial oil you don’t need much & it lasts for ages! The facial wash is fab too, I have purchased the Travel set twice now as they are very handy the introduction of a night cream in the set would make it perfect. Have highly recommended to friends & family ❤️
I have used their products previously but this is my first experience of the Rose + Botanics range. Great products so I have high hopes.
Great product & fantastic service. Thank you
I adore Urban Veda products, after discovering them at Wellfest I now use the entire Radiance range. My skin looks so much healthier, and feels so much better. Can't recommend it enough, can't see me using anything else in future.
Urban Veda is rated 4.61 based on 106 reviews