Urban Outfitters Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend Urban Outfitters

Tell us how Urban Outfitters made you happy

"The item was exactly as I expected and it arrives on time too"
"My door number was left off my shipping address. I emailed and messaged on Facebook immediately but was told it could not be ammended. I was told I would have to cancel and reorder. This would be fine, but I used a black Friday discount code. The customer service representative said that they would not honour the discount code for the reorder even though it was their error. Just not acceptable"
"Absolutely discusting, I will never be shopping with these people again, I question their integrity... I have been chasing an order, they told me it had been delivered, it hadn't... So I was concerned it may have got lost in the post... I can't get through to anyone then eventually I do, they tell me my order hasn't been dispatched, so I was relieved today to find I have an email saying my order has been dispatched... But when I try to track my order with the number they have provided... I find the order has been delivered in 2017, telephone Royal Mail and they confirm that this is a very old tracking number...a wrong number. I didn't place the order until November 2018..... Alarm bells are ringing. I would normally say it's most likely human error, but with all the other problems iv had with them, I am slightly worried now. Now going to ring my bank to investigate.... From personal experience I shall avoid this company in the future. Not been a veryy good experience at all.... Xmas present for my daughter, just hope I can obtain a refund, but with not being able to get through to anyone at the customer services by phone or email, I doubt I will have much joy with them..."
"Easy to check out and the different sections make it easier to browse throught the webpage."
"Fantastic choice of gifts for teenagers and also able to deliver to an alternative address! Great birthday and Christmas presents purchased! Good reliable service."
"quick delivery, refund in store available, free returns"
"They always have exactly what I need at a reasonable price. Usually there are great sales too, and the selection (sizes, colour etc.) is amazing. I can also always count on them for fast shipping!"
"the order came quickly and was very easy to collect in store."
"worst customer service. sends defective item and won't return!! very bad attitude as well. stay away."
"Great products, easy check out and speedy delivery service. I purchased some fragile items and was a little concerned that things might arrive damaged but everything was packaged well and was delivered in one piece."
"Disgusting service, never order from these people."
"Why am I still surprised by the horrid customer service at urban outfitters online? Remind me never to shop there again."
Urban Outfitters is rated 3.25 based on 12 reviews