Urban Locker Self Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Urban Locker Self Storage

How would you rate Urban Locker Self Storage?

"They we quick to help, when we needed it. Super helpful ;-)"
"Michelle was so friendly and helpful as she explained the invoice and details, making sure I understood everything. The team has been responsive and easy to communicate with via email as I've wanted to extend the length of my contract."
"I have been continually impressed with the excellent service at Urban Locker. The team are extremely prompt in responding to inquiries and enthusiastic to help with concerns. The storage process itself is very smooth and as a customer I have always felt satisfied that my belongings are secure."
"The location is very convenient, secure and the staff are helpful and friendly."
"I have been a customer of Urban Locker for about a year and a half now and have experienced no problems whatsoever. The location of the units is very Central and very convenient, to me at least. The price is reasonable given the location. The units can be excessed at any time, which is great. The staff is very approachable."
Alejandra Blanes
Verified Buyer
"The service was perfect and we felt very confortable when leavind our belongings with you. Thank you!"
Polly McMaster
Verified Buyer
"Urban Locker is convenient and well set up. The team are very helpful and friendly. You might need some direction for deliveries to access the loading, but once you're in its very easy!"
Serfeim Giannopoulos
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with Urban Locker. The premises were clean, the access very well organized and staff was helpful beyond expectations. Overall, very pleased. Next time I need storage, they will be the first I will consider."
Tony Marks
Verified Buyer
"The set up is ideal for my business, and the very helpful staff made make it a pleasure to visit the site."
Tessa Newton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and great deals for local charities. Would highly recommend their self storage."
Urban Locker Self Storage is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews