Urban Locker Self Storage Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Urban Locker Self Storage

About Urban Locker Self Storage: Urban Locker Self Storage provides secure, easy access self storage in Shoreditch, London. We have a range of different unit sizes suitable for both personal and business storage requirements.

Tell us how Urban Locker Self Storage made you happy

"Very helpful staff and easy to set up - great help when I needed storage at the last minute due to a stressful problem with a move!"
"Friendly and efficient staff, lovely clean place. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent service from friendly, helpful staff. Clean smart units, 24hr access ... couldn't ask for much more from a storage company."
"Always very helpful and obliging."
"I am very happy with the service from Urban Locker. There is easy access and flexible hours to the locker. Also if you have a query, you get quick response."
"Urban storage is very good on all points, the only service they could add is to have someone helping to unload boxes."
"Our company has been with Urban Locker for a good few years now and we can't fault them in any way..! The team are always available, super friendly and supportive from initial set up to day to day queries. The storage site itself is in central London which is a huge bonus, and easy to reach for companies who are in the City like us. We can highly recommend Urban to anyone considering self-storage."
"It's the staff at Old Street that make Urban Locker so great. Without them the place just wouldn't run the same. I know there is always a chance if any replaced would do as good as job but why take the risk and fix something that isn't broken? I would say these guys need a pay rise for all the hard work I see them give. The commitment they make. The constant above and beyond I see them give me and BSO. Thank you to them all Michelle, Gareth and Peter."
"Convenient city location, easy sign up, parking usually available. Definitely recommend although not cheap."
"The team at Urban Locker are fantastic and always willing to help out wherever possible. The storage facility itself is in a really convenient location making visits really easy."
"They we quick to help, when we needed it. Super helpful ;-)"
"Michelle was so friendly and helpful as she explained the invoice and details, making sure I understood everything. The team has been responsive and easy to communicate with via email as I've wanted to extend the length of my contract."
"I have been continually impressed with the excellent service at Urban Locker. The team are extremely prompt in responding to inquiries and enthusiastic to help with concerns. The storage process itself is very smooth and as a customer I have always felt satisfied that my belongings are secure."
"The location is very convenient, secure and the staff are helpful and friendly."
"I have been a customer of Urban Locker for about a year and a half now and have experienced no problems whatsoever. The location of the units is very Central and very convenient, to me at least. The price is reasonable given the location. The units can be excessed at any time, which is great. The staff is very approachable."
"The service was perfect and we felt very confortable when leavind our belongings with you. Thank you!"
"Urban Locker is convenient and well set up. The team are very helpful and friendly. You might need some direction for deliveries to access the loading, but once you're in its very easy!"
Urban Locker Self Storage is rated 4.74 based on 23 reviews