Urban Excess Reviews

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion Accessories

How would you rate Urban Excess ?

"AWFUL. Errors in packaging, sizing and, worst of all, hassle & reluctance to accept responsibility and expedite replacement. They required copies / scans of labels - i.e. their own wrong labels - before they eventually accepted. Very quick to say 'send us more money for another replacement item and we'll refund original when we get it back'...instead of what a reputable company with the slightest customer care approach would do! Tread very carefully !"
"Ordered to be delivered to my house, ended up in Brixton. Despite showing them my email confirmation of shipping address they sent me a screen shot of their system saying it stated Brixton. Awful, customer service bordering on sarcastic. Will never buy from them again."
"They advertised next day delivery and then sent the item three days later.When i tried to contact them they repeatedly ignored me.I will never buy from them again."
"Poor stock control systems in the warehouse, had a number of items ordered from them to be told later they were lost or out of stock. Beware."
"Pros - Great brands, 2day shipping. Cons - None existent customer service and horrible inventory management / fulfillment."
"The hat I bought is really good quality and the fit is perfect! Thank you very much! It was for my Husbands birthday, and he is delighted with it!"
"The best way to review a store is what they do when something goes wrong. I ordered some shoes from Urban Excess but the wrong shoes were delivered next day. I rang up but they already knew that 2 orders were mixed up and had organised DPD to pick up the order from my house the next day. I didn't need to do anything and the correct order was delivered 2 days later. Staff were helpful on the phone and the mistake quickly sorted out so would shop with these again."
"Fast delivery, great products, friendly customer service. Highly recommended"
"Great! Good quality and fast shipping."
"I purchased a pair of Grenson boots from Urban Excess - the boots were priced slightly below retail direct from Grenson. The boots delivered to me were not fit for sale - there were deep scratches on the sole, leather stretch marks (as if worn several times previously), dark marks on the leather - spots on the top and lines near the seams (almost blue), and the color of the boots wasn't even close to what was pictured on the site (and was uneven in parts). These appear to be used factory seconds that Urban Excess is selling as new. My lesson learned: DON'T SHOP AT URBAN EXCESS - what a rip-off."
Urban Excess is rated 2.50 based on 10 reviews