Urban Excess Reviews

3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Urban Excess deliver?

How can I contact Urban Excess?

About Urban Excess: Urban Excess stock a combination of branded and own sourced hats, belts, sunglasses, bags and accessories. The store stocks the largest online collection of beanie hats and offers great competitive prices!<br /> Urban Excess is the only UK based online Urban/Streetwear retailer that specialises in accessories. The store offers great service, high conversion rates and cool brands such as Atticus, 55DSL, Dunlop, Gola and Jeepers Peepers!

wholesale@urbanexcess.com

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Urban Excess made you happy

"Ordered a Patagonia jacket in the sale 4 days ago with next day delivery. No mention from anyone of the shipping and no reply from anyone on the customer service end. All it says on my account is paid but unfulfilled. What a joke. If you're thinking of buying from these just don't."
Are you Urban Excess? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Speedy delivery, and a great selection of brands."
"Genuine Carhartt's Genuine Carhartt's, hugh quality and fast shipping! 5 Starts. An online site you can trust!"
"The boots I ordered as a gift had a fault in the leather and UE promptly ordered three pairs so they could pick the most perfect one to post to me as a replacement. Absolutely brilliant service from Ben."
"I ordered the Wrong Size Boots, No Dramas what so ever, they organized the return pickup and got the correct size in for me, I dealt with Ben from Customer Service who was Excellent, he answered all my Questions in quick response and kept me informed with all updates, This has been a Hassle Free Transaction and I a Happy Customer. Highly Recommended AAA+ for Service and will be buying from them again, Do yourself a favor and shop at UE a Company with Great After Sales Service."
"Customer service is a 10 out of 10. Urban Excess both cares and wants it done right. In the future, I will look to first to UE before checking with other vendors for whatever I’m looking to purchase. Thanks UE!"
"A really nice selection of brands, great website and love the model photos. Super speedy next day delivery. Will definitely use again!"
"Ordered 2 pieces they both arrived in 3 days to the US. Don't see why all the negative feedback, seems like a good store to me."
"AWFUL. Errors in packaging, sizing and, worst of all, hassle & reluctance to accept responsibility and expedite replacement. They required copies / scans of labels - i.e. their own wrong labels - before they eventually accepted. Very quick to say 'send us more money for another replacement item and we'll refund original when we get it back'...instead of what a reputable company with the slightest customer care approach would do! Tread very carefully !"
"Ordered to be delivered to my house, ended up in Brixton. Despite showing them my email confirmation of shipping address they sent me a screen shot of their system saying it stated Brixton. Awful, customer service bordering on sarcastic. Will never buy from them again."
"They advertised next day delivery and then sent the item three days later.When i tried to contact them they repeatedly ignored me.I will never buy from them again."
"Poor stock control systems in the warehouse, had a number of items ordered from them to be told later they were lost or out of stock. Beware."
"Pros - Great brands, 2day shipping. Cons - None existent customer service and horrible inventory management / fulfillment."
"The hat I bought is really good quality and the fit is perfect! Thank you very much! It was for my Husbands birthday, and he is delighted with it!"
"The best way to review a store is what they do when something goes wrong. I ordered some shoes from Urban Excess but the wrong shoes were delivered next day. I rang up but they already knew that 2 orders were mixed up and had organised DPD to pick up the order from my house the next day. I didn't need to do anything and the correct order was delivered 2 days later. Staff were helpful on the phone and the mistake quickly sorted out so would shop with these again."
"Fast delivery, great products, friendly customer service. Highly recommended"
"Great! Good quality and fast shipping."
"I purchased a pair of Grenson boots from Urban Excess - the boots were priced slightly below retail direct from Grenson. The boots delivered to me were not fit for sale - there were deep scratches on the sole, leather stretch marks (as if worn several times previously), dark marks on the leather - spots on the top and lines near the seams (almost blue), and the color of the boots wasn't even close to what was pictured on the site (and was uneven in parts). These appear to be used factory seconds that Urban Excess is selling as new. My lesson learned: DON'T SHOP AT URBAN EXCESS - what a rip-off."
Urban Excess is rated 3.39 based on 18 reviews