Urban Cooling Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Cooling
Read Urban Cooling Reviews

About Urban Cooling:

At Urban Cooling, we have been installing all types of air conditioning solutions into residential, commercial, retail and leisure premises for over 20 years.

We specialise in providing air conditioning to buildings which otherwise cannot have it. With our solutions, buildings such as apartments and listed buildings can have the same standard of air conditioning as conventional systems provide, without the need for an external unit.

Operating within the M25, we undertake installations across all London postcodes.

Tell us how Urban Cooling made you happy
Urban Cooling 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Hugh
Urban Cooling 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Hugh
Very pleased with the company. They were very patient with all the questions I had about the ac units and felt the after sales service especially was very good. We had a few issues (one user error) and they were quick to get a team out and remedy it. Have not regretted getting the installation throughout the house.
Came over and gave me a quote. Booked me in for installation using two payments two weeks later. Installation was fast as I'm in a new build so only took about 6 hours. They answered questions that arose over phone and email when I started using it.
Great system and very professional installation. It was a life saver during last summer and well worth the cost.
Urban cooling installed my air conditioning in my apartment in 4 rooms in a totally professional manner and to a very high standard. The system works very well and cools down my apartment to a comfortable temperature. My apartment was unbearable in the afternoon summer hear before I took the plunge and got the system installed!! I also found the after service to be of a high standard when there was a minor issue on one of my units after installation.
Really professional! Unit was installed quickly - and it works really well in my stuffy new build apartment!
Amazing quick turnaround. Happy with the end result. I now have water cooled in all rooms across my flat.
Great service, quickly scheduled with all of our questions answered in advance. The installation process was super smooth, both of the technicians were excellent and super adaptive to work from home schedules (not drilling during meetings :)). The AC works like a treat, definitely worth the investment. Particularly liked the remote switch on feature which allows for cooling to start even if we're not yet home. It even survived the exploration of our curious cats who also loved the cooler air in the summer heat.
Urban Cooling 5 star review on 13th January 2022 Urban Cooling 5 star review on 13th January 2022 Urban Cooling 5 star review on 13th January 2022
I was very pleased with the installation and the service provided by Urban Cooling. I decided to go with Urban Cooling as felt they were more professional than a lot of the competition. Someone always picked up the phone (Lisa) and was happy to answer any questions. Had 4 units installed in a hot top floor flat.
Excellent service from the first phone call to the installation and even beyond. The engineers were friendly and helpful with any questions we had. We had a slight issue with noise but urban cooling we’re happy to come back and managed to fix the problem. 10/10!
Very professional service. Mark and Ian responded and organised my installation quickly. The team doing the work on the day were similar. I let them into my flat, we discussed the details of the installation and then I left for the day. When I came back, everything was installed, boxes were taken away and the flat was cleaned (they bring their own cleaning equipment). It has worked excellently since: it is extremely quick to cool the rooms down, and the cost is not bad. Would highly recommend them.
It was a great service quick easy minimal mess and friendly staff
Really effective air conditioning installed in my new build flat. Would recommend them especially if you can’t have an external unit on your building.
Urban Cooling were on time. The operative was extremely polite and explained exactly what he was going to do to the system. System was checked, cleaned and put make. He covered over any items that could t be moved carefully. I would highly recommended Urban Cooling.
Excellent company to deal with, very helpful with good engineers
I've been really impressed by Urban Cooling's water cooled AC system. It is very effective and one of the best decisions we made on the flat, water cooled systems aren't as cheap as some alternatives but honestly, we've tried a few and they simply don't compare if you can't have external condensers which most apartments can't. The difference it made - cool, effective, quiet etc - made a huge difference to our dual aspect (south and west) facing apartment with large non opening windows. The team were quick, effective, efficient and friendly to deal with before, during and for servicing afterwards. I would recommend. SW London Apartment.
Great air conditioning product for flats. Good customer service.
I was in the process of buying a new flat, and I wanted to work out whether it would be feasible to get air-conditioning installed. I found a Urban Cooling (whom I’d used for service on my old flat) very helpful with ideas and happy to come do a survey.
Installed a great system, and the support has been excellent. Had an issue with a manufacturing flaw and they worked diligently to source a replacement part and get it up and running again.
Had 2 air con units installed. Relieved to be able to have a home that can be used year round and can have air con without external condenser. The condenser was installed in a hall cupboard which is far enough away from the other rooms to not be able to hear it churning away. The actual air con units were Panasonic and work as you’d expect. Quiet enough to be able to sleep with it running and controlled through tv Panasonic all (also wired in bedroom and hand held controller in living room). Yes it’s expensive but my home was unbearable in summer so I consider it an investment. The installers knew what they were doing despite being a tricky install with the amount of room they had to install the condenser. Overall I’m happy with the install and results.
Urban Cooling 5 star review on 13th December 2021
We received very professional, prompt service with UC. Their prices were significantly lower than their competitir for essentially the same units, in London. Keep up the great work, guys!
Urban Cooling is rated 4.72 based on 106 reviews