Urban Cooling Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Cooling
Read Urban Cooling Reviews

About Urban Cooling:

At Urban Cooling, we have been installing all types of air conditioning solutions into residential, commercial, retail and leisure premises for over 20 years.

We specialise in providing air conditioning to buildings which otherwise cannot have it. With our solutions, buildings such as apartments and listed buildings can have the same standard of air conditioning as conventional systems provide, without the need for an external unit.

Operating within the M25, we undertake installations across all London postcodes.

Tell us how Urban Cooling made you happy
Urban Cooling 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Hugh
Urban Cooling 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Hugh
Excellent service. Quickly received a callback, a quote and a date for installation. The team left the space very clean. The system works perfectly, very happy with everything.
Very efficient and helpful service. Air conditioning has been great when it has been so hot in the summers!
Professional and knowledgeable! Thank you!
Absolutely amazing system and slick install. Air con makes a massive difference to comfort and sleep - the Urban Cooling team are on hand for customisations too !
Incredible service from start to finish. This is why I will be using urban cooling again for a property I am in a process of buying.
Easy to deal with, quick installation and best price out there. They cleaned up their mess but did have to source a tradey to come and close the holes. This was offered initially but received no follow up. Highly recommend though
Great company! Aircon is lovely and gets around the annoying "No mountings on the outside of the building" rule. Easy to deal with. On the expensive side but you get what you paid for, which is quality!
I can only positively rate my experience with Urban Cooling from the moment I contacted them to the installation day. They are also much better value for money compared to some of their competitors
We had been thinking about having air-con installed in our apartment for some time. looked at a view compaines and chosen Urban Cooling. Had a face time survey and was happy with the quote given. Being able to have an internal condenser that sat neatly in the loft is great. Works well for us and very happy with the installation. All professional, clean and tidy when finished. Great company and communicates well with the customer. Internal condensers are not cheap but well worth it.
Urban Cooling 5 star review on 28th January 2022
The whole engagement with Urban Cooling is excellent, starting from video site survey, demo to installation and after-sales support. Not many customer hotline in the UK can match the service level of UC. I can feel that they understand their success is coming from happy customers. I have no issue to recommend UC to anyone who needs AC in London.
We got a unit installed in our bedroom and frontroom of a flat in London. We weren't allowed to have an external unit so Urban Cooling sorted us out with an internal one. Whole process was pretty pain free and they were very quick to resolve any issues. We had a quote from a competitior and Urban Cooling were much cheaper. Would recommend Urban Cooling to anyone.
Very happy with the service received. From survey to installation, and support
2020 was so hot and living on top floor south-facing it was impossible to sleep at night hence decided to get an a/c in early summer 2021. Urban cooling seemed like a great option since they can offer installation without outside unit, which is a limitation for me considering I live in a listed property in Central London. In my online research Urban Cooling came up with a competitive price and their customer service team was great. I got 2 units, the installation took about 4 or so, the guys were super professional and efficient. Best of it all - when outside was 30 degrees, I had a nice 19 degrees temperature in the bedroom. This has been a real saviour.
Very tidy, explained what he was doing and usefully explained some other stuff about the settings that I didn’t know but should have.
Urban cooling was very swift in responding to all my requests and questions and carried out the installation of an aircon unit on my top floor very smoothly. The engineers were very knowledgable and came up with some innovative solutions as I live in a conservation area.
The ideal solution for a flat, nothing unsightly on walls (just hotel style unit) then great cooling remotely controlled.
Very professional service and high quality set up. Recommend them highly
I’m really pleased with the product and the installation. Being a gadget fan I love the Wi-Fi control and the ability to turn the unit on prior to arriving home. The unit itself is effective and the installation was a really neat (and quick) job. I’ve had the unit a year now - so far so good
Great job installing AirCon in 3 rooms and good, professional team - would recommend.
Fantastic company, it was quite a large job with 6 rooms fitted and the team worked very hard to get everything set up and ready. Customer service was brilliant too and I have recommended Urban Cooling to a friend who is in the process of using them too.
Urban Cooling is rated 4.72 based on 106 reviews