Urban Celebrity Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend Urban Celebrity
10PM
10PM

About Urban Celebrity: Urbancelebrity.com is the ultimate fashion forward website. Stocking a huge range of cutting edge pieces for both men and women from an exclusive selection of brands they aim to provide you with something a little different than your usual online retailer. <br /> <br /> Launched in August 2010 they have travelled far and wide to find you the coolest most exciting brands available, supporting designers from the UK and Europe as well as many US and Australian designers. Urbancelebrity.com only sells current season collections, any items from previous seasons will be discounted throughout the site.

9 North Street

Clothing
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Urban Celebrity made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Ordered items for Christmas. Hadn’t heard anything however when I contacted company on messenger they sorted out the delivery and I received the items yesterday"
Are you Urban Celebrity? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolute bag of wank of a company!"
"I ordered my purchase a week ago and was meant to be arriving today. But guess what. No arrival. Have emailed the company asking and nothing to be heard. Then I came on here to read reviews to find out most people have had to wait 2 weeks!!!! So that’s my Christmas present for my boyfriend ruined"
"2 weeks after placing the order my delivery arrived. Was not advised of a delay. Would not use again."
"STAY AWAY.!!!! STAY AWAY.!!!!! Don’t order from here if you expect to get your items within 2 weeks.! I ordered a coat on the 2nd of December which I have still not had a dispatch notice and it is now the 10th. All they could tell me if that it’s being processed through the warehouse and we do not know when it will be delivered. Customer service is shocking! I will not be using this company again I will go straight to the manufacturer!"
"Terrible service. It took nearly two weeks for my order to arrive. Once it arrived it was the wrong size. Urban Celebrity asked me to send it back and then they would send the right size out. No offer of compensation for my wasted time absolutely shocking service"
"Currently day 9 if waiting for my clothes, go on holiday in a few days. Joke."
"Non dispatch of goods, I think this company is in financial crisis and using our money to create cash flow to buy goods and customer service advice is that it will be dispatched shortly maybe hopefully."
"WORST COMPANY EVER!!!! AVOID IT"
"Dispatched only when I emailed them after 7days"
"Extremely poor customer service, possibly the worst I’ve ever encountered. I was greeted with a countdown upon placing my order promising delivery within 1-3 days. 5 days later i haven't heard anything nor received my items. I sent an email asking what's going, 24 hours later i get a sarcastic email back saying that if i wanted it quickly i should have selected next day delivery!? Charming. No mention of when the item will be posted or when i should expect it. I've since decided to cancel the order, and purchased the items elsewhere as I’m not convinced they are a legitimate company, and i’m now trying to get my bank to claim back the funds. Note there is no phone number either, so you can't actually speak to anyone. Looking at other reviews, most of them seem to be negative so i have serious doubts about the legitimacy of this company. You can buy most of their brands elsewhere and I strongly suggest you do so, they don’t have so many bad reviews for no good reason. AVOID."
"Ordered 3 items of clothing from Urban Celebrity and they havent arrived. Been a week since they should have came. They have taken payment too!!! Rang up 15 times today between the hours of 9 and 5, sent 4 emails over the last week and no response. Absoloute awful service. Never using them again."
"Avoid urban celebrity at all costs. Ordered two items they sent one and that too was damaged. They have refunded to refund me for the missing item and now I have had to get my bank involved to get the money back from them. If you look all over the internet you will see so many bad reviews against this company because they rip people off. Do not buy from urban celebrity."
"items not even dispatched by the time they where meant to be delivered, rude ignorant customer service staff. The worst online retail experience ever"
"Worst company iv ever used in my life , I ordered over £100 worth of goods for my husband as a present for Christmas over 10 days before Christmas Day , I never received my order or dispatch e-mail , I contacted them leading up to Christmas Day over 5 Times via e-mail twitter I had no response . After Christmas I continued to write to them after I had no luck phoning . They responded after I tweeted publicly saying they don’t have my order in stock , no apology just ignorance and in my opinion rude , I got a refund lucky I paid threw PayPal"
"Placed order on 13/12 said it was dispatched 15/12 i have sent a number of emails and messenger texts... no reply!!!! its 23/12 and still no order recieved... very annoyed to say the least...."
"everything"
"Don’t be spending your money here guys! It’s the worse company I’ve ever bought from! I ordered £250 worth of clothing over a week ago and they still haven’t picked it. I called and kept going to voicemail, I talked to someone through web chat and they told me someone would call me and know body has and their telling me it won’t be here for Christmas. And to top it off they have just emailed me to say one of the items are not in stock! This is totally DISGUSTING! My son won’t have his clothes that he wanted for Xmas! 😡😡😡😡"
"Disgraceful Company. Promised 2-3 days after taken £80 from my bank account. two weeks on no response and phone contact does not work. Stealing in effect."
"Absolute joke - selling shoddy items of clothing, half my order missing, no reply to emails or anything. Lucky i paid with paypal so i WILL get my money back. Stay away the company is a joke! Run by con artists"
Urban Celebrity is rated 1.17 based on 24 reviews