Urban Celebrity Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Urban Celebrity

How would you rate Urban Celebrity ?

"items not even dispatched by the time they where meant to be delivered, rude ignorant customer service staff. The worst online retail experience ever"
"Worst company iv ever used in my life , I ordered over £100 worth of goods for my husband as a present for Christmas over 10 days before Christmas Day , I never received my order or dispatch e-mail , I contacted them leading up to Christmas Day over 5 Times via e-mail twitter I had no response . After Christmas I continued to write to them after I had no luck phoning . They responded after I tweeted publicly saying they don’t have my order in stock , no apology just ignorance and in my opinion rude , I got a refund lucky I paid threw PayPal"
"Placed order on 13/12 said it was dispatched 15/12 i have sent a number of emails and messenger texts... no reply!!!! its 23/12 and still no order recieved... very annoyed to say the least...."
"everything"
"Don’t be spending your money here guys! It’s the worse company I’ve ever bought from! I ordered £250 worth of clothing over a week ago and they still haven’t picked it. I called and kept going to voicemail, I talked to someone through web chat and they told me someone would call me and know body has and their telling me it won’t be here for Christmas. And to top it off they have just emailed me to say one of the items are not in stock! This is totally DISGUSTING! My son won’t have his clothes that he wanted for Xmas! 😡😡😡😡"
"Disgraceful Company. Promised 2-3 days after taken £80 from my bank account. two weeks on no response and phone contact does not work. Stealing in effect."
"Absolute joke - selling shoddy items of clothing, half my order missing, no reply to emails or anything. Lucky i paid with paypal so i WILL get my money back. Stay away the company is a joke! Run by con artists"
"Firstly if you're thinking of making a purchase DONT!!! This is potentially the worst clothing company in the history of the internet. Now don't let the professional site design/look deceive you. I ordered a t-shirt around 40 days ago now and it never came (luckily for me i ordered using paypal. So i have now recieved a refund). However this does not change the fact the company never replied to my customer service emails and has the audacity to block me on both facebook and twitter. Even though I had order a order number and receipt as evidence. Seriously this company should be removed of the web. They technically just take your money... Which last time i checked was against the law!"
"These guys are scammers. Didn't deliver the shirt I ordered, ignored emails, phone doesn't work, I complained on twitter and was BLOCKED and then I complained on Facebook and was ignored. Avoid them."
"Avoid using or buying from this company online.... they dont answer the phones. Dont respond to emails, dont respond to numerous voicemails. I have waited weeks for a delivery i still dont have and have no way of trying to get a refund. Terrible company... again avoid!!!"
"Beware this company. I returned goods to them within 14 days. They tried to claim that the return was after 14 days, and provided store credit instead of a refund. Luckily I had tracked the delivery of the item via Royal Mail, and therefore have sufficient proof to commence legal action for recovery of the funds if required. The item itself was of poor quality - I returned it as it was obvious that the zip was cheap and liable to break. Charging £75 of an item made in Turkey, and selling locally for around £20. I would imagine they catch a lot of people out with their "store credit" scam. AVOID AVOID AVOID. UPDATE: Incredibly, despite my highlighting their legal obligations under the Distance Selling regulations, and the promises on their own website to refund (see urbancelebrity.com/retur…), and despite my providing the tracking reference for delivery of the item, the vendor has still refused my request for a refund. My next step is to lodge a claim via Paypal. Very likely they will refund the payment (Visa and Mastercard would with this weight of evidence). In the unlikely event that they don't, I will need to go the small claims court. It is also worth checking the comments on their Facebook page at facebook.com/UrbanCelebr… There are A LOT of disgruntled customers. (Although they seem to keep deleting the comments, strangely enough!)"
Urban Celebrity is rated 1.00 based on 11 reviews